The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,182 members · 321 stories
Comments ( 35 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 35

For some reason I can't explain, the thought of Nightmare Moon's breath turns me on.

Is there anything you like about Nightmare Moon for no reason?

her darkness

4213122 I think you mean DANKNESS?

Dark character. The realization that inside of each of us could be a monster that we dislike. Much like how Luna didn't like Nightmare Moon. We all have hate resentment and jealousy that flow through our thoughts in one way or another. She relates with a lot of us in the fandom due to the constant denial and regret for loving our pony friend but it's still so great to be well me/you. Which Luna also struggles to deal with. Also very much the underdog. A very unique and developed character. In thought plot and behavior.

Also DARK SIDE RULES! We have cookies!

when i hear "dank" i think of it as a synonym for "stank", so no

her everything ???

Dunno...Luna is still #1 for me.
Nightmare moon was Luna...so....?

meh, split personas are the original just in different form

4213142 4213136 U fokin wot m9?

NMM is 2dank4u. Moon is love Moon is life.

I like them both...

Hearts on Hearts

sgtnolisten
Group Admin

4213118 That god damned laugh at the end of episode one. If there ever was an evil laugh to end evil laughs it was that one.

Her fangs, honestly. And how her coat contrasts incredibly well with her eyes... mmm~

Moon is love, Moon is life.
praise the Moon.

<3 Mooney.

4213252 Someone's gonna get "mooned" tonight...:raritywink:

:twilightblush:
uh-uh...eheheh...okay no more being in public kthxgottagobye!

4213327 Oh, yes, go have some self-gratifying happy time...:pinkiecrazy:

with Mooney.
Moonbutt sounds offensive.

Although, I don't get why intimate time has to hapoen to soon...

4213395 Because Nightmare Moon is attractive, that's why. :raritywink:

jeez, what do you think this is, a 1st date one night stand? Pfft, I'm committed til physical existence fades.
and in the afterlife.

4213424 Thar doesn't change the fact that Nightmare Moon is attractive. :pinkiecrazy: :heart:

I didn't say she wasn't. :scootangel:

What? What did I do?

Just her design over all.
The armor is pretty sweet and the purple eye shadow is a nice accent.
I like her mane design more than Luna's. Luna's looks too similar to Celestia's.
Finally, I really like her voice. It just seems...commanding. She demands respect.

4213118 For no reason? Well, like transblitz1, I like her armour. I also like how her mane doesn't have as much of a 3d effect as others. Besides that, she was evil and wanted to take over! Evil is Sexy! And cool!

4213165 Either that or in Grand Galloping Gala the Russian Version of Fluttershys.

For no reason? There is a lot of reasons. Her armor is styled, her mane is very different (Luna is too similar to her sister), and her detailed back story. Hell, we even got to see her transform and we know the why, jealousy and anger. Now that is something that anyone can relate to, and Nightmare Moon is a relatable character, we can understand her and that transfers to Luna as well. It's why people love her so much, we can sympathize with her.

You can say all you want about how she's designed, but it's more about how she's written.

Comment posted by Tattered Ribbon deleted Mar 28th, 2015

I think it is her eyes for me.

4214178 I didn't ask why you liked her for no apparent reason—as you said, there are a ton of reasons to like her. I asked if there was something you liked about her for no reason.

>>Eris H Discordia I also think of the word 'dank' as a synonym of 'stank'.

>>Remedyfortheheart I agree with you about the dark side ruling, for the dark side is most wondrous as far as I am concerned.

>>Nightmare Jeremy
I also like both Princess Luna and Nightmare Moon, although I must admit that I like Nightmare Moon more than I like Princess Luna. At least, I do approximately 80% of the time.

Oh... She's beautiful, I think she's beautiful. Her eye's, her coat, her fangs. she's just so... Pretty. *sigh*

4218012 I agree OVER 9000 percent.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 35