Twilestia is Bestia 3,269 members · 956 stories
Comments ( 407 )
  • Viewing 251 - 300 of 407
Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2378472 Excellent, excellent, yez. I am fine with fleshing her out and removing her Sue qualities, but she must be contained when her canon personality is maintained. I have seen some excellent takes on Cadance, that said.

2379162 I would be greatly interested in what exactly she can do with her powers. I mean, can she freely manipulate love? Can she create it and/or destroy it, weaken it, strengthen it... And do others realize when Cadance's powers influence them?
Especially in stories involving love triangles, unrequited feelings, someone who is suspected of only pretending to be in love, or Cadance herself being jealous of an existing relationship, there is a lot of potential for conflict, I think.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

2379162>>2379474
Next chapter of Alicorn Switcheroo will have weaponized Cadance in it.:coolphoto:

Next chapter

Alicorn Switcheroo

Is all I read in that post.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

I guess that counts as reading it?:unsuresweetie:

Luna should have plenty of fun with water balloons filled with ode de Cadence.

2380026 I think it is a terrible story. So terrible, in fact, that you should finish it, purge everything except one copy of it, then give that copy to me. I'll, uh, keep it safe somewhere, so that no one can use it for evil purposes. Yes, I am a martyr. A single monument out of solid gold will be sufficient.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

You are so noble to take on such responsibility. Future generations will hum songs about your deeds!:pinkiehappy:

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2380026 Should be "eau de Cadance". Ode de Cadance would be a song based around her.

#GrammarNazi#NotEvenFrenchCanSaveYou.

2381485 It's a burden, but I live with it. Now hurry up so I can prove myself.

2381509 Don't you mean #EspeciallyFrenchCannotSaveYou ?

2381637 why do you mock the French. It's only recent history that they are cowards in, before that they were pretty cool.

2381858 I'm like a snake. A deadly, deadly cobra, for example. I am an equal opportunity predator, devastating whole populations with my terrible sense of humor. When I sense weakness, I strike with pinpoint accuracy to...point out the French don't have the best track record of stopping nazis.

Give me a setup with some other country, and I make fun of them instead, buzzkill. :ajbemused:

2382440 SO not a setup, I cry foul play.

'sides, Australia is not a country. It's the underside of the great rock that is earth, that's why every venomous creature and their (also venomous) mother is living there, killing everything that dares to move. Or blink. Or exist, really.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Sorry, I was on my tablet last night. It doesn't support 'Google Autocorrects Everything.'

Also, this is ponyfic. Why couldn't I give Luna ballons filled with a song about Cadence that she can throw at ponies that really just need to get over the awkward part and start giving the entire a huge PSA.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2382784 Well, I didn't say that you couldn't, just that you probably meant the former. Which you did. So I was right. Go team Kyubey!

2382004 that's mr buzzkill thank you very much. As for a set up try hmmm man their all so easy though hmm why not yhe Vatican, it's technically is own country

2383022>>2383071 Once again, naming a country != setup.

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Madison County.

What now?

2388276 I had to look up where that was, and Wikipedia told me there are nineteen of these things.

Going back to my snake analogy, naming a country is like giving me any animal. Like, for example, a mongoose. I see the animal and I kind of want to bite it, but mongooses (mongeese?) are terrible foes for a snake. I mean, the damn beasts are nearly immune to poison, and they kill snakes just for the hell of it. So I have to wait until someone, in this example Knight of Cerebus, leaves a mongoose lying around with two broken legs and probably also paralyzed. Then I can strike.
If the mongoose is still healthy, you'd better call someone like Jon Stehawk or Stephen Jackalbert to deal with it instead of the poor ol' Misacobra.
And presenting me with the name of a county is something else entirely. That's like showing me a land mine. I can't eat it, I don't know where it is and even if I manage to bite it, it's gonna hurt me and probably everyone in the vicinity.

2387739 Someone hasn't looked at the African continent. :ajsmug: Chad is a country.

2389602 I was talking about Madison County.

2388336 you must have a really down under opinion of Australia.

2389671 Another pun like this and I'll throw a fish at you.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2395922 Aussie you aren't fond of puns. :pinkiehappy:

I'll just head Out Back now...

2396995 Nope, I love 'em. But it is tradition to threaten physical violence upon anyone who makes a particularly cringeworthy one.

2398567 Mine wasn't cringe worthy, or if it was GOAL ACHIEVE
d

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Hmmm...I just had an idea for a new fic starring everyone's favorite monarch.

Lemme go check if the title has been used yet...

Fuzzyfurvert
Group Admin

Nope! No one has it, so I'm claiming it. Time to write.
:pinkiehappy:

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2403294 Excellent, excellent. Mmmmmmyesss. Let the Twilestia flow through you.

You fools, look at what you've done! You have given Fuzzyfurvert ideas! We are all doomed!

2403697 but I am unforseeable, it's my everything

2403697 That's a fucking horrible combination. :fluttershbad:

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2406564 Let the contract flow through you. :pinkiecrazy:

2406574 Keep the demon cat away from me! Jeez, he's creepier then the damn Titans from Attack on Titan!

I love that alien cat, he is amazing

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2406595 You...you've never taken the time to look at my profile picture, have you? :rainbowhuh:

2406635 :heart: Do you love me enough to gimme your soul?

2406658 if it was still mine to give

2406658 I have, and it still creeps me out.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2406757 While this is valid, it is still a hilarious matchup in how fitting it is.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2406781 I lack video mashup talents :raritydespair:

2406784 I... do too! :raritycry: It seems so easy, but it's actually super hard.

Knight of Cerebus
Group Admin

2406806 I can edit stories. And I can sorta paint. And sing. And apparently my English teachers think I'm like the second coming of Cummings (I couldn't resist) Dylan Thomas or T.S. Elliott. And sometimes I write stuff, I guess. That would be the extent of my artistic capability.

2406829 I can play the drums and well as the saxophone, I write, I can beat almost anyone in Pokémon Black 2, and I can take a bullet. :moustache:

• Viewing 251 - 300 of 407