Past Sins 1,040 members · 176 stories
Comments ( 22 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 22

Nyx is going to the Sisterhooves Social! Who is going as her sister?

5529775 Well, in Brotherhood Social they said they didn't need to be sisters exactly, and there were a few pairs that looked like mother/daughter teams, so I say Twilight.

5529775 5529780 For the same reason, I say Spike. It would be interesting to see him deal with a race created for quadrupeds...

*Insert favorite Twilight offspring here*. Definitely *Insert favorite Twilight offspring here*.

I got to say Luna, only because I somehow see her and Nyx as ether big and little half-sisters or half-sister/father/mother. Strange I know but some food for thought, best ask pen stroke.

5529775 , Peppermint Twist: The first CMC recruit by way of Nyx.

5529831 Luna is Best Father! LMAO

5529809 i agree with this guy we could use more spike and Nyx brother amd sister stories

Nyx is going with Rainbow Dash. Because Dash is the Awesomeist Pony.

I guess it depends on what you'd call the original that the clone was based off of, since Nyx basically is a magically created clone of Luna. Comedy wise, Nyx and Luna in the social could be pretty funny.

Realistically I think that it would be most likely that Twilight would go with Nyx since Twilight's friends are the sisters of Nyx's friends.

Well the defin of a sister for them is loose. Maybe Luna or Twilight.

5529780 He was talking about sisterhooves Social, Brotherhooves social is another thing.

5529775 I would have to vote for... Wait, how about Moondancer?

Sure, she might not be the most ideal mare to act as a sister for Nyx, but I think this could be a golden opportunity for the both of them to learn a thing or too about the point of siblings. Pen Stroke could really make a story out of this!

5531637 Why wait for Pen Stroke? Get writing you glorious bastard.

5532603 Cause I'm lazy... and a disgrace. I can't keep my inspiration to stay.

5532807 Nyx is hiding in a closet crying cause she doesn't have a sister to take to the social. Why won't you help her you monster. D:
Write her story so she can be happy.

5532870 I'm not worthy of being a writer.

5532893 Lies. That is just an excuse you lazy disgrace! Nyx will cry for eternity because of you! Muhahaha!!

Scootaloo, we haven't seen Scootaloo with a sister and sisters is one way to descibe the Relationship within the CMC

we haven't seen Scootaloo with a sister

T.T

5533229 Dum-dum bring me gum-gum :pinkiehappy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 22