Shipping 💖 9,764 members · 11,726 stories
Comments ( 17 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 17

This came to me as I was looking at the cover art for Friends And Lovers. Has anyone tried shipping all of the mane 6 together at one time? What do you guys think of the idea?

you mean like a herd? That actually would be nice tto see. SSomeone should write that up.:pinkiehappy:

Ah the Omniship, truly in my opinion the most potentially amazing ship if only it got more love. Sadly the only Omniship fics I've read that weren't just written for "other" reasons (not that there's anything wrong with those fics) was in Thirty Minute Pony one-shots.

That sounds... interesting. I've seen stories where everypony liked Twilight, but not necessarily all of them shipped together. I'd probably give it a try if I saw it. :applejackunsure:

I can't say I've seen that before, but it would be an interesting challenge for anypony who tried. I mean, imagine all the possibilities! :rainbowderp:

Comment posted by YayFlutters deleted Jan 16th, 2013

http://thirtyminuteponies.tumblr.com/post/27609982368/prompt-50-happy-family-by-rwlart

That's basically my favorite Omniship fic, even if its only a quick one-shot it's still a pretty sweet fic.

626551>>626548>>626547>>626545>>626529

I will go do this now. I've had ideas for this before, but now I'm more interested in actually writing it.

And unlike 'The Combinatorics Project', I shall put every one of them together in the same universe, just because that's more fun.

I imagine several scenes where they also interact one on one to get used to the fact that suddenly each one of them has five radically different ladyfriends that need to be handled differently, and then different dynamics when there's three or more in the same place... Possibly something fantastic if done correctly.

There'd also be what kind of world you have it set in. I.E. are 'herds' commonplace, generally not cared about, frowned upon, and how that would affect some of the other ponies involved, how the families would react...

...it's a lot to think about.

626529 I would say yes, but something like this is really difficult to pull off. First, you have to balance the characters' screen time, then ensure that you keep each character 'in-character'. After that, you have to think of a storyline to go with it, because something like this does not need to be a one-shot. After that, you have to have the skill to even write, or you'll get bombed in the face by the shit flung from rustled jimmies.

If you wanna do it, though, send me a link when you've started. I want to read it.

Suddenly I don't feel like doing this anymore .-.

Sorry. I'm not a writer myself. I was just wondering if it had been done.

626694 Oh, and I guess there kind of is one. More Luna marries all the main six plus Celestia also marries Twilight, but here: Six Brides for Two Sisters

Not sure how it's going to end, but it's promising so far.

AND... Now I think of something even more ridiculous.

Not only the mane 6, but add in their R63 counterparts.

Oh god.

Meanwhile, in the garden, Discord laughs maniacly.

...if this gets any farther out of control, I don't think we'll be able to stop it. Soon it'll be a folder in Shipping and Clop.

Then it'll be a group.

Kinda?
TAW had some setup and stuff, but got bored with clop. I started something similar, with similar results. There are very few polyamorous fics that are not clop. To my knowledge, three is as high as it goes.

Eeeeeeeeeeeeeeeh. It's okay I guess? But.... I highly doubt that a pony like Fluttershy would really be all that keen on it. Nor would AJ I don't think due to her whole family structure. She'd probably be one of those who gets in a relationship with a lone male.

this was a thirty minute pony prompt number 50 the results all depended on who wrote it.:heart:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 17