Shipping đź’– 9,749 members · 11,686 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Favorite: Starlight x Twilight- I’m probably their biggest fan. I love how wholesome and cute they are when Starlight reforms, and I find their fanfics the most engaging(the appropriate ones of course).

Least Favorite: Twilight x Celestia/Chrysalis- (Barfs into a bucket) I’m terribly sorry but both these ships are so problematic. With Celestia, she practically raised Twilight her entire life and as for Chrysalis, not only is she an unreformed villain but she was by far the cruelest when it came to making Twilight suffer. Especially in A Canterlot Wedding.

Faves: Cheerilee/Twilight - something about The bookworm getting together with the teacher just seems right.:ajsmug:
Pinkie Pie/Rainbow Dash - They genuinely care about each other and have fun together often, as I understand. Maybe that can become more.:raritywink:
Least: Celestia/Luna - No. Just no.:ajbemused:

Favorate: Twilight and Flash. Simple, wholesome. Traditional. Needs more representation in this day and age.

Least favorite? Ignoring incestuous I would go with Twilight and Celestia.

Honorable mention: Rainbow and Applejack. Lauren Fuast specifically wanted to avoid stereotypes and the writers at the end heavily implied the two tomboys were gay. I think that was awful. Lyra and Sweetie Drops is my favorite couple and they are not stereotypes.

I think I answered a question like this a while ago. Regardless, my favorite ship of all time is Sunset Shimmer x Adagio Dazzle~ I mean, all you have to do is look at my works and see that it's my favorite ship. lol There's so much potential with these two. You could write a redemption story for Adagio, a villain lesbian duo, an alternate universe where they're still in Equestria, or go all out fantasy and have Adagio be a siren in human form. lol Not to mention you have FOUR different kinds of Sundagio. (Equestria Sunset x Equestria Adagio, Equestria Sunset x human Adagio, human Sunset x Equestria Adagio, human Sunset x human Adagio)

My least favorite ship would probably be Spike x Apple Bloom. I understand that they're both technically young and all, but Spike still seems older than her. Besides this, they also don't have that much chemistry. Some fanfics can make it well done and such, but in general, this ship doesn't seem likely to ever happen. If anything I could possibly see Spike being interested in Sweetie Belle as she gets older, but I don't think Apple Bloom and Spike would go any farther than friends.

I think I answered a question like this a while ago.

The same. Feels like last month... I wonder what I picked then?

Edit: August but with your favorite character.

Oh,my Favorite Ship is Starlight Ă— Twilight Too

My least favorite is Celestia × Twilight and Twilight × Luna,I Just don't really like that—

Faves:
LunaCord: Two outcasts and misfits displaced in time, both with a mischievous side. I imagine Luna reigning in Discord's wilder tendencies while he allows her to be fully herself without reservation or fear of judgement.
TwiDash: I've seen so much chemistry between them throughout fanfiction. Dash encouraging Twilight to be more outgoing, spontaneous, and adventurous. Twilight helping Dash slow down and working through her hidden insecurities with her.
RariTwi: Darn you, Monochromatic! Why do you have to make them so cute together?!
FlutterMac: I've been on this ship since I started watching back in 2011. The gentle giant and the demure one? Obvious ship.
SunLight: Whether Sci-Twi or Pri-Twi, their dynamic is fantastic and touching.

Least Faves:
Anyone X One-episode-character: It takes more than one episode to convince me of any character's relationship potential. With that little to go on, you're basically creating an OC modeled after a character. (Not that there's anything wrong with that, but you won't convince me of the ship outside the context of the specific work.)
AppleCest: Obvious reasons, though I do love the drama potential.
SparkleCest: Same as above.
Any married character X anyone who isn't their spouse: No NTR!!! (Exceptions allowed for post-widowing or post-divorce scenarios, of course.)
Anyone X an animal: Ew.
Anyone X an inanimate object: Yes, even MaudeXTom. Yes, even RainbowXA-Literal-Kitchen-Sink.

In defense of AppleDash: they could be bi. Not to mention that "traditional southern girl is gay" is hardly an established cliche. And even if it were, I don't think "cliche" is a good reason to deny a ship. If the chemistry is there, who cares if it's cliche?

My favorite is Twi x Flash too.

Least is any of the weird incest ones like Shining Armor x Twi. Ignoring incest, my least favorite is probably Celestia x Twi or Cadance x Twi. It just feels weird lol.

Favorite ships so far: FlimFlam x AJ because it’s a bad dynamic and likely one (two?) sided. Twilight x Shining Armor because it’s criminal. Spike x Rarity because it will never happen (sorry dude).

Least favorite ships: Discord x Fluttershy and only because I personally don’t believe Discord is capable of feeling genuine love. He’s barely even reformed. Fluttershy should get with Zephyr Breeze her totally non-related, man child, “friend”.

Honorable mentions: Rainbow Dash x Big Mac (I’m actually being serious with this one). It’s hawt. It’s hawt. :rainbowwild:

Favorite ship: Twidash. (Twilight x Rainbow Dash) This ship is seriously underrated, even though it’s probably second to Rarijack, but still. I get that when Rainbow and Twilight said they love each other, they meant as friends. But tell me something. When was the last time they said “I love you” to anyone else? Think about that.

Least favorite: Twilight x Flash Sentry.. I mean.. there are a LOT of ships I don’t like but THIS one just brings out the worst in me somehow. Even mentioning it just downs my mood. I mean, Twilight literally gained a crush on somebody she didn’t even know. From another world for that matter and then she left and never talked to him again (I think). And that was years ago, I don’t get how this is still a ship.

Fav will forever be raridash, so cute together and severely underrated. I’m a total sucker for the wlw princess x knight in shining armour trope lol. I also love flutterpie, twijack and sundagio. I also like startrix, dislestia and cadance x chrysalis. I also think wallflower x juniper is a really cute crackship lol, reminds me a bit of startrix. I also like canon pairings such as cheesypie, shiningcadance, the cakes and lyrabon (was gonna but fleur x fancypants and appledash but i think theyre more debatable lol)

Least favs: sparity and other minor x adult ships, I hate sparity the most tho since its so common. I also don’t like apple x pie ships (like applepie and marblemac) since they’re relatives lol same goes for other incest stuff. I also don’t really like fluttermac and soarindash just bc I dislike the dynamic and don’t find it interesting. I also dislike the mane 6 x random background pony stuff that I tend to find on deviantart (like pinkie x pokey pierce (?) and carameljack where did they even come from lmao), it’s so boring and scraping the bottom of the barrel for straight content - at least mac and soarin have personalities to base ships on lol. Also controversial but I prefer fluttercord as being just besties rather than dating

Favorite ship is easily: Sparity - Spike and Rarity. I will love and support them together until the day I die and beyond. No power or fan on Earth can make me feel different about them.

Least favorite ship: Twilight and Celestia. With the nature of their relationship, I don't see it or understand it in the slightest. I just can't wrap my head around them being in a romantic relationship considering each other's roles.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13