Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Seriously, don't read this if you haven't seen Season 3 episode 13 yet!

So guys, what did we all think of that ending? I thought it was one of the best endings to a series ever, not just a Transformers one. What did I like about it?
-Soundwave survives!:pinkiehappy: (I'm so happy my favourite character survived! I know his trapped in the shadowzone, but his smart enough to figure away out)
- Bumblee and Megatrons deaths (Both of these were done really well in my opinion. Especially when we had that slow mo scene and we got to see the despair on the Autobots faces, I really like that touch. And the Decepticons despairing over their fallen leader was a neat touch too. Even Starscream seemed genuinely sad, Starscream of all mechs!)
-Predaking/ decepticons survived (Which means he will be in the movie. And it wouldn't of been a Predcon movie without Predaking himself. And the Decepticons survived, which means will probably see them at some point in the movie)

These are only the main reasons why I liked the ending, I liked pretty much everything about it. Of course, these are all my opinions, so you may not agree with them. I'd like to hear yours though, so please tell.

And lets try not start another one of those conversations (I'm looking at you Lord Megatron of Kaon and Metroid Predaking Prime)

I think our version was better.

Of course, but we can't trust Hasbro to get everything right now can we?

All right but if they turn me into Galvatron, Hasbro will DIE!

Who knows, maybe he will be better than G1 Galvatron

Mehhh..I'm just pissed i was killed by the one whom's voice transmitter i took.
Oh, it would be ironic if i was alive to contemplate it!
Also, my favourite part was was when Starscream is dragged away by Shockwave
Shockwave: No Starscream, don't do anything stupid.
Starscream: Damn you and your logic!

I know that was funny. And the bit when they were in the escape pod.
Starscream: Your elbow articulator is digging into my lateral frixer! (I think thats what he said)
shockwave: Do you intend to whine for the duration of the voyage?

And Knockout's part
Knockout: Ah, isn't it just gleaming?
*all autobots look at him*
KO: What? I'm on the winning team now.
* Miko smacks him*
I wonder how that's going to go down...
actually i wonder how EVERYTHING'S going to go down in season 4?
I also wonder what'll happen in season 4 of MLP, besides the leaked footage.

Crossover! They should devote the entire of season 4 to a be crossover between the two shows. That would be awesome!

Yes i would be!
"would" being the operative word.
The only sane solution is to kidnap all the MLP and TFP staff and voice actors and force them to do a crossover, right? :pinkiecrazy:

Of course, that way we can make sure the season goes the way we want it to go

1372128 Alas, no. At SDCC Hasbro blatantly announced they will NOT do a TF/MLP crossover, no one asked them or anything, they just flat-out said it.

...And yet there's a possibility for a TF/GI Joe movie.

:facehoof:

As for the episode...

An evil, tyrannical dictator gets ousted by a pegwarmer.

:rainbowhuh:

But I do like the idea of Knock Out joining the Autobots.

A man can dream notramjey97, a man can dream :fluttercry:

As for the episode, I agree it would of been more climatic if prime had killed Megatron.

I'm also quite annoyed that no Autobots died (again!). And no, I don't count Bumblee's death as an actual death 'cause his still alive. I mean, the last time an Autobot died was season 1 episode 1! I guess thats my only major issue with the series in general.

I liked Knockout joining the autobots too, maybe we will see him in the movie.

I don't think Knock Out really joined the Autobots per se, he just defected to the winning team due to his sense of self-perservation.

Also, why the Bumblebee hate? Optimus killing Megatron is to be expected; Bumblebee killing Megatron is an excellent example of the classic storytelling of both revenge and 'young rookie kills the bad guy at the end'.

That is what he said in scene. Perhaps I worded it wrong, let me rectify that. I know knockout defected due to his self-preservation and I know there's no guarantee his actually joined the autobots. For all we know they could be keeping him prisoner like they did with Starscream in season 2. I was merely happy that he was still alive because i like his character and jumped to the conclusion he wasnted to be an Autobot. My bad there.

Also I don't hate Bumblebee at all. I was merely saying I would of preferred prime to kill Megatron. I'll admit, it was a nice change though. I'm sorry my comments confused you :twilightblush:

I bet my red energon resevres that Megatron fell into the fvolcano thqat erupted dark energon and that unicron will be revived through that ironic event:pinkiecrazy:

I wouldn't be surprised if that happened. It would make for a very interesting season 4.

It was great!:yay: I did expect Optimus to be the one to kill Megatron, but to have Bumblebee do it wow:pinkiegasp: I can't wait for the movie, I just hope the comics don't end soon since I read online that this episode was the series finally :ajbemused::fluttercry::pinkiesad2::raritydespair:

You read them online? Where? I would really like to read them

1373564 sorry I didn't mean that I read the comics online, what I meant was I read an article saying season 3 was the last one for the series:derpyderp1:

Oh my bad. Yer it's pretty saddening it's the last season, but I guess all good things must come to an end :pinkiesad2:

1371870 It was beautiful though I do wish the wreckers hadn't taken out of action trying to secure the command room. I really would've liked to see how Wheeljack and Ultra Magnus would've reacted to everything that occurred. And something tells that Bumblebee's voice isn't going to be around for long in the movie. By the way did anyone else think that when Bumblebee shouted "MEGATRON!" they thought it was Ratchet.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22