Protect Celestia 1,946 members · 1,762 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I'm new to this group. And I'll be honest: You folks are not good at making thread titles! A thread title should tell you what the thread is about. The thread titles here don't do that, they're too vague.

In addition, spellcheck your titiles! Its very embarrassing if you get something like that wrong.

i c u r a men of kulchur to

You didn't even add a period... C'MON BRUH. Step it up! JK

You could always click the thread to see what it's about.

Open up all those threads? Check to see what each one is individually? No thank you, I don't feel like opening up thirty tabs.

7174348 7174361 7174386
I hope you folks are mostly joking. There's a pattern I've noticed: If you hold people to basic standards, people will expect perfection from you. If you expect people to capitalize the first letter of a sentence, they'll got on your case if you make a minor misspelling.

The vast majority of the titles aren't that vague. Just a few from one or two persons are actually vague and almost all of those vague titles are from threads made by the same person ranting about something. The rest of the threads you'll have an idea of what we were talking about.

And anyway, it's been a very long time since our forums were active. I don't know if Celestia's Paladin, our founder and leader of the group, is still regularly checking the group.

Celestias Paladin
Group Admin

I'm not, I rarely check in on FimFic all that often to begin with. This group hasn't been active in years, ever since the bashing dropped

Then open however many you need to check the threads you want.

Problem there is: I don't know which threads I want to check, if I don't know what the threads are about in the first pace.

Then make your own and ask your question.

If it’s been asked before and someone remembers where the thread is located, they’ll direct you to it. Otherwise, people will give you an answer if they are able to.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12