The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,180 members · 319 stories
Comments ( 24 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 24
sgtnolisten
Group Admin

It's gonna be girly as hell.

It's gonna suck.

It's gonna be horrendous to sit through.

It's gonna be the reason for my couple hour drive to a theater in Columbia, SC.

And it'll all still be worth it for me in the end.

Are you able to see it in theaters? And if so, will you be going?

I am looking forward to it because I legitimately think I'll enjoy it, but I don't know when or if it will be in cinemas in Australia. I'll go if I can.

If there's a lot of good talk about it, maybe. Otherwise no. Eventually I'll be bored and curious enough to watch it (possibly on Netflix, as it will take that long to pique my interest), but I have no plans on coming out as a brony with this movie.

I honestly hate humans and I plan on avoiding that movie like the plague... and god. anyway I'll stick with my pony's and avoid anything that makes Twi or any of the characters human.:facehoof:

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

984210 Even if there's good talk, you do realize that you'll only get four days to see it yourself if you can right?

They're only playing this June 22, 23, and July 13, and 14.

Or that's what I see on most of the theaters listed in that link I used in the first comment.

...I do not recognize any of the towns listed for the Minnesota showing. Are any of them in the Twin Cities Metro area? And of course even saying that, trying to get from one side of the Metro to the other via public transportation just to catch a movie sounds like overkill. I think I'll wait for the reviews and analysis videos before deciding if I should get it on Bluray, grab the DVD from the bargain bin, watch it on Netflix, or just catch clips of the better moments on YouTube.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

984232 I have no idea dude. If you don't see your city there, then you're going to have to look for your state and see if they're playing one in a city near you.

984208 I really hope they'll release it to you guys as well. I've found through my Jurassic Park experience that it's a whole different feeling when seeing it in theaters and I'd hate the thought of anyone missing out.:fluttercry:

984222 ... Despite the misanthropism which is actually rubbing me the wrong way as well, if anyone harrasses you for that, just let me know alright?

I'm definitely going to give it a shot, but I'm going to wait until it hits youtube or something.

984198 You are gonna drive all the way to columbia to see that? In the summer? LOL I have pity on you ya fool.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

984352 I drive delivery for Dominos and often have to spend hours walking house to house just to hang those little doorhangers that everyone hates to find under blazing spring/summer sun or chilling autumn/winter winds, I think I'll manage.:ajbemused:

But still worth it.:ajsmug:

984360 I'm just gonna wait till it comes on HUB or someone posts their pirated version on youtube. I don't feel like driving to columbia. I fail to see the point of paying 30+ dollars just to see a movie ONCE, that might suck, when you can wait and see it for free or just pay a small amount so you can see it more than once or if it sucks you can just toss it and it not be as big of a rip off.

Oh gosh it's in my hometown...
I still dunno. It took me forever to even watch the trailer. That's a short amount of time, and it takes me forever to start series (first time watching poni? Two a.m., I was tired, I was on knowyourmeme, and I thought, meh, what the heck. But I'd known about the series for almost a month by then.)

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

984427 Ya got two weeks post first release.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

984415 If that's how you wanna roll then. For me, I'm going all the way.

It's been years since I've last seen any sort of cartoon movie in theaters (I missed the Princess and the Frog) so this is for nostalgia sake as well as Brony fanboyism.

To bad that there is no showings in Kentucky, I live very close to the city but I will wait until it comes out on dvd or something like that

984222 I completely agree with you on that. One of the many reasons that I like ponies is that they're not humans. Think about it. Over 90% of TV shows are about humans. And about 60% of statistics are made up on the spot. It gets kind of boring after a while, doesn't it? Oh, and FYI, someone disliked your comment. I think it was Lyra.

Anybody wonder if the twist at the end will be that it all just was a dream?

Ghost-091
Group Admin

Apple Valley has a showing, Oakdale's got 2, and Moundsview has one. Zip-codes I used were 55057 and 55112

984284Thanks for the understanding. and for what it is worth the movie will be good I just dislike humanized pony's.

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

987206 And if it gets high praises first day?

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

988408 Just came back from my viewing of it (my full review is in another forum), but it was well worth the watch!:pinkiehappy: Go see it mate!:twilightsmile: Dooooo iiiiiiiiiiit...:pinkiecrazy:

If I had the money, I'd go see it. But for now, I'm going to wait until I have money that isn't being funneled into other stuff.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 24