Crossovers 7,367 members · 10,954 stories
Comments ( 43 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 43

Rules

1. Please do not post spam threads: Try to keep your posts related to crossover fanfiction or MLP in general. Don’t post threads about your cat, or eating peaches, or how much you hate liver.

2. Please do not ask for editors, proofreaders, or artists on this forum: There are other groups for that.

3. Please be respectful of others: Tempers can flare in discussions on the Internet, and nobody is perfect. But please, when participating in discussions/arguments with other posters, try not to behave in an insulting, disrespectful manner.

4. DO NOT post NSFW content in the forum: Violations of this rule will be SEVERELY dealt with and reported to the site admins.

5. Have fun! After all, that's why we're here! These rules exist to ensure that everyone can enjoy on-topic, pleasant discussion of crossover fanfiction related topics.

Failure to adhere to the forum rules will be addressed on a case-by-case basis. First offenses will usually result in a warning, as well as a thread lock/delete where appropriate. Repeat offenses or severe offenses will be punishable by temporary or permanent bans at the discretion of the forum admins.

Like or dislike the rules? Leave a vote up top to let us know! Feel free to comment down below. :pinkiesmile:

Smiles
Group Admin

Was this thing double spaced in the g-docs?

2970378 Oh crap. :rainbowderp: Lemmefix. (That was a derp on my part, I'm doing five things at once right now.)

Manes #4 · Feb 28th, 2014 · · 1 ·

I'm down with it.

Reminds me of TWG...dis gonna be good...:rainbowdetermined2:

2970414 A bit less strict than TWG, since we don't have anywhere close to TWG's traffic here. :twilightsmile:

Violations of this rule will be SEVERELY dealt with and reported to the site admins.

Bah.
There's no need for that.
Just do what I do, delete the thread or comment in which they post the link to the mature story and give them a PM saying they can't do that.
Then if they do it again report them to the mods.

2970436 If it breaks a site rule, it's getting reported. The site rules are there to keep the site going. NSFW stuff is no longer allowed because of that whole advertising kerfuffle from a while back. Anything that remotely jeopardizes the welfare of the site, we're not giving out slaps on the wrist for.

Got a question, can I still post rants about things that technically aren't related to pony fiction but is meant for the fans of the subject of said rant that are subscribed in this group.

And also, what about asking for opinions of a future project or a crossover idea?

If it is such a big deal to the site you'd think Knighty would care enough to actually update the FAQ so people would actually fucking know.

It all seems fine. This will turn out well so long as no one goes power crazy, which I'm assuming won't happen. Everything seems reasonable, though be honest I haven't encountered these problems before on a large scale.

2970471 I'd prefer you use your good judgement. If something reads to you like a blog post, please post it in your blog instead of here. But if it's potentially relevant, we'll review it on a case by case basis.

Idea threads are fine here, as long as they're crossover-related. :twilightsmile:

So, if in a purely hypothetical scenario, I were to post a rant about how, lets say 90's comics, have influenced some plots or characters in modern times that includes MLP: FIM, is that good or just "blog material"?

2970513 Really sounds more like blog material to me. :unsuresweetie:

Okay, just cheking.
So, this is okay:

But this no:

I got it right?

2970564 Hmm.

You know what? I'm going to make a Crossover Images Thread JUST for things like what you just posted! :twilightsmile:

Here's my reaction to that statement:

Smiles
Group Admin

I'd be okay with it.

Helps boost community activity. Doesn't seem like it'll bother anybody either.

2970370 I have a question when you locked that thread what rule did I break. I mean if it looked like I was trying to start something then I apologize for it.

Smiles
Group Admin

I believe it was a spam post, I think. It really was kinda pointless.

Mythril doesn't like those. Same could be said for a lot of other people too.

So... No spamming anymore, okay?

3087941 As Smiles said, your thread was spam. It served no purpose.

Smiles
Group Admin

Can I unsticky this? It takes up space on the forums page and already has a link in big text on the front page.

3182328 I'd rather not unsticky something this important. On the off chance people don't notice the link on the front page. :unsuresweetie:

Smiles
Group Admin

If they didn't notice it there, why would they notice it here? :applejackunsure:

Um, hello, i am new, i just signed up to this site, and i tried to post a fic, but it wont allow me to submit. it keeps saying i don't have enough words or something and i know that it is over the 1000 word minimum. I am sorry to ask here, but i don't know who to ask and since i write crossovers, i figured this was the best bet.

Smiles
Group Admin

Can you provide the story link here?

I do have a question, can I offer ideas for crossover fics or is that not allowed?

2970370 What if the story is rated mature just for the violence and occasional innuendos. with no clop in it? Can those mature stories be posted in the forums?

2970384 YOUR FICS ARE MY DRUG!

I've got a ponified Legend of Zelda crossover I'm working on....would it be welcome here in this forum? I'm a little disheartened by the amount of dislikes its picked up and am considering deleting it as a result.

Comment posted by nullvariable deleted Jun 10th, 2016

People have been breaking rule #1 quite often.

Okey dokey Loki, I hear you loud and clear. Can't wait to get my story up on here.
I adhere to all rules.

Can i leave a thread saying i want or have a cross over or is their an offical thread for that

Uhh, I'm pretty new to this site. What advertising kerfuffle? :derpyderp2:

7266941 You're not going to get a response, I'm afraid. He passed away last year.

Erm I’ve think I’ve seen 3 threads on here that violate rule 1 on the first page

Edit a huge chunk of the first page of threads have no mlp or even mention being a crossover between mlp and what’s in the thread

And now I feel bad since i just thread tagged them on people violating rule 1

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 43