M/M Shipping 2,814 members · 1,294 stories
Comments ( 49 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 49
That_One_Brony
Group Contributor

Hello all. I'm bored out of my skull and taking requests for some good ol' gay clop. Tell me if there's a pairing you would like to see and I'll do my best to write something up for it. I'd prefer to try something that hasn't been done before, so the weirder the pairing the better.

(I am also willing to try writing certain fetishes upon request, but be forewarned that I will not do scat or realistic rape.)

Once written out all pairing will be kept in a single clopfic entitled "Requests".

With that said, have at it.

SwiperTheFox
Group Contributor

Genderswapped Pinkie Pie due to magic (but still retaining her personality) with genderswapped Rarity (same)?

spirit shin
Group Contributor

umm i guess a sorren breaburn has always been my fave ship

Blueblood and Braeburn. You are allowed to make Blueblood less of a jerk. Shining Armor would also make an acceptable substitute for Braeburn.

Gender-swapped Luna/Celestia, or Twilight/Celestia

I don't really care if it's Molestia or Tyrantestia. I want this pairing NAO!

TheCrazyAsian
Group Contributor

I would like to request Soarin and R63 Spitfire. Though substituting Spitfire with Braeburn is fine.

That_One_Brony
Group Contributor

Well I have finished both the RarityxPinkie chapter and the BluebloodxBraeburn chapter. I apologize for skipping over your request shin, but I'm still trying to think up a new spin to put on the pairing. If you have any suggestions please tell me, and I may be able to get it out a little faster.

How about AJ (the colt version) showing Rainbow Blitz some "rope tricks"?

Fancy pants and soarin :pinkiehappy: fancy pants doesn't get enough attention here

haughty taughty x fancy pants

Big Mac and Fancy Pants. Meeting through their shared friend Rarity or something?

Shining Armor and Soarin'. Yes, Shining is married, but maybe you could make it so he's secretly bisexual or something. The secrecy makes it hotter.

Or maybe Cadence likes to watch her husband get some male loving? Even more kinky :pinkiecrazy:

324693 :pinkiegasp: I like the way you think!

324693>>324916 Another option to consider: We've already had at least four gender-flips done by magic here, and there's nothing stopping Cadence from learning that spell. So maybe 'Bolero' would get in on it too?

http://wicklesmack.deviantart.com/gallery/?offset=48#/d4ypvc2

The more the merrier :pinkiecrazy:

Promontory topping braeburn, any setting.
extra bits if/every time braeburn yells "AAAAAAAAPPLEOOSA", and for apple-bucking and train puns
(because Back-ground ponies need more manlove)

ButterscotchSeme!/Gilbert GriffinUke!

Rainbow Blitz/Gilbert Griffin

MaleTwilight Sparkle/Shining Armor/maleCadance

Adult Male Cutie Mark Crusaders/Gender Bent Diamond Tiara and Sliver Spoon

Soarin' and a Royal Guard

Male Zecora/Male Applejack

TheCrazyAsian
Group Contributor

Why has no one requested this one, Shining Armor and a/the Royal Guard(s).

Working for a promotion eh? :twilightsheepish:

About time I made a request so here goes:

DiscordXSpike

Plot (the not so fun kind):

During "the return of harmony", Discord finds spike in the library alone; and aggressively teaches him about coltcuddleing (basically starts as rape but spike likes it in the end).

Also, Shining ArmorXRoyal Guards either in guard showers or as a rite of passage for the new guy.

For Great Justice!

Okay, not sure if second requests are allowed but I just couldn't help myself. A certain fic I've been reading has got me craving a bit of Pipsqueak/Lickety Split, both older of course, and maybe with Rumble thrown in for good measure.

im surpised no one else suggested this one :rainbowderp: but i would love to see another BreaburnxBigMac story :eeyup:

Twilight Sky X Neon Lights??

Um... I was just looking for some M/M shippings, then I stumbled upon this... :raritystarry:
I would love to see Elusive, (Rarity colt version), and Prince BlueBlood. :pinkiehappy:
That would be very interesting. :scootangel:
Or, some more Braeburn x Soarin'! :rainbowderp: One of the best M/M shipping in M.L.P.

MictheMicrophonexJackleApp

GarblexGilbert

MictheMicrophonexJackleApp

Seconded!

363955 I think I might take you up on that, if you'd like me to! What sort of dynamic were you thinking? Was it like Shining is taking advantage of his position of power (complete with semi-Dom/sub things)? Or is he actually romantically involved with a specific guard?

That_One_Brony
Group Contributor

430978 I support you taking some of these requests out of my hands. That said, why did you have to choose the one idea I've already started writing?!

Anyway it seems like you're going to be going in a radically different direction than me anyway, so I hope to read your fic soon. Bare in mind that Asian has been banned however, so I'd suggest you go ahead and start writing now. Just choose whichever idea comes easier.

431896 Your reply... It made me go "Ohhh..." on so many levels.

First, I thought this thread was long dead and you had mostly stopped writing these after your second post where you talked about the r63RarityxPinkie etc.

