Shipping πŸ’– 9,742 members · 11,672 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

I'm not a big MxM shipper, but I want to try! For fun, let's look over your favorite MxM ships by going over characters and chemistry. Triple points for three-some ships, I really love those! :heart:

Dragon Lord torch, Shining armor, and Spike,

Spike want to be helpful to Twilight and delved into politics.

With his wife's low sex drive after flurry's birth, he seek excitement, and his eyes laid on his little sister's pet dragon.

He sent spike as an ambassador to the dragonland, while plotting behind with the equally bored dragonlord torch, whose wife died centuries ago. And he is too big for anydragon to handle.

with support of shining armor, torch were able to tricked spike into wearing the slavery collar and turned him into a living toy.

Happy ever after, as shining armor and torch seemed to ignited each other's passion. The indestructible shield of shining armor could handle the ancient dragon's giant ramrod.

And spike? Well, it seems that he is taking a quite fondness toward his new home in the diamond dog den. For torch, the idea of getting a share of gems in exchange of spike serving as one of alpha's concubine was something Equestria definitely approve of. friendships with other species and all that stuffs, right?

R63 Luna X Night guard in a BDSM relationship

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

Trenderhoof and Fashion Plate

Any thing involving Sombra, Discord, Thorax, or Pharynx. Especially if it’s shipping my character with one of them.

I got a soft spot for TimberFlash. Because I ship SciSet, the idea of the two ex boyfriends hooking up is both hilarious and super wholesome.

Gallus and Sandbar

I love your idea but I settled on an obvious twink x hunk material. Braeburn and Shining Armor just seems really hot, ya know?

DM me if you want me to write shipping your ponysona with a character, I could use an assignment.

BDSM Luna sounds hot but I don't do sex-changes unless necessary.

I think I just might.

Brae x Shining is hot, definitely. Though I have to admit, everyone always makes Braeburn seem like a twink, but the dude is a farmcolt. I can't see it, myself. Maybe it's because Big Mac is such an absolute stud that Brae seems like a twink by comparison, but I think it's unfair to the poor Appleoosan.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12