RariDash 993 members · 363 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
bookplayer
Group Admin

This might be one of the shippiest moments I've seen on the show. :rainbowlaugh:

Edit: I have no idea why the video won't embed. If someone knows, let me know and I'll fix it.

Shipping? Nah, that's two friends fawning over eachother's success and one inviting the other to dinner. Nothing shippy about that at all.

I can already see a fic brewing about Rarity dressing up for the purpose of seducing Dash at the dinner

You can't embed a video with a time index in it (that is, you can't set a video to play from a specific point when you're embedding). Best alternative is to embed the video normally, and underneath, provide an ordinary url link to the time-indexed version.

bookplayer
Group Admin

This is the only link to the video I can find.
Never mind, found a different one.

Raridash intensifies.

There ain't no taking off the shipping goggles for this one.

A Rarity and Rainbow episode is long overdue.

4721309 darn tootn'!
Also...guys, did you notice that hopeful but unsure grin Dash had when she was asking Rarity on a date if Rarity was still coming?!:pinkiehappy:

Ship happened that night...

Jondor #11 · Sep 19th, 2015 · · 1 ·

There's no need to ship them, they ship themselves.

Oh my gosh, this episode was beautiful. The noir theme, and the Raridash shipping? Just, all of my yes. New fave ep, for sure.

That there was so cute! Gah! cutest moment in the whole show!

For some reason, my favourite part of that gif is this pose for Rarity and her immediate smiling after it. I think it's because of how it implies her playfulness

There's no need to ship them, they ship themselves.

Pretty much this ^ :pinkiehappy:

Raridash dinner date = Canon

I prefer just a few frames later when they're both smiling at each other.

Those two could defeat an entire planet of changelings.

They made this waaaay too easy this episode. [Full Album]

Rainbow didn't even touch Rarity's cup. Rarity just wanted Rainbow to lick her clean an excuse to change clothes in front of her.

Rainbow always has some of the best reaction faces.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19