Fallout Equestria 5,365 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 14 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 14

I was thinking of Pip being trapped inside the SPP and being with Celestia all day, what do think they do and talk about. Do they like to share a exist inside the SPP? Do they people watch? Do they mess with the weather? Do they talk about their life experiences? Do they have games, music, movies? Are they just watching all day?

I like to imagine Littlepip writes more books (*cough* fanfics) to share with the ponies below, similar to how her own story is technically the text of Fo:E. I imagine with the resources in the SPP and Celestia's knowledge there would plenty to write about, especially in the pre-wasteland era. At least, it's an idea I have been toying with for some side stories.

7328300 They might not even need to be fanfics if she can watch and listen to everything everywhere in Equestria (assuming some recording ability, perhaps). She has all the time in the world, she really could watch ponies everywhere and compile their life stories after they pass.

If going with interpretation of Celestia in my fic she spends most of her time running simulations of possible futures, or just gathering information.

Pip probably writes books, or watches ponies as creepy stalker that she is.

Nyerguds
Group Admin

They got an entire country's weather to run. I would think that'd keep them busy.

But yea, knowing Celestia, and Pip, they'd be watching. A lot.

And possibly keeping the lightning bolts stocked up. I mean, people have been saying "Celestia is watching over us" for centuries; they better be prepared for that to be a reality :pinkiecrazy:

Well I would think he could have his friends on the outside program new systems in that would allow for recreation.

7328605 It would be both hilarious and awesome if she could control lightning with pinpoint accuracy, striking down enemies of the state like Zeus. Cue that one video of the idiot mocking the elder gods during a thunderstorm and getting zapped as the video cuts out.

Like, maybe there's a band of raiders holding up a caravan, and suddenly Zap! No more raiders.

Nyerguds
Group Admin

"Raiders! Celestia preserve us!"
(in SPP) "Okay."
>LIGHTNING BOLTS<

Eye spy
Monopoly
Call of duty world at war

Call of duty world at war

I'll bet she hacks

7335172 Everyone and their mother in that game, if memory serves

Whose mother plays World at War? Mine doesn't. She strictly forbids that kind of games in her house.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 14