Art for Fanfiction 5,185 members · 214 stories
Comments ( 38 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 38

Heyya! Looking to make some art for some fanfics and other things just for some clout. Nope no payment necessary, just want some interesting images for my portfolio- as long as proper credits are applied. Here see to some stuff I've made:

Feel free to get a hold of me by either going through Discord (Phoenix99125#0873) or just replying to the Thread :>

Hey, I'm willing to throw something at you. You're more than welcome to draw some OCs of mine.

Athena Knight:

Here's a better view of her from the side.

Cutiemark:

Here's another one to help you out.

Spirit Harvest:

Here's a cropped image of her where you can see the hybrid wings better.

Image:

They'll both be in feral form by the way.

Hope this helps you in terms of growing your portfolio, dude!

Edit: In terms of Athena Knight, she has her armor on. Spirit Harvest has her hat on.

TheMajorTechie
Group Admin

Ooh! How about pick a random canon character (your choice) and draw them with a milkshake?

Okay I would like to put my oc into the ring. I don’t have a reference for this oc, I hope that isn’t a problem.

My OC is a male Bat Pony named Conner. He has navy-blue fur, a dirty blonde mane and tail. He also has dark blue cat-like eyes with the dirty blonde fetlocks. And depending on the pose, has scars across the left side of him. As for his cutie mark, it’s of a gear, a gun, and lastly a wrench. The gun is of a western style revolver, a Colt Single Action Army/Peacemaker like this is what I had in mind.

If this is too much of a problem. I do have another oc that has a reference. Still thank you for this opportunity.

you could try, doing the Pizza Family

Group of O.C.s that have Asperger,
FlashTruth and his two daughters, his cousin HottenBright, PartyPanic and her daughter SunFlower-Knot, and Soft Spark
with or with out Light Heart

Group of O.C.s that are Pegacorns
Farmer, CottonRose, Dandelion, Solid Ground, and Tomato Pizza
with or with out king Kirouac

the Daughters with their Date
p.s. They are in order from oldest one, and who they date

Bio-Bionic with her adopted brother CloudBusters
maybe also their adopted parents

king Kirouac in his Throne, wearing his Crown, his Sword in his Right claw, his Chalice in his Left claw

Pony Creator Full
pony Creator V3
jwebgen
Pony Town
Pony Maker
3D
NuMuKi Browser
BlueMaxima's FlashPoint

Probably missed my chance, but maybe the dragons here? They're all the same character.

Would it be alright if you drew My Female Bat Pony Self for me? :3 Here's her in her Bat Pony form...

and in her EG Human form, or as I like to call it... Bat Pony/EG Human Hybrid form :3

Please tell me that's a-okay with you, Phoenix. ^^'

Looks like you're pretty full up, but in the morn I could offer you my collection of OCs (I'm not at a computer 🖥️ right now) and bios if'n you are still taking them. No specific requests, with free art, I'm happy to leave it up to the artist. Oh, some of the characters have adult aspects to their bios if'n your not restricting it to all ages

Thanks for the assistance! Here's what I got!

Was a total blast fleshing out your gals :>

Holy crap.....

Dude, I'm legit shocked on how well you drew them!! I'm impressed with your art style.

Glad you enjoyed drawing them, and I'm happy to have helped you out on your portfolio, too!

Also, would it be alright, with your permission of course, to upload this to Derpibooru? I'll make sure to add your name as the one who made this piece of artwork.

Oh go for it, just as long as you give ample credit :>

Thank you.

For your convivence, I'll provide you with a link to view your artwork on that site.

Link: https://derpibooru.org/images/3011075

Here's what I got from your descriptor! Sorry I took a bit of artistic liberty on the cutie-mark design, though I think it looks quite nice :)

Conner is pretty coolll

Wow this is actually pretty cool. And don’t worry, I’m not really that upset with the cutie mark change. As I do like the cutie mark turned out, plus it’s very cool and unique looking cutie mark. I’m just glad to have a picture of my OC that looks cool. Thank you for this Phoenix. I’m so happy I asked you to draw my OC! :pinkiehappy:

Hey I'm curious if your taking requests still and if you don't mind it being for an NSFW story.

