The Writers' Group 9,301 members · 56,503 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

Okay, so in Australia, "The Road To Friendship" came out today, so it seems about time for a discussion thread. Of course, France went and released everything up to episode 21, but, you know, I don't feel like doing that many discussion thread. Seriously, next thing you know, some country will release all of season 9...

The Road To Friendship is a Josh Haber episode, so that gives us some idea of what we are getting.

The Road To Friendship kinda sounds all "road trip" to me. To ponies that don't like each other that much go on a trip together, and like each other better at the end. Trixie's all equipped for a road trip. Maybe she, Twilight, and Spike could go someplace together?

Anyways, this'll be the discussion thread, so havee fun!

--Sweetie Belle

Twilight is finally seeming to start to get along with Trixie as Trixie received high praise from all three younger royal princesses. That was nice to see since Twilight hadn't really interacted positively with Trixie up to this point. In season seven it was mainly kind of neutral.

Trixie has a lot of sentimental attachment to that cart of hers, and it's smaller size definitely helps with certain terrain, but she really needs to get a permanent house somewhere to store any props she isn't using much so she has room to move. She can't use all of that every time.

And is Trixie teleporting on her own now? Progress!

And yeah Starlight, don't trade other people's stuff away without their permission.

Yes. Yes! Now the magical quartet is almost complete!

Maybe she, Twilight, and Spike could go someplace together?

Aw, I love that idea!

This is one of my favorites of season 8.

"Come on, Starlight. It will be great to get the old wagon out and see Equestria. You pull."
--
"Look, there's only room for one to sleep inside, and it's my wagon, after all. You'll be fine outside in the grass."
--
"Bummer about that case of chiggers, Starlight, but I'll bet a day of pulling under the harness again will make them quit itching."
--
"So the sweat made them burn like fire. At least they're not itching. Now when we cross the river up here, try to keep your nose up and don't let the current carry the wagon away."
--
"Hey, I'm not letting you inside the wagon all covered in mud like that. Besides, it made the chiggers stop itching, right? Good night."
--
"I'm making breakfast for you, Starlight. What do you want on your Sugar-Frosted Sugar-O's, coffee or orange juice?"

My Glim sister did some pretty thoughtless things this episode. And her saying the stuff about the buddy movie was the third time film was referenced int eh show?

SweetAI Belle
Group Admin

This is the US release bump!

--Sweetie Belle

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8