Comments ( 39 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 39

Tbh I actually action adventure more then shipping but
I think I like

Ember spike

Fluttershy discord

And pharynx and Luna šŸ¤£

That last one is perfect I think because there so similar

Agreed with the last one. But what about tempest too hmmm?

Pretty spot on for me.

Tempest X Twilight is my favorite ship

Your favorite ships

Iā€™m a Luna x Twilight Shipper. Honestly I feel the two are perfect for each other. Buts that is my opinion and Iā€™m aware itā€™s high controversial.

Luna twilight is good šŸ˜‰

high controversial?

Because there both girls ?

Thatā€™s not as bad as the shinning armor x twilight sparkle šŸ¤£

Fluttercord! Fluttercord forever :heart:
(Surprise surprise. ALL my stories save one are Fluttercord :rainbowlaugh:)

NO NOT BECAUSE THEYā€™RE BOTH GIRLS! I may be a southerner Christian man. But I ainā€™t No fā€™in homophobe or racist. Far from it. No it is controversial because there are other ships. Like Tempest, Trixie, Starlight, Sunset, Tirek, Sombra, Discord, I think Stygian, Celestia, even Cadance. I hate both Celestia x Luna and Shining X Twilight. And I donā€™t hate it, but I also donā€™t ship Spike x Twilight. To me theyā€™re Mother/Sister Brother/Son relationship makes more since. Thatā€™s just me however.

I donā€™t like sibling ships either. Also I do not understand the surprisingly popular Applejack x Spike, mainly for the reason that for practically the entire show, Spike is a child. Sure you can do all kinds of age math and argue age doesnā€™t work the same for dragons or something to try and justify it, but come on, look at him! He is obviously a baby dragon, and he looks like one. And while he has a very non-baby personality, I donā€™t see how he could develop chemistry with Applejack. It just donā€™t see it, and setting him up with any adult pony just gives me the creeps.

Anywho, sorry for the rant. I just agree that shipping blood relatives is all kinds of yuck, so it just reminded me of this pet peeve I have.

Fluttercord is possibly canon i think

I am 100% certain they are canon, and that the last episode showed they are living together, and possibly married.

Thatā€™s why I said that šŸ™‚

Also last episode seemed to suggest the student 6 became teachers at the school šŸ˜‰

I just wish they showed a adult flurry heart and a
What happened to the princesses

One ship I forgot to mention was chrysalis and tirek

there is a fanfic series weā€™re they get away from the battle of the bell and reform adopting cozy glow

Itā€™s actually really cute
And Celestia and Luna accidentally find out and leave them be

Top ten favorite ships are:

1. Twidash
2. Rarijack
3. Flutterpie
4. SunIzzy
5. Sundagio
6. StarTrix
7. Spike x Ember
8. Spike x Smolder
9. Hitch x Zipp
10. Flurry Heart x Cozy Glow (Reformed Cozy cause she deserves it)

Personally I think Spike can be shipped with any creature thatā€™s more teenaged. I actually like Smolder gabby ember and oddly enough even thorax makes a good ship. Rarity is also a good ship. Argueably I think itā€™s in dragon blood to start mating when they feel they fit the shoe size. Itā€™s weird I know, but unless itā€™s a Twi x Spike thing, Iā€™m totally cool with him being shipped with any pony or any creature. The only rule is that they have to be with in his age or close to.

Uhhhhā€¦. I disagree with all of that.

Spike is a child. So even if you ship him with a teenager, that is still beyond the pale.

Rarity, or anyone in their age group is WAY out of his age group. Sure, he actively crushes on Rarity in the show, but that is something kids do IRL. I crushed on my 17 year old neighbour when I was 6. But if they EVER put their hands on me at that age, THEY WOULD BE A CRIMINAL FOR A VERY GOOD REASON.

So yeah. The mane six are adults by any other name, and Spike, for all of his snark and experience, is a child.

Fair enough. Not trying to change your opinion. Thatā€™s just how I interpreted Spike. And thatā€™s probably how I continue to see him as well.

What else you wanna talk about?

Well I would love to meander about why I love Fluttershy x Discord so much, and maybe why there isnā€™t enough literature and research dedicated to the history of family dynamics. Given how integral that is to the mental development of EVERYONE on the planet, it should, maybe, be more of a priority.

Then again, maybe Iā€™m just living in a bubble and have missed major developments.

Iā€™ll do the ladder with ya. I personally donā€™t like it when mortals are shipped with Immortals. I firmly believe the Alicorns are all immortal and because Discord is chaos incarnate he is definitely immortal. My ship with Discord falls on either Princess. Mostly Celestia for some reason. Probably cause she was the one that wanted the elements to free and rehab his mentality. While FlutterCord is a nice ship. I donā€™t ship it for I do not wish to leave the Draconequus alone for eternity. He is sensitive after all.