Also, ha, I guess it's just an appealing idea.

Thirdly, I was wondering why he hadn't responded. Thanks for letting me know.

And last, if you've already started on that, I wont bother. Especially not for a banned user :rainbowlaugh: I've got some not-cloppy stuff that are a little further up in my priorities. Good luck with all these requests. I'll keep any eye out for the next time you make a requests thread in here, and if I have some free time I can take a few of the ones you're stumped on maybe? Or not, you know, up to you. I wont steal anything from ya :twilightsmile:

That_One_Brony
Group Contributor

431969 Huh maybe I should post more in here. I've actually finished every request up to Shining ArmorxSoarin for those interested. Check out my user page.

And feel free to steal whatever you wish. If you're still interested in writing a clop or two just for fun. The ones I'm currently most stumped on are the MicthemicrophonexJackleapp (I'll admit that I know surprisingly little about either of those guys) and SoarinxRoyal guard (mainly because I thought the body guard getting it on thing was too uninteresting.)

I wish you luck in your future ventures.

TheCrazyAsian
Group Contributor

430978 As a medical professional I look up to once said, "I have no idea!"

432075 Be careful with that Mic one though, I think they decided it goes under meta(and, of course, real people without permission), which might get you into trouble.
Anyway, as I mentioned on your blog thingy, I'd love to see something with Pokey, even if we really have no idea who he is.
Perhaps Pokey and Hoity, when he briefly visited Ponyville? Young naive Pokey, powerful and bored Hoity?

Male!Trixie/Blueblood

Mayor Stallion(Rule63!Mayor Mare)/Male!Applejack

Spike X Diamond Dogs with a bit of bondage would be fun hehehe.

Prince Solaris(bottom)/Dusk Shine(top)

Mr Neighsay/ Mr Pearbottom

Twilight (r63) x Celeistia (r63 topperz):pinkiehappy:

GaberlxSpike Paring

KIng SombraxSpike

Make the King SombraxSpike Parying as Spike turn into a Slave by King Sombra Magic since he want payback for Spike blasting him with the Chrystial Heart.

304692Prince blueblood/big macintosh.

Garble/Fizzle

Rainbow Blitz/Male!Spitfire/Male!Lighting Dust

Spike/Elusive

Scooteroll/Brad Seed

s1

304692 1405423 1913192 2008872
I have some clops requests I want see these stories in Anthro form like they have hands and feet instead of having hooves just look at the pics in the IDEA INSPIRED of sections of this post.
#1.Story idea: A clops version of the episode The Crystal Empire-part 1 where Shining Armor confronted
King Sombra. Sombra use a mind control spell on Shining Armor then have sex with him and also making him addicted to Sombra's body odor and musk. And ending the story with Sombra sitting naked on his throne and ruling The Crystal Empire with Shining Armor as his captain of the crystal royal guard/sex slave.

Characters: King Sombra and Shining Armor

Mood: rough sex for Sombra to demand dominance over Shining Armor.

Fetish: mind rape, rape, force deep throat, force blowjob, balls sucking, balls licking, balls kissing, balls smothering, bukkake, oral, body worship, olfactophilia, cock and balls worship, buttsex, pubic hair, public nudity.

Other: I know the ponies and dragon(Spike) is in Anthro form but can you have them walking around naked like they would in their pony and dragon forms like in the show? Here an example: King Sombra is wearing nothing but his cape and crown and Shining Armor wearing nothing but his scarf. Have Shining Armor Tries to resist the mind control with his mind slowly changing but eventually give in. And have Spike in the story in anthro form too and age him up please, he should look like this.

IDEA INSPIRED BY: These pics

And this other pic where Sombra is sitting naked on his throne also by the artist calls bgn.
for the unedited pics try searching these words "artist:bgn,king sombra,throne" and for the other pic "artist:bgn,king sombra,shining armor,scarf" on derpibooru with the Filters on all images mode.

#2.Story idea: A story about Garble the dragon and Fizzle the dragon getting a argument about who's is more manly and they decide to find out by have a testosterone-driven contest like measuring their dicks up against each other to see who's the biggest and it eventually turns into a sex contest with each other like trying to see who cums first and also trying to one-up each other.

Characters: Garble the dragon and Fizzle the dragon

Mood: Competitive

Fetish: force deep throat, bukkake, Competitive sex, balls smothering, oral, sweat, a little bit of erotic wrestling, buttsex, pubic hair, public nudity, dragons musk.

Other: I know the dragons is in Anthro form but can you have them walking a around naked like they would in their dragon form like in the show and point out the fact that dragons don't wear clothes (dragons let it hang out). Have Garble and Fizzle thinks what they doing is not gay but just showing of their masculinity and manliness.

IDEA INSPIRED BY: this pic

For the unedited l pic try looking the artist todex with the characters names on derpibooru the Filters on all images mode.

Hello! Are you still taking requests??

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 49