The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,840 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19

(Sorry for the double post, I paniced :twilightoops: )

Just something I threw together on Halloween for my story http://www.fimfiction.net/story/139495/before-the-magic

I might animate this further, I got a voice actor to say the lines... Now I'm thinking it should be different maybe?

Rainbow Dash: In stead of "big Adventure" ... "Getting sleep?"
Pinkie Pie: In stead of "Tons of fun" ... "Hey, stop laughing!"
Rarity: In stead of "A beautiful heart" ... "Pretty and white!"
Applejack: In stead of "Faithful and Strong" ... "It's just Chocolate Milk"
Fluttershy: In stead of "sharing kindness" ... "GET AWAY FROM ME!!"

wadda ya think?

2072387 What do I think? I wish I could do this kind of stuff.

2072387 I agree with 2072394 completely.

2072387 Well it is quite an interesting idea. As for what I think, I wish I could draw and animate like that. I know it's almost nothing like what the finished product will look like but still, to have the skill to do that is to be envied.

Do I get a say? :trollestia:

Anyways.

"Getting sleep" is too short for the length of the music. "Big adventure" is four syllables; try going for that length.

And just to double check, is it saying or singing? Because if you want singing, some of them won't work. However, if it is being said, then it should be fine.

Hmm... Actually I want to try it now... I mean, animating that animatic... I don't know how good I will be, but hey, first time is the charm?

I mean, really animating it of course. Not just pencil stuff...

Somepony really should make a site for MLP fan voice actors. I googled but couldn't find any. As it is now, it's really hard for animators to connect with voice actors.

Actually I retract that statement. I will be busy busy busy in the next weeks. After that, maybe. But not these weeks. Yeez. :twilightsmile:

Good point. I'm open to suggestions/input. The original intro was sung, so maybe we can shoot for that as well. hmmm.... I dunno. Maybe

Big ad ven ture
Got my () sleep

Tons of fun
Get-away from me!

A Beau ti ful Heart
I'm Per fect ly White (or right? Or "perfect and white" or "Perfect and right"

Faith full and strong
It's Choc late milk (or "Choc late milk fee to rhyme with "get away from me"?)

Shar-ing kind-ness
Hat-ing ev'ry-one

(it's an easy feat)

And something makes it all complete!

:rainbowderp: Gettin' some sleep

:pinkiesick: Stay away!

:duck: Pretty and right

:applejackconfused: It's chocolate milk!

:flutterrage: [I honestly don't know what to put. In order for me to change pitch or whatever it is (Fluttershy's is slightly higher than my normal/Twilight's singing voice/Paige's), this needs to be a syllable shorter. Or a shorter word.]

It'll be a feat

Sorry this took so long. :twilightsheepish: I've been tired this whole week.

Also, "It's an easy feat" isn't background, it's Twilight singing, which is why I included it outside of parentheses.

I like it! For Flutters how about a simple

Shar-ing kind-ness :yay:

Shar-ing ha-tred :flutterrage:

That's good! I might not be able to record today, but I'll record ASAP. :twilightsmile:

OOH! Fluttershy should be:

You will LOVE ME!

:rainbowlaugh: Do you legitly want me to sing that, or are you joking? (I just want to make sure.)

Whatever sounds better to you. I'm happy with spoken word, honestly.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19