Transformers Crossovers 741 members · 331 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50

Chapter 1-notramjet97
Chapter 2-lordvad3r95
Chapter 3-ponyeffect
Chapter 4-GuardianK9
Chapter 5-Metroid Predaking Prime
Chapter 6-Autobot Lancewing (through PM)
Chapter 7-I_am_the_Matrix
Chapter 8-KaijuBrony
Chapter 9-Goldymarg
Chapter 10-LegoTFguy
Chapter 11-MaxBeezy
Chapter 12-Darkryt Orbinautz
(There will hopefully more.)
(I don't know if Darkryt Orbinautz or Decepticon Barricade are interested, so I didn't list them)
Rules.
1. Who writes what will depend on when you put you place your request in the thread, PM me, or comment on my profile.
2. There will be Twilicorn (sorry, but she's in).
3. No characters will be portrayed as homosexual. If there is any romance it will be straight.
4. The series for Transformers will be Aligned (including Prime, WFC/FOC, Rescue Bots).
5. You can have two OCs, if you so choose, one pony, one Transformer.
6. Will be rated Teen.
7. Some pony gore is acceptable (but don't rip out kidneys in detail, m'kay?), Transformer gore can be more abundant though, lol.
8. NO CLOPPING!!!!!!!!!
9. Swearing will be limited.
10.Starting sometime next month.
11. pm me the chapters when youre ready.

1319595 I would be open to the idea of a group collaboration. Which continuity would we be writing about?

1319608 Transformers prime maybe? Pretty much everybody here watches it and likes it, so I think that would be a good place to start.

Hm, sure.

1319615 Probably. It's easily one of the best Transformers series to come out since G1, and unlike G1, Prime's third season doesn't suck.

1319595 Do you have any specific dates in mind as to when we'll start writing this?

I say we do a beast hunters fic

One: cause everyone loves things that have beast wars and two: I'm the only one who has written a Beast Hunters fic

1319625 Exactly, and the characters are awesome (especially the decepticons :rainbowkiss:).

1319629 i'm open to that idea. I really like the new season and it would be great to have more fanfiction about it

1319608 Yeah, I guess Prime might work, but I'd also like to include other characters (Sky Byte, Skorponok, Hot Shot) come in.

I'd also roll with Animated or Unciron Trilogy (what? I grew up with it!)

1319625 No, anytime's pretty good with me, maybe sometime next month?

I thought we could each write one 1000-2000 word chapter, if it's alright I'm gonna hold up a sign-up in a different thread (or, maybe this one). If it's alright with you, I'm gonna publish it, but in the chapter you can put your name in. I'd also be completely fine if you want to include one OC pony and one Transformer, (I was only gonna do one, but I'll roll with one of each, but that's it) (OCs are optional).

Any other questions? (BTW, thanks for thinking this is a good idea, I appreciate it:pinkiehappy:)

1319732 No problem. Next month sounds good, I just wanted a little more info. As for this:

I'd also roll with Animated or Unciron Trilogy (what? I grew up with it!)

Don't worry about it. I too grew up with the Unicron trilogy, and as much as other fans seem to hate it, I have a soft spot in my heart for it. It was what got me into Transformers in the first place, and while it wasn't perfect, it wasn't nearly as bad as most people seem to believe.

1319758 Yeah, my first figure was actually Rapid Run, but my first TV series was Armada.

Anyway, if it's alright I'll do the first chapter, then we'll have other sign ups. I'll put the chapters and authors in my first post.

I'm game, how would it be done?

1319788 The plan so far is for each of us to write one 1000-2000 word chapter.

1319788 I'm gonna try and put the rules and all that jazz (no pun intended) in the first post.

1319783my first series was armada as well

1319783 My first was beast wars, it was always on in the morning and I got up super early just to watch it. Man, good times.

Anyways, Armada would be great too. Can't hate the series with the best Starscream ever:yay:

1320908 Heh, I got up at like 5 in the morning for Armada. And one time I remember getting Armada Ultra Magnus for Christmas and then they played a Transformer episode.

That was fun.

I have Beast Hunters plans in da works... just...pacing and time are preventing me from getting to them as quickly as I'd like.

I'd like to contribute. Looking to get better at writing, so maybe a criteria set by someone else would help :trixieshiftright:

1319595 How exactly do I get a chapter?

1321106 Oh yes, those were the days. The first one I got was Armada Cyclonus, what fun I had. Still have some of them, but I broke Cyclonus when I was young :fluttercry: (I was very clumsy as a child)

Count me in. I support the idea of an Animated story.