Wait, p.s. Do you also want the link for the NSFW images ?
7780442 7780938

Her thank you for pointing me in the right direction. I have some questions as I don't really know what I'm doing exactly and this is new ground for me for the large part. Do you mind if I ask you and if so should it be here or is there a messaging system of some kind we could use?

Iiii take that as you are fine if I ask here. So I don't have much experience knowing what would make a good art peice and am an indecisive nat. Not to mention the only other time I asked for art and ended up getting it because I asked an artsy friend I wasn't exactly happy with what I ended up requesting.

When requesting is it ok to kinda just, let the artist make what they feel would look good based on a quick and short description of the story it's for?

You should make a post in this Group asking that

No problem! Happy you like it :)

Go ahead, I'm slowly progressing through everything posted here :)

I'm not interested in doing art that is NSFW, but I don't mind what it's for.

So even if it is for an NSFW story I don't mind, as long as I'm not drawing anything that's actual p*rn.

Personal OC's
Javarod, my main OC, runs a donut and coffee shop in the shade district of Canterlot, and like all bats, is a Night Guard reservist,
Trail Cutter, my other OC, head of the harness guild of Appleoosa, notably his father was ½ earth pony ½ unicorn while his mother was full blooded Clydesdale, resulting in a big stallion with a small horn (more of a nub)

Characters for stories and things
Gavin, copy editor,
Jeremiah and Bartlett, the pair twins, Bart always refers to his brother as Jem, and goes on about how Jem 'n I did this, Jem 'n I did that... Yes, I created them because of the jokes,
Grape Sucker, owner of a wine café in Las Pegasus, her name also describes her fetish,
Hope, changeling, Twilight's student in an AU,

I think that's my entire menagerie of characters, though there's been other stuff commissioned by me in the past like Luna the Bat Alicorn, and Prince, yes that Prince, as a pony.

This is a lot of characters- I'm sort of confused on what you want me to do

Like, do you want me to do all of the Pizza Family, or the specific characters you mentioned?
Or was the extra info just that- info?

Sorry if this is a bit of a redundant question :applejackconfused:

5 Headed dragon bois

I'm letting you pick which O.C. you want to draw

but if you want an ideal of what I would like...

can i upload it to my DeviantArt account? you'll be credited

sure thing, goes for anyone else here- If you want to upload a piece of art to an external site go for it, as long as I'm adequately credited! :twilightsmile:

thanks. do you have a DA account i can link?

Comment posted by Phoenix99125 deleted Dec 22nd, 2022
Comment posted by Phoenix99125 deleted Dec 22nd, 2022

Oh hey, good timing for me to circle back round here if you're still taking requests.

Always after pics of my main OC, so:

Name: Razor Wind
Race: Unicorn
Pic:

He has a dark green coat with fading grey mane and tail. Tail is docked kinda short and the mane is supposed to be, but seems to have turned into some kind of mullet. Wears a sneaking suit type outfit and hides his horn under a beret. Cutie mark is three curved slashes forming a rough circle, which is printed on a cap badge. His usual expression is somewhere between stoic and confused, he's just woken up from 200 years in stasis to find the equestrian wasteland.

Aaaaand, if its not to presumtious to ask for two...

Name: Roulette
Race: Earth Pony
Pic:

A cream coated mare with a Pinkie style poofy mane in red and orange. She wears a big coat covered in pockets (inside and out) that is filled with gear and stock for her job as a wandering weapons/ammunition salespony. Cutie mark is a five chambered revolver cylinder with a single round in one chamber, also used as a logo on the back of the coat. Fairly bouncy and hyperactive, assuming of course she's had her morning coffee.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 38