Art for Fanfiction 5,171 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 51 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 51

I would like to get art OC, which I recently came up with. This is a bat pony mare with a light shade of gray fur and a dull purple mane, yellow eyes. She's a brewer by profession, but since I didn't come up with a cutie mark, you can come up with it yourself. (Well, or just don't draw it.)

And if you are comfortable and have a desire, I would like the image to show OC leaning with her front hooves on The bar counter and looking forward. But this is absolutely secondary. The most important thing is indicated in the first paragraph.

If you are interested but need more information, I am ready to help.

I hope this will work.

hey nicelove are you going to draw it?

No, so you can go and do that

with this image I'll consider taking on the request... however.... it will be a free art piece. there is one thing I like to ask though... what is their talent? So her talent is a brewer I guess?

Yes, you got it right, her talent is brewing. And thank you so much for considering taking my request!

is this an inside bar or an outside bar?

Inside bar

ok... is it crowed or just the oc?

If that's not a problem, I'd like to get crowed.

Which ponies do you want in there?

I would like to see a pony from the back somewhere in the right half of the image. Like, a client who came to the OC. I don't have any particular ideas how this client should look, so you can just draw a silhouette of a pony. Well, if it's not too much trouble.

ok I guess i'll start with the silhouette next.

I think I'm going to make the rest of the ponies then... however, instead of silhouettes, I made a pony instead not even a brony or pegasister would know... I'm going to make it crowded now... I think I'll make 5 more to fit in the picture.... but 1 pony per day to draw unless I get bored.

Oh, that's wonderful! And once again, thank you so much for accepting my request.

lol trying to get famous?

Very well I'll use 1 oc from you but I can't tell you which one I pick you'll have to find it.

today i done 2 ponies only 4 more to go.

your oc and then the silluet and the other 2 new ponies and they are sitting at the bar... so I'm working on ponies that are sitting at the bar.

i mean 2 new ponies were added which are sitting at the bar to the far left.

I might do 1 more... but I'm taking a break.

Ok, i'm cool for that

but can you promiss me that it's not an under-age kid

nor FlashTruth (he doesn't drink)

p.s. I'm going to LOL if you ended up picking
Scorpioette

It's okay, take your time

three stools on the left are done of lineart... color of the left 3 ponies are complete + advance cutie mark of the old. Remake art euqestria banner flag, full color, remake, Stools Colored deep dark brown.

going to try to get the 2 ponies done on the right side and the color cuite marks included and stool as well.

Does your oc have a name?

Oh yeah about that 2 more ponies to go I just finished the first on the right pony one of the most tricky colored ponies of all time and the most annoying one to draw as her cutie mark is very old-style like.

I'm very hype about getting this done all I need to do is color the stool the final on the 2nd pony on the right... do the cutie mark on the 2nd pony to the right.... make 1 nicelove oc in there.... and then the drinks will be next. I think there is going to be a lot of likes on derpibooru I can feel it. and maybe a few on deviantart. The picture looks so epic. well not shade epic but a moment of... well... I'll let the ponies figure them out. Ponies of the known of pony lore....

taking a break.... stool on 5 ponies are colored, have their cutie marks colored, 5 ponies sitting close to the table of an epic moment....

Next is the wine, glasses, another horse/pony from niclove remake oc.

I understand

I think there is going to be a lot of likes on derpibooru

if you post it on derpibooru
can you tag it with
NicLove

I'm a speed artist after all... I can.... I live up to the high expectations I even did the art work for David Silver on a fiction cover... so!!!!!

Well, I'm hesitating between two options: Home Fermentation and Amber Fermentation. So, you can choose the one that you think sounds better and more appropriate.

And if this is not a problem, when the art is posted on derpibooru, can you leave a link here or in my personal messages? Thanks in advance.

Amber Fermentation sounds better,

Okay, then the name of the OC is Amber Fermentation.

great part time to make copies of bottles and glasses today!!!!!! almost done!!!!!!!!!!

I'm going outside the box with the wine bottles I hope you don't mind.

Don't worry, I don't mind at all.

Comment posted by Flora Blossom deleted April 12th

All done wooooooo!!!!!!!!!!!!

5-6 days to make.

0_0 whaaaat... all your oc were pegasus and unicorns... (make more earth ponies)

Wow, just wow. It looks very cool. I don't even know how to express my gratitude. So I'll just say that I really liked the result and I really hope that you enjoyed drawing this art!

they didn't look like buffalo when i looked at it.. zebra was kind of to much skin design..... zebras are cool but I don't like to draw a lot of them.

oh yeah some of the earth ponies had some weird design in them... which is cool... but it didn't go well with the picture that was drawing for.

who doesn't look like a Buffalo

Ya... most of them live in MoonRacer

TMoonRacer: The land of misfits.
how would the story have been different if the mane 6 wereN'T 100% ponies
NicLove · 168k words  ·  49  3 · 1.9k views

Weird's not a condition. It's relative. (comming soon)

hasbro.... since they discarded them and never told the tale.

for the buffalo maybe 1 last time in episode 100... but they never told more stories to them... it was 1 and they were all left out.

only Over a Baral

and... they first time we meat Cheese-Sandwich

well, they still had not a lot of episodes.... 1-3

Selipnir had too much spots on it. it would take forever...

For SamuraiKnight it had more pictures.... than FireTail

If I did bubbly-Biceps it would been alright but there was one thing red and blue felt kinda good at the moment i thought about it... but the picture was warm colors... Which the background would suck.

for RockCool it was pretty weird to have blue and mane green with highights for the hair and tail.... I was thinking doing it several times in my mind though...

Chestnut-Chopper it already been loved with many pictures of art for it already... so pass...

Ball- Brackette/Bracker, Fertilizer-Chopper (Ground-Earth) and Summer-Air too in the folder... but they already had a lot of made pictures so i tottaly pass....

and the rest they had too many art for it... like art pictures in the folders so they didn't need it that much to be remake...

So in my head i felt FireTail was the right choice it needs more love.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 51