The Writers' Group 9,317 members · 56,728 stories
Comments ( 2 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 2
EA Moment of Truth
At the end of "Daring Doubt", Ahuizotl revealed after touching the Truth Talisman that he was a Jungle Guardian who was tasked with protecting the artifacts of the River Basin. However, was that really the truth he was spilling? Or somehow...a lie?
A Man Undercover · 5.4k words  ·  82  36 · 2k views

Back when I first wrote this story, I had initially planned on creating sequels to it right away. There were even tons of ideas that I had for what the story would follow-up towards. But, as I was trying my hand at creating sequels, I found myself having difficulty on the matter.

Over the years, I also started to figure out that “A Moment of Truth” was basically like the first draft of an expansion for “Daring Doubt”. I found it difficult to formulate sequels for the concept as presented. That was why I decided to eventually create a different version of the “Ahuizotl turning out to still be evil” story, one that would help creating sequels to it be easier to do.

But, I’ve still been open to making fanfic sequels to “A Moment of Truth” as presented.

Do anyone have any suggestions for what could happen after the story’s ending?

I see that no one answers:

well this is my comment, how are you going to approach it with other characters in the series... how are you...

the pillars? Those guys (Star Swirl and others) aren't supposed to be the oldest in the series. Perhaps they have some connection with the Ahuizotl of your story, it would be very convenient and with potential.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 2