Fallout Equestria 5,366 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 19 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 19
Doomande
Group Admin

I think that it is due time to open up another can of alphabet soup, and this time around are we gonna be exotic and write about zebras. Zebras get so much hate trough all of the pony propaganda, but without those would there not be any FoE since they invented the balefire bomb and trough that radiation, so we have them to thank for the wasteland!

Like the last few times will this just be a small thing, and since I don't expect 20+ people to sign up and writing about zebras is it gonna be an "alphabet soup" like last time, each person getting their own letter as soon as they sign up. If you wanna know more about how this goes down can you read some of the alphabet soup enties HERE, or search "ABC" and find the thread that you think are most interresting.

The rules

• Each writer that sign up will be getting a letter at random.
  • As this will be a collection of short stories would we like if the stories can be kept under 10K words.
  • As we would like all of our members to enjoy this project, both as readers and writers, would we like for the stories to be try to keep it as PEGI12 as possible, but if you wanna push it to PEGI 16 will we not lift an eyebrow.
  • When you are done with your short story should you send a PM with a link to your story to me and I will ad it to the collection where the short story will be credited to you, so there are no reason to post it to Fimfic unless you want it to be uploaded in here twice.

7372983 I was wondering when the next one of these was coming out.

No promises, but I'll see if I can think up something.

I had a lot of fun with the last one, why not?

Well, I've got an idea for this one. Though, I feel I have a hard time writing zebras, so I might need to reread some of FoE to get a better sense of their lore and characters. I'm especially curious how others here will interpret their language if they have any speak in zebra.

But yes, I'd like a letter too!

Doomande
Group Admin

Corona blues is a son of a bitch, nuff said.

7373225 D
7373316 O
7373359 P

Count me in. I've got an idea that's been itching to be written down.

Wow! I'd like to write something about zebras in FoE, but I can't do it in English! :raritydespair:

Doomande
Group Admin

May I come with a suggestion, what about signing up, getting a letter, and then give it a go? You could always write something in your native tongue and then see if someone would want to help you translate it into English when you are done.

7373362 Could I get a letter, got a couple ideas now.

Doomande
Group Admin

Hmmm ok. Also, are there any time restrictions? Because I can be veeery slow even without the translation issue.

I've been on a self imposed exile. This might be a good way to get back into writing pony stuff.

Doomande
Group Admin

The only deadline is when you are done.

7374115 D

Okay then, let's try.

Got it.

But are there any rules for using articles in titles? In general, or in your ABC. I mean, a lot of things could technically begin with T because of "the", but there are none in the already submitted ABC stories. Is it illegal or just nobody asked you?

Doomande
Group Admin

Well... I do normally allow people to be as cheeky as they want and use any loopholes they can find, it is an exercise in writing, and thinking out of the box is a very big part of writing something good after all.

In other words, be cheeky, but if you feel like you are too cheeky is it properly too much.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 19