Fallout Equestria 5,365 members · 2,614 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12

Has anyone ever seen any stories of the canon mane 6 travelling to or even just reacting to in detail to Falllout equestria. If so can someone post a link to it I think it's a cool idea for the Mane 6 to see how different there lives could have been.

From an alternate timeline? If there's not one, someone should write a scene for the Starlight time travel episode where she changes something that results in the FoE timeline. Twilight should be disturbed at seeing it (Luna in charge and anti-zebra rhetoric with some initial skirmishes at this time? Would need to check the FoE timeline) and discuss it with the team in an epilogue scene so they can all react.

no... but i seem to remember a comic to that effect

I'm guessing they would be horrified at the way things were turning out before the Balefire bombardment, and utterly horrified at the way things would turn out after that. At least until Littlepip saved the day.

Pinkie Pie would probably suffer the most sanity lost, because she would have to live with the knowledge that there exists a way of her ramping up her precognition to truly incredible levels, which could save many lives, but which would be pretty much guaranteed to destroy her own mind in the long run.

The closest I remember too that is how Somber explained in Project Horizons that Discord had never been friends with Fluttershy. This basically leads to the timeline we know as FoE. I would actually really enjoy seeing a good scene that way, or perhaps an entire story.

Jordan179, we actually see that happen to Pinkie Pie in Project Horizons I think it is Chapter 61. She has seen so many alternative timelines and how they turn out that she is almost mad, and those around her think she is. She goes as far as removing part of her memories so she can not change the best course path for the future by trying to make things better, even though she knows it would not help.

Hmm...
In an act of desperation, Twilight Sparkle grabbed Starlight Glimmer just before getting sucked into the time portal. It was meant to be the present, but the Castle of Friendship's table still existed for it knew that time was still not on the correct path. Surrounding the two ponies and young dragon was nothing but wasteland. Winds harshly blew dust at and around the new arrivals.

"Where are we?!" demanded Starlight.

"This is one of the possible timelines if my friends never connect destinies." Twilight picked up a pile of ashes, only for the wind to carry it away. "If we keep changing the past like you've been doing, this is what it will end up like."

"No! I don't believe you!" Starlight looked indignant. "All I wanted was to be at peace in my village! Do you honestly expect me to believe that your friends are so darn important to time itself?"

"Please, Starlight." Twilight looked solemn. "What happened to make you hate cutie marks so badly?"

"You want to know what happened?" Starlight jumped onto the table map and fired up her horn. "I'll show you-"

*FRZAP!*

Twilight and Spike gasped at the sudden jolt of magic. Before they could process what happened, Starlight was screaming in pain as the top part of her horn bled and fell to the ground. Trembling, Twilight looked up slowly, following the trajectory of the jolt's path. A large, dark dragon was deeply growling at them. Surprisingly, the passenger on top of the dragon's head looked even more intimidating.

"Is...Is that... me?" Spike pointed his claw while shaking where he stood.

Twilight's gaze jerked to the still-bleeding Starlight. "Why did you do that?! I could've talked to her more! Helped her listen to reason!"

"She did not listen." The ragged alicorn with glowing white eyes responded in a tone as loud as the Royal Canterlot voice. "You pleaded with all your heart, yet it still failed. Now, I shall correct my mistake by forbidding you from making it."

Twilight watched in horror as her alternate self's magic dragged Starlight and banged the unicorn's head against a rock before floating her toward the dragon. Before Twilight could even process the cruelty, she felt the time spell dragging her toward the table. Spike yelped as the same was happening to him.

"You will return to your time. But she stays with me."

Weak, and bleary-eyed, Starlight lifted a dirt and blood-covered hoof toward the departing time travelers. "T...Twilight..."

"Starlight!" Twilight reached her hooves out, but the time magic kept pulling her back. "No!"

"Consider yourself lucky, Starlight." The tainted princess smiled with malice. "Where you're going, you won't hear another speech from me ever again."

The crying and bleeding unicorn soon found herself staring down the gullet of the feral dragon. Without her horn, she could only tremble as fangs shut out what little light there was behind her.

---

"Twilight, are you okay?" asked Rarity.

"When you weren't in here, we figured something wasn't quite right." Pinkie Pie looked around.

Rainbow Dash tilted her head. "Uh... Twilight? You've got a little... something..."

"Oh my gosh! Are you bleeding?" Fluttershy raced over, patting herself until she found a roll of bandaging.

"What happened, sugar cube?" Applejack tried to look her friend in the eye.

Spike held his head with both of his hands. He practically curled up for psychological protection.

Twilight looked down at her hooves. True, she had just come back from the past of Cloudsdale, but the image of the alternate future was still too fresh. The terror in Starlight's eyes plus the lack of any empathy in that alicorn... but it still wasn't just some pony else.

Finally, the young princess choked out, "I... killed... her..."

Each of her friends essentially acted like they must have heard her wrong as they tried to console her.
At least, I think that's how that comic went. I might have paraphrased a little.

The one by VectorBrony where they run into Littlepip and her crew who proceed to yell at Starlight for causing the FOE timeline to happen?

PresentPerfect
Author Interviewer

I mean, Fluttershy was canonically restored to herself at the end of the original story. I've always wanted to see people writing her adventures trying to cope with the Wasteland.

I know their's one story were Scootalo survived until the modern wasteland. Rainbow dash apparently found her and stuffed her into a stasis pod to save her life. She get's a lot of shit from pretty much everyone she meets on how colossally the Stable's failed there jobs.

uis

Hey, I wanted to read such fanfics too!
Also I have tool that does full text search on all fanfics on fimfiction(thanks fimfarchive), so if you have an idea what words such fic should contain I can search for them.

uis

Not canon mane 6, but AU mane 7 https://www.fimfiction.net/story/517822

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12