Art for Fanfiction 5,178 members · 213 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

Hey there guys!

It's been a while, I just wanted to share a work I made recently, I had great cozy vibes while working on it, and it was pretty fun, I like this kind of light, and reminds me of when I used to stay up late reading stuff :twilightsmile:

Hope you like it! Is there a book or fanfiction that made you pull an allnighter just to read it, for me it's been a while but the first time I remember this happening was with Past sins, just couldn't put that story down!! :twilightsheepish:

MLP-adjacent (as in, Hasbro owns both franchises), but Dragons of Autumn Twilight did it for me.

This looks like my kind of night to be honest.

I did this with Chaotic ink's The Witching Hour when I first discovered it. I'll have to go back and reread it sometime.

7881309 Oh, I've never heard of that one, what is it about? :derpyderp2:

7881338 Yeah, mine too it's kind of peaceful, oh I've heard about it but never read it :derpyderp1:

I have no idea if those stories would be your cup of tea as it were. They can get really intense in certain moments, and really silly in others.

There can be a bit of tonal whiplash in them.

I hate AI art!

That... literally has nothing to do with the artwork. Tigress doesn't even use AI art programs to assist her in making artwork.

Ignore them. They've never contributed anything good to a forum they comment on.

becuase i cant make my own art i tried! and foudn that i dont have the skills of a artist

Nice artwork, I wish I could draw like that.

Such cozy vibes I love reading a good book or story love the details as always Tigress! :raritywink:

Yeah, it's really peaceful reading late at night for some reason, thanks a lot Lane! :twilightsmile:

Okay, I've got to say I love you new avatar. Little Moonlight is so spoopy and adorable. ❤

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15