Humanized Ponies! 3,473 members · 5,606 stories
Comments ( 23 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 23

Hi guys, as many of you know our new dictator, ahem!, site owner, has begun his ban on Humanized stories, HiE, and there's even rumours about Anthro even going. Well I say fuck that! This is a site where aour awkward writer-brony types can come and express ourselves without any limit! It's called creative freedom! And now we're getting banned from doing so?! I say NO!

Come Wednesday, if this isn't revealed as a joke (Such as this whole WTF Gold Member thing), we upload as many Humanized, HiE, and Anthro fics that we can! We're gonna send a message to our "new owner", saying that WE. WON'T. BE. PUT. DOWN!

~With all of my whiney rage,
Neko-sama

Ok then. But only if we do it AFTER April Fools day.

834922 I don't want it to end!!:raritycry::raritydespair: Gather the weaponry. They can kill us in one hit so we need a lot of people.:rainbowlaugh:

834924Yeah, that's why I said Wednesday, that gives him about two days to fix this error.

834925Hopefully, we have 420 soldiers in this battle, or else we got to Anthropomorphic for help!

834929 And since I am half creator of the group we will stand and conquer!

But what if we don't write? :applejackunsure:

834935Just make some bullshit up! We need to send a message! Do you like reading these stories??

Guys. Seriously. Haven't you guys pulled a good prank before?
You're gullible motherfuckers if you believe POULTRON. Seriously.

834945Take a pill! If this is a joke, then won't none of this happen? I built my Fimfiction career on humanized stories, so if they are banned, I'll have nothing

834945 Lol Ikr? What kind of crazy insane humans would ever believe Poultron......:trixieshiftleft::trixieshiftright: *Whistles innocently*

834953 okay, calm the fuck down. Think about our "New site owner". Just think about who that is for a few minutes of solid thinking.

834954 Thank you! Someone who gets it!

834961 Lol I whole heartedly believe its a good joke. But in retrospect if it were true, well that would suck!:raritydespair::rainbowlaugh:

It would. But hey, if y'all couldn't adapt then I'd feel sorry for ya.

834966 I would, I'd just be sad. Lol

I don't think he was serious. I mean, what will be the reason? It's fuckin FICTION after all, humans or not, so what? There is no reason to rage yet... as That Brony Over Here said, let's see how it will turn out. Besides, what can we do? We can spam his PM's but I don't think he'll care.

e: srsly, wtf is this gold member shit.

Gold is a prank. Users were randomly picked and given gold bars. How do I know? Because I got one.

STAND TOGETHER!

I'm a Golden Member... What the F?

834993 Everyone has one that appears only to themselves. You don't have a gold bar to me. Only some people do.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 23