The Writers' Group 9,300 members · 56,454 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Anyone taking comissions at the momment ??

People do commissions on this site? That's a new one on me.

We await your decision.

Yeah it surprised me too. I wanna get in on that action. However, they're usually things out of my taste. Still test it tho.

Sorry should have added this first

Ok so iv had this idea floating around in my mind for a while and I am willing to get it commissioned from someone but if someone is willing to take it as a request that’d be really nice.

I’d like it as long as the last I got from you maby a bit longer.

Basically Iam mostly letting you have free rain over this one.

The story is set in a alternate mlp universe and in this one discord never got stoped by the elements of harmony and now is the god of the new chaosvill. However there is one pony brave enough to challange him I’ll let you name the hard boiled hero as Iam bad with names but anyway our hero must storm discords castle and then face him in a final showdown however he isn’t the only hero to challange discord many outhers have tried as well but no have actually managed to get to his thrown room as discord avengually got board of fighting the hero’s so insted for his ammusment he’s turned it into a twisted game. His castle is filled with all manner of silly, ridiculed and humiliating traps and challanges that the hero’s have to beat in order to have the honer of facing discord. All the while as they go throw discord sits back on his thrown with some eating popcorn and laughing at there misfortune sometimes he will even appear to add extra elements to make the journey even harder. Can our hero reach discord and defeat him let’s find out.

So yeah that’s basically it like I said I’ll let you mostly decide the traps and challenges as iam sure youl have some good ideas on what discord would do to them.

My ideas so far is that when our hero enters discords funhouse his armour gets turned into a humiliating jester costume that he cant remove with a giant floppy jester hat too boot.

Also to give an idea on how crazy u can make it i was thinking of a trap where our hero gets buried in a giant cupcake up to his neck and sees his on a giant conveyor belt heading towards and giant pony mouth that’s chomping away at outher cupcakes in front of him and he has to struggle out of the cake to escape.

So yeah that’s all. Tell me what you think is it a good idea. anything you'd add or remove

Meh, not my bag. "One man pony, alone..." has been kinda done to death and is, IMHO, a bit boring.

Thanks but I think iv found someone else sorry

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12