Comments ( 8 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 8
Muggonny
Group Admin

Without going into too much detail, I want to start by saying a lot of real-life stuff is going on for me right now, and I'm not sure if I will have the time to judge for the contest as soon as the submissions close. While the backup judge exists for issues like this, it's a problem when you're the host of the contest.

To keep it short, I've started counseling in an attempt to improve my time management skills, I'm getting overtime this week because my co-worker quit mid-shift, and there's a solid chance that I will be transferring apartment units. Just waiting on confirmation for that last part.

Another reason why I want to extend the deadline is because all of the judges have noticed the attention the contest has been getting, and I want to extend a special thank you to everyone who has submitted. At the time of writing this, we are one story away from beating our submission count from the last contest. HUGE W! I want to make the love last as long as comfortably possible, so I'm adding another week to the deadline.

If you haven't written anything for the contest because you haven't had the time, now's your chance to do so! Please do so before March 29th @ 11:59 PM CTZ. Namaste, brethren.

Soaring
Group Admin

Namaste, friend. Cool to see an extension for this contest that way anyone who thought they were too late to submit can now submit. Time to play Elden Ring instead just to procrastinate a week longer!

Nice. I want to submit a third story as a sequel to the first two anyway. An extra would be great

I'm actually very thankful for this. I was starting to worry that my submission wouldn't really be usable in time. This makes me much happy!

:pinkiehappy:

That's understandable. Good luck with the things you're going through.

Ugh, emergency overtime suuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucks. I hope things work out for you soon!

It's been nice seeing the interest is high. I hope it's a sign that the site will go strong for many years more.

YAAAAAAAAAAAY! I wasn't going to finish my story in time; THANK YOU!
I hope things work out for you; God bless! :)

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 8