Second Person Stories 1,827 members · 1,561 stories
Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8

Exactly what it says in the title. I've noticed that a number of protagonists in the second-person stories I read are male, and I'm wondering if there's a lot of good stories with female protagonists.

Most likely there are some good female protagonist stories. :heart:

But the main reason why 2nd person genre seems to have male characters portraying the protagonist is mainly due to the fact bronys and people who practice fandom tend to be male. Its a no brainier then to say writing something familiar to one's self is the predominant thing, I.E. Guys write Guy story. :twistnerd:

Only two that come to mind are Swing by The Gentleman Creeper and Luxury by Agarwaen.

Both are F/F.

1636327 I don't see too many, and speaking as a female brony/pegasister, that's disappointing. I like 2nd person stuff a Loy and it's sad there aren't too many 2nd-person female POV stories, let alone F/M pony ones.:fluttershysad:

There's also One Knight Stand, which is M/F.

You will Never share an Intimate Moment with changes your gender from Male to Female with the Spitfire story.

I've been wondering for so long when I'd see a second-person story from the female's point of view that isn't F/F. Seems there's one branch of the shipping tree that hasn't been climbed yet.

I would write one myself, but I'm male and I'm not sure I'd do the best job of it... not to mentioned that writing a second-person story takes more gall than I actually have.

Kinda makes sense, though, most of the stories being from a male POV. I'd just have expected to see a few more female POVs...

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8