Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 6 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 6

I've seen a couple of self-promotions on the main page now, and while it doesn't bother me, per se, it feels like there should be a spot for this sort of thing. So, I made a thread for it. Just put a link to your story in the comment, and any information you think people should have before they click on it. If you aren't promoting, though, try not to post anything that isn't really important. That way, we have more room for the people who want to share their work. Thank you, and good luck to all your writing endeavors!

Sure, I'll bite, why not?

Transformers Armada: Starscream's Requiem

This story depicts the undeniably best edition of Starscream after his death in Transformers Armada in his effort to achieve personal redemption by assisting the changelings in their time of need. I guess. Sure, let's go with that.

Anyways, it's part of trilogy of stories that I will be writing, each of which will show Starscream in Equestria after each series in the Unicron trilogy.

cool,
My Little Decepticon
If you haven't read it yet, the story is about a Decepticon soldier who ends up in Equestria and how he adapts to that world.

Thank you! This is EXACTLY what we've been needing!

Lately I've been getting bouts of nausea after eating anything. It hasn't been anything detrimental, but it's just enough to be annoying and painful :pinkiesick:
Hello, this is Goldymarg ~

I've only one story of mine to share, Ancient Legacy. Continuity is the events after Fall of Cybertron (ps3 game), and the premise is quite simple - what would happen if the Ark and the Nemesis crashed in Equestria instead of Earth? The major theme I'm exploring (or at least attempting to showcase) is the social clash of two very different worlds with surprisingly similar histories. It's rated T for teen, as I'm trying to preserve the grittiness of warfare without actually turning it into your atypical american horror splatterfest. Also, I want to share my motivations for writing this...

I was looking for a decent pony/transformer fic to read, and came across JDPrime22's story. Now don't get me wrong, I have nothing against the guy, and I'm not here to slander his work or whatnot. Bottom line is, I was left disappointed. But, instead of giving a thumbs down (I didn't btw) or complaining about it somewhere, I resolved to do something else.

I decided I was going to make something better :trixieshiftright:

Ancient Legacy is my baby, and I'm doing what I can as a writer to make this THE de facto transformers crossover fiction. I will readily admit that what I have down so far requires more fine tuning, but the important story elements are there. I hope you all can give my work a chance :ajsleepy:

The Predacons have risen! I now call upon everyone who thinks that the Predacons from TF Prime are awesome to join my group Predacons of Equestria Or if your more towards the Preds from Beast Wars, that's fine too come and join.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 6