In General 586 members · 3,891 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25

Despit a PG-13 rating and the fact Leo says "Stay the Hell away from my brothers" to Batman, this clip is still somehow labeled "for kids"!!

Just look at what happened to Tridashie. YT is weird.

It's a cartoon so it must be for kids.

They said the same thing about Powerpuff Girls, yet the intro has Buttercup knocking blood and teeth out of HIm's mouth.

Just like Harley Quinn!

I wouldn't say weird. More like stupid as Hell.

Not the weirdest thing. I once found a family guy clip labeled “for kids” that featured a suicide joke

Yeah, that's the state of youtube. Thanks a lot, Susan.

Why is everypony on this thread promoting censorship?

More proof that YouTube is run by idiots.

Isn't like saying Watership Down was marketed for kids when there's carnage, blood, graphic themes, and profanity? The movie was objectively not a kids' movie, it was released six years before the PG-13 rating started.

Some Harley Quinn videos weren't able to be miniplayed cause they were marked "for kids"

Hey, YouTube isn't a completely lost cause. They were at least smart enough to tell Toei that they were wrong to try and take down 150 of Totally Not Mark's videos.

Somewhat relevant:

I know that with the literal thousands upon thousands of videos, its impossible to check every single one, but would it really be too much trouble to have actual people check the stupid bots so bullshit like this doesn't happen??

7650227 A mere hour ago, this happened to me:
https://www.fimfiction.net/blog/980313/my-youtube-video-with-over-20-000-views-has-just-been-removed

The funny thing is, I had it age-restricted for 18+ for almost 7 years since it was published. But suddenly, it magically became offensive.

Are you fucking kidding me?? A 6 year old video, with age-restriction for obvious reasons, is only just now getting removed??

FUCK YOU YOUTUBE.

7650455 I know, right? The video hasn't changed in 6 years. It's Youtube that is changing. Censorship is coming.

Community guidelines have got to be one of the worst things ever invented. Because of that bullshit, you gotta be really careful with what you say or do! One slip-up, and your done! Happened to me twice on Facebook. Apparently, standing up for someone getting bullied counts as bullying,and joking about the inventor of dark chocolate (that stuff is disgusting) meeting a terrible fate counts as a violent threat.

Hasn't it occured to you stupid bots that the inventor is probably not around anymore?? Learn to take a fucking joke!

7650735 Also, the guidelines can be stretched to any extent they want.

My video was taken down because of nakedness... The whole show is about naked ponies!

How....how....how.....their. Already. Nak--does anyone at Youtube ever review the stupid algorithms??:twilightangry2:

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25