I might right a live action crossover.

1321539 im just going by who said theyll join by time. so ill give it some serious editing.

1323153>>1323936 i think maybe we should hold a vote to decide which series we should do.

1324439 So, how exactly are we going to do this thing? :rainbowderp:

Animated would probably be the easiest to do, seeing how the end of the series leaves several plotlines open, and we could bring in characters from any past series and have it still make sense.

And here's an idea- in the first chapter, we have several characters/groups of characters pulled into the ponyverse. Each author writes about one character/group interacting with some ponies, and at the end of each chapter they meet up with the characters from the previous chapter. then, in the final chapter or two, they get sent home.

Kinda like what I did with my 'Crossover and Over ' story.

Calling it right now! i shall be in charge of the chapter which shall introduce the Beast Hunter Predacons and i shall email you the chapter via PM and i request permission the wound or kill of princess Cadence

1331015 okay.

but we are not killing cadence.:duck:

1331279 I have to kill someone in order to set the tone for the story just like Hasbro killed cliff jumper to set the tone for prime

1331352 but why cadence? shes hot!

big mac?

Here are choices: Celestia, shining armor, or Mayor Mare

1333253 Celestia maybe, but not at the beginning.

My final. Suggestion is Twilights mom

1319595 Thank you for picking me. I have some question though:
1: How long should each chapter be?
2: Is each chapter an individual story?
3: Are there any characters which outright banned?
4: When should I send you the first copy?
5:Am I aloud to upload this on fanfiction.net when it comes out? I will give credit to everyone who wrote it.
Again, thank you for choosing me, I won't let you down.

1. 1000-2000 words.
2. no. its all a big story. its kinda like a roleplay.
3. no.
4. anytime after the chapter before yours is done. (ill give yall the preread code via pm)
5. thats fine.
glad to have you:twilightsmile: if you wanna ask others in the group about joining. go ahead. the more the merrier:pinkiehappy:

1337149 Sorry I am kinda confused. If it is all a big story, does that my chapter has to follow the same path as the ones preceding it?

1339616 So what if someone writes about WOC or FOC? I'm not as familiar with them as Prime. I mean, I could do some research, but I fear I may not give the series justice :unsuresweetie:

1339638 Well, I think we'll just keep it in reference only. (Example, Zeta Prime's death) IF we do Prime.

1339699 Okay, I think I get it now:
- Each chapter is written by one author
- These chapters added together make the entire story
- Each chapter must in some way follow the story of the previous chapters
- That means if something big happens in the previous chapter, like a character dying, it affects what the other authors will write

Please correct me if I am mistaken.

One more question: Are we going to collectively plan how this story will pan out or are we making it up as we go along? (sorry for all the questions, I just want to make sure I've got it all correct)

4 for 4! Have a :derpytongue2:

6. My original intent was to follow a story, but it may be more fun to make it up as we go along, (like 'Whoa! Wasn't expecting that!'). Kinda like this story game my family plays sometimes.

On the other hand, it may take longer.

What do you all think?

1340611 Sounds good although we may need to plan out somethings, like maybe we could have a general idea of where the story will go and then each author can expand upon that. These are just suggestions, I'm happy with whatever we do.

P.s. Thank you for the :derpytongue2:

The problem with collabs is they inevitably lead to arguments among the authors, i.e., one person wanted 'this' to happen while the next guy didn't, or wanted 'that' to happen, and so forth. Making it up as we go along might be the best course of action. Create a general framework of the story, and we'll add to it.

The ideal thing to do, in Twilight Sparkle checklist style:twilightblush::

1. Have the group members brainstorm a story.
2. Make a vague outline of the story.
3. Separate the story into chapters.
4. Each author gets a chapter to write, and they do so, interpreting the vague outline however they may.
5. Profit. :pinkiehappy:

1341293 I think that may be the way to go.

1342585 As much as I like :twilightsmile:, I'm gonna go for more of a :pinkiehappy:style, with some Michael Bay.

1345071 I believe Goldymarg has the right idea. But it's your choice in the end, and I'm sure you'll make the right choice :pinkiehappy::scootangel::moustache:

1351015 Sure, that's fine.

Now to make an outline...

...new thread perhaps?

1351190 Probably a good idea, there are over 50 posts in this one.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50