Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,606 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

Yeah, found this while trying to find a picture of the mane 6, humanized and angry, for a comment for someone in a story, thought this was interesting

Is there a high res version?

:pinkiesick:
Fuck I would not read it.
just looks ugh....gross

1002993 i don't know, tbh, i just found this pic on Google, though i think if i went to the site it's on there might be a higher res pic, why do you ask?

1003022 there isn't a story about this pic, at least i don't think there is, nor is there anyone working on a story like this, to my knowledge, it is just a random pic i found while searching for something completely different, lol, so no worries and no vomiting will be induced.

Because the one you provided is tiny.

is this one better?

Looks stupid.

I'd read it

I haven't seen any fics with centaurs. I think the prospect is promising.:scootangel:

Centaur Pegasi... Dat wind resistance

I'd watch/read it.

1003569 :rainbowlaugh: Too true!!! The only solution I can think of is magic:trollestia:.:rainbowhuh:

Would solve a lot of those "but if I fuck a pony then it'd be immoral or fucked up or some other reason" since they are already half human or have a part of their body that LOOKS human...then no prob I suppose? :pinkiecrazy: dunno :pinkiegasp:

Would be an interesting, yet weird story I think. :moustache:

Yes, much better, but you have to reply to me (like I did you now) in order for me to know you replied.

1012013 :twilightoops: sorry about that, kind of forgot i had to do that, lol

Meh, everyone slips up sometimes :twilightsmile:

I love it... I love me some centaurs.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18