The Hero... Nightmare Moon? 2,181 members · 321 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I was wondering what the mane 6's reactions might be if they found themselves in what I like to call the 'Nightmareverse'. Basically NMM won out 1000 years ago and has been ruling with eternal night ever since. It took a while, but ponies eventually came around and now like NMM, and have become adapted to eternal night. IE:Ponies all have slitted pupils and pegasi have bat wings. They also have better hearing.

This could also include counterparts to the mane 6's world like the Shadowbolts, and Twilight being NMM's personal student.

Oh, and NMM is pretty nice due to the fact that now everyone accepts/loves her and her night.

4063385 Shock and horror at first but once they understand how nice this Nightmare Moon is they'd move on with it... until Celestia comes over and brings light... then shit hits the fan.

Interesting concept but in order to have this. What pray tell. Happened to the Elements of Harmony? Either Celestia didn't use them or NMM overcame them.

4063385 do you know where i can get a one way ticket there

4063614 Eh, I've yet to think about that aspect, but the mane 6 of that world did get the elements of harmony when Celestia came back. It's kinda complicated and I'll eventually get to it in my own story.

4063818 I could include an oc of yours in my fic if you would like.

I wrote a fic once with this basic concept, except Nightmare Moon ruled a dystopian Equestria and the Mane 5 were the head of a sort of Rebel Alliance against her, with Twilight being Moonie's protegee.

I dunno, but it love it there.

It's an interesting idea, but how does a herbivorous species get along without sunlight to grow plants or to keep the temperature of the world above freezing?

I have a chicken on my head. Your argument is invalid.

4064877 Damn, the ol' chicken on the head routine. I really need to find a way to counter that one. Ah well, let's say it's due to some kinda spell Nightmare Moon used, or maybe some special properties of the moonlight. Just try not to apply too much of our universe's logic and it'll be fine.

Damn, the ol' chicken on the head routine. I really need to find a way to counter that one.

Would you like to borrow my 'Pinkie Pie Launcher'?

4065252 Ah, thank you that should be perfect.

4063385 Would you happen to know where I could find a one-way portal to this universe?

4067608 If I did then you wouldn't be chatting with me.

4067615 I see your point.
Well, I now leave you with this:

Well I Was Thinking Tha-OH MY GOSH THEIR A WARRIORS CATS FAN!:pinkiecrazy:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18