And also given who he is married to. (As controversial as it is) I firmly believe, do to the power moment the two shared to defeat Chrysalis, I believe Shining Armor is the only Immortal Unicorn Prince in all of Equestria. So I die hard with Cadance x Shiny.

Cadance x Shiny is totally believable and has lots of fun possibilities for writers. šŸ‘

Comment posted by KirinNirikarereallyc001 deleted Feb 11th, 2023

Could not agree more. I once did a debate on this site rather or not if all five royals are immortal. Based on both solid evidence (like how Luna/ NMM survived 1000 years on her moon without food water oxygen and skin protection) I did not win, but I also did not lose. I still stay strong in where I stand that all the Alicorns and the one Unicorn Prince are all Immortals. Given their raw power, the elements they are all connected to: Day, Night, Love, and Magic and Friendship. Not to mention they have all survived things that would have easily kill mortals. Luna in or on the moon. Cadance in the caves. Celestia fights with NMM and Chrysalis (both blasts would have easily killed a normal unicorn.) not to mention sheā€™s thousands of years old. Same with Luna. And then the Fight with Tirek against Twilight have easily killed Twilight. Instead it ended in a standoff. Although it can be argued it ended in a standoff because Tirek had all pony power, and Twilight had all four Alicorns magic. There will still plenty of times that Tirek could have easily killed Twilight if she were a mortal. The tree explosion she dodged mere inches from is one such example.

1: Luna x Celestia (overall favorite)
2: Luna x Any Female Characters
3: Fluttershy x Any Female Characters

The top ones also my favorite

Well they actually did

I need that gif, can you link it to me.

In another case, oh no, should I be getting Candace shipping list

Rarity & Applejack.
Pinkie Pie & Cheese Sandwich.
Twilight Sparkle "Sci-Twi" & Sunset Shimmer.
Spitfire & Soarin'.
Bulk Biceps & Derpy Hooves.
Sugarcoat & Indigo Zap.
Jet Set & Upper Crust.
Mr. & Ms. Cake.
Shining Armor & Princess Cadence.
Fancy Pants & Fleur de Lis.
Maud Pie & Mudbriar.
Apple Bloom & Tender Taps.
Sweetie Belle & Button Mash.
Scootaloo & Rumble.
Sandbar & Yona.

Comment posted by KirinNirikarereallyc001 deleted Feb 13th, 2023

7801180 To name a few there's:
CheesePie
CheeriMac (though I'm not opposed to SugarMac)
LyraBon
FlutterCord
YonaBar
GallusStream
SoarinDash
SpitfirexSoarin
Fancy PantsXFleur
Starblazer (SunnyxHitch)
IzzyxSprout

I try not to be dogmatic about any ships, but I've got a good few I quite enjoy. (And yes, this list needs more boys.)

FiM:
StarTrix
RariTwi
ApplePie
TwiLuna

EqG:
SciSet (SciTwiShimmer)
RariJack
FlutterDash
SunPie

G5:
Sunzy (IzzyScout)
HitchPipp

Thanks. But should I be concerned about the list you possible have for your ships?

Iā€™m picking Twilight and Starlight.

Rainbow x Soarin'
Rainbow x Applejack
Applejack x Caramel
Celestia x Discord
Fluttershy x Discord
Pinkie x Cheese Sandwich
Twilight x Any Male OC
Twilight x Sombra
Rarity x Thunderlane
Rarity x Fancy Pants
Cadance x Shining Armor
Sweetie Belle x Button Mash
Sweetie Belle x Rumble
Scootaloo x Rumble
Aplebloom x Tender Taps
Luna x Any Male OC

Starlight x Trixie
Starlight x Trixie x Maud
Lyra x Bonbon (Does that count as a 'ship' if its canon?)
Twilight x Rainbow
Twilight x Pinkie
Twilight x Applejack x FluttershyĀ 
(^fic recommendations appreciated!^)
Rarity x Rainbow
Rarity x Pinkie
RARITY X FLUTTERSHY. MOSTLY BECAUSE OF THIS IMAGE :D

Sentimental Twilight x Spitfire :)
Octavia x Applejack (Enemies to lovers even better)
Okay, Fiddlesticks x Lightening Dust is really cute
Lyra x Bonbon x Twilight x Rainbow OR Pinkie
Octavia x Vinyl x Rainbow x Pinkie
Pinkie x Tempest (even though I've never read it lol)
Trixie x Rainbow (Trashieā„¢ļø)
Derpy x almost anyone, that silly mare is so cute
Unrequited Scootaloo x Sweetie for some reason
APPLE BLOOM X DAIMOND TIARRA (post-redemption obviously)
And technically Applejack X Rainbow Dash but only because AppleDash fans have some have the best fic writers I swear

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 39