The Royal Canadian Brony Alliance 220 members · 2 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24

I don't live in Canada but I am Canadian, because of my Grandmother. I live in Chicago, In the U.S.A, I sure do wanna go to Canada and I am very interested in Canada and your culture. I just wanted to know is I was welcome in your group, and how Canada feels and looks. I looked at a picture of Toronto and it is so majestic, so could you just tell me if I'm welcome, and a bunch of info on Canada?:pinkiehappy:

2941353 WELCOME BROTHER!

2941408 Ask anything about Canada and I'll happily answer :twilightsmile:

2941353 Welcome!
A little info:
I live in Edmonton, Alberta.
NASA made fun of us for an entire week in December by comparing Edmonton temperatures with a crater...

On Mars...

There was a differences of 1 degree C or 4 F between the two locations...

For an entire week....

HILARIOUS!!

2941353 You do remember just how welcoming Canadians are, don't ya?

2941462 HELLO MY FELLOW EDMONTONIAN!!!! IF YOU'LL EXCUSE ME I HAVE TO GO FOLLOW YOU KNOW!!!!!

:trixieshiftleft:
:trixieshiftright:

Beware my Fav Folder....

Thar be too much in dat dem dere area...

YOU HAVE BEEN WARNED

2941472 Well I've never been in Canada, but yes I know how welcoming we are:pinkiehappy:

2941462 A a fellow Edmontonian, that week was terrible. Also, if there is one good thing I can say about these past few days, is that at least it isn't as bad as that week.

2941534 You think your fav list is scary...

2941589 ADDING YOU TOO, MY FELLOW EDMONTONIAN!!!!!!

2941589 Used to live further north in a town called High Level...

It gets so cold up there that the night after a fresh fluffy snowfall, it will actually freeze and harden together.

Ever walked across a snowy field? Bring shades; snow blindness sucks...

2941692 I just saw yours...

Imma creep though that with GLEE and MERRIMENT!

Welcome to the crowd! We love all folks, whether they are Canadians, or jsut fans of our great frozen local (When we say frozen we ignore the smug B.C. islanders:rainbowlaugh:)

2941751 High Level is farther north than I have ever lived, however, I have one friend who live really far north. I think it was called Grise Ford or something like that. It is apparently one of the, if not the northernmost 'town' in Canada.

An important thing to know is that not all of Canada gets cold in the winter.

2941792 May I suggest a story to you? It's called "My Little Slave" it should be somewhere in there.

Yep. Some of it remains cold all year 'round. :trollestia:

2941353 Sure you can join ^^

2944069 And Victoria never gets very cold at all.

2941403 S'long as they don't hate on Canada and don't cheer for the other hockey team when we're around they needn't fear rejection.

Welcome to the great white north, eh?

P.S. If you thought Toronto was majestic, you should see BC's pine forests.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24