The Writers' Group 9,331 members · 56,840 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

Something about the Ponyville schoolhouse receiving a new teacher, but unlike Cheerilee, their way of disciplining and punishing the school age ponies attending is though the "old ways", that being dispensing justice through inflicting childhood pain and trauma:

"When we grew up and went to school, there were certain teachers who would
Hurt the children any way they could."
Literally just a fanfic based entirely on a Pink Floyd song.

I'd like to see this written in the format of an episode in the show or one of the stories from the IDW comics.

Equestria was once a peaceful land. Until the caribou invaded

Search for Fall of Equestria or caribou if you have a fetish for punishment.

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

--Sweetie Belle

I'd like to see this written in the format of an episode in the show or one of the stories from the IDW comics.

You could:

• Write it yourself instead of faffing about in groups
  • Commission someone. I'll for if for $5 / word, paid in bitcoin in advance, 1000 word minimum

Well maybe cheerilee has to go see a sick relative and this is the sub. And the children are discussing what to with the teacher because he is very short tempered and every mistake gets hard and painful punishment. And spoiled could be busy taking care something out of town so she can't interfere for diamond.

I was under the impression that this site was for ponies.

Yet, all I see in these forums is trolls :trollestia:

$5 a word? Clearly I am underselling myself.

Winter_Solstice
Group Admin

Would you, now? Then, allow me to direct your attention to Rule 5:

5) Don’t ask people to do your work for you.

And juuuust in case the point has sailed over your head (again), it would be most preferable for you to cease posting these ideas while asking for others to write them. Story ideas are always welcome, (with the exception of topics that have been specifically deemed spam), but your constant, "Somebody write this for me!" habit has grown a bit tiresome.

[Note] This thread is not locked; I'm just making a point.

I didn't read a word of what you wrote, just came here to downvote you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9