My Little Pony Renaissance Contest 113 members · 39 stories
Comments ( 12 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 12
Dezmo
Group Admin
Dezmo #1 · Sep 8th, 2021 · · ·

Thank you all for being patient with us as we get through the stories. As I am sure you are all aware life can tend to sneak up in the most unfortunate ways.

In order to no longer give out false hope I will not name a date when the results will be ready. Please, understand the I am excited just as you are but I am a firm believer in someone taking care of themselves first before anything else, including our shared love of pony words.

With that being said, it is currently 2/4 judges completed and hopefully it will be rather sooner than later when the results come in.

Thank you for keeping us in the loop! You're right, this isn't the news I / we wanted, but it's still nice to know!

but I am a firm believer in someone taking care of themselves first before anything else, including our shared love of pony words.

As I am sure you are all aware life can tend to sneak up in the most unfortunate ways.

I don't care how long it takes, the situation implied by those words deserves to be taken care of first.

Thank you for telling us.

I can't lie and pretend that, especially after the last few days I've had, this news... Well, it doesn't make me feel great.

But if there's anyone who can understand real world issues affecting things, it's me.

Hoping for a happy resolution for all.

Definitely disappointing news as Jade Ring says, but I hope that the judges will be all right! We live in scary times, and I hope that nothing too serious is going on. I'm excited, but also patient! Big hugs for all. :heart:

No worries.

Thanks for giving us the update. I look forward to the upcoming results, and have complete faith in the judges.

Life comes first, absolutely. No worries, take all the time you need

So, just trying to check in since we're almost to October: any update on the results?

(pinging just so it might be seen easier)

Happy October!

Any, uh, any updates?

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 12