Spike Fanfictions 2,960 members · 5,609 stories
Comments ( 16 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 16

Taking place in season 7, Spike who has been secretly bitter towards Twilight and the girls leaving him out of so many activities and fun while taking jokes and ridicule decides it's time he made a friend of his own. But since he knows every pony in Ponyville, and other places it wouldn't matter.

So with spare parts and equipment from Doc Whooves, Spike gets to work on constructing a robot friend in the form of a dragon that measures up to Princess Luna's height. The only thing he needs to bring it to life is enough power to charge it. Fortunately he knows a storm is scheduled to be around Ponyville, and finds a way to harness a lightning bolt to super charge his robot. Upon coming online he mimics the behavior of Vision from the Avengers when he awoke.

Spike tells the girls now that he has his own friend he won't feel as bad about being left out. This unfortunately gives the girls guilt about having left Spike out so much all this time he had to build a friend to get rid of his loneliness. So now they have to mend their friendships with Spike, who would rather now spend time with his dragon robot friend Dragotron.

That would be interesting to see.

Why do I have a sudden nostalgia of Adventure Times, when Finn built a robot to help him get back at Jake, by throwing pies.

Also, Dragotron…

What can he do, for a robot dragon? Can he transform into a vehicle?

Yes, he comes with a robot mode and a vehicle mode, be is cycle or jet fighter. He shoots lasers, fires missiles, can lift heavy loads, is water proof, etc

That sounds awsome!

It would be an awesome story

Awesome! This sounds like fun.

Yeah with all our quote suggestions for Disney Chronicles and Cinematic Adventures surrounding Spike feeling bitter towards the girls helped inspire me for this plot idea, rather than just chew the girls out, he makes his own friend who wouldn't treat him the way they have

👍 I like the sound of that.

And knowing the Mane Six and Spike, they’ll have learned a very important lesson.

Interesting premise. Though I am curious, will Dragotron turn evil down the line or do you have another villain in mind? If there is a villain of course.

Dragotron wouldn't go Ultron, but there would come a threat eventually

So who’s the robot based on other than Vision?

Please make a story about this! It sounds awesome!👍

Part Vision Part Ultron without any homicidal glitches

Oh ok, but why make it transform into a vehicle? I mean they don’t even even exist in Equestria.

You might say Spike picked it up from his time in the human world during Equestria Girls and Rainbow Rocks

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 16