Crossovers 7,367 members · 10,954 stories
Comments ( 9 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 9

I saw the trailer, it was really good ^^
And I spotted some cool Easter eggs as well, such as Goliath, aka, the giant sentient cloud that eats things to dust.
Then there's the bald lady, Cassandra Nova, the evil twin sister of Professor X.
Then there's a Dog Deadpool variant on Deadpool's shoulder, and its confirmed that there will be Deadpool and Wolverine? variants in the film.
Oh and there's the skull of Gaint Man as a bunker where Nova is entering out of.

This? This is exactly what I hoped for in a trailer now I know I will spend money to see it.

7961367 The perfect power couple, they are made for each other.

Me the moment i watched the first ten seconds: "Shut up and take my money!"

That's gonna be the greatest comeback for Hugh Jackman as Wolverine, and the funniest third part in a trilogy film.

By the way, thank you for posting the trailer in the Mexican Spanish dub. José Antonio Macías always does a terrific performance as dubber (before you ask who is him, he is the Mexican voice actor for characters like The Joker, Shining Armor, Private, James and Starscream. Also dubbed actors like Heath Ledger - may he rest in peace - Chris Evans and Ryan Reynolds).

At last, a movie worth watching!

I am so excited to see this.

One of those variants was a female Wolverine, or so I've heard, which had some people overreacting like crazy and claiming they had destroyed the franchise.
In some ways, I can't blame them. Marvel has been shoving girl bosses down our throats for the last five years without taking the time to fully introduce those ladies.

I personally have to believe that she will not play a major role in the series, as in they don't intent to introduce her as Hugh's replacement Because X-23 is the only one who should have that role if they're going that way.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 9