Delta's Project 21 members · 0 stories
Comments ( 15 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 15

I'm moderately curious about this.

My OC is a human, but he isn't...normal. Lets just say a rather "lucky" run in with a certain changeling queen ended with him becoming a hybrid.

But what about my fellow crossover participators? What are your OC's made of?

What are your OC's made of?

flesh.

Maybe also the incinerated remains of my brain cells, but mostly flesh.

Delta-Boio
Group Admin

i might add my main character from power vessel. he's many things, human, god, celestial, fairy

That is the most accurate and deadpanned reply I have ever gotten on fimfiction.

Well, I'll just add Arkham Knight, Katakuri, and Fujitora.

I'll add my three displaced stories main characters. Thanos, Hit, and Puppet Master!

Delta-Boio
Group Admin

ahh noice noice, lookin forward to seeing them

“What are your OC’s made of?”

Matter

I've got Shiva from my main story 'Howlite Howler.' I've also got Logan Wolfe and his antagonist Luco from my first story 'The Lone Wolf of Equestria.'

Luco's the only human of the bunch, and even then, he's more of a human that got shifted into a monkey (he looks human, but he's got a monkey tail, and monkey feet).

Logan and Shiva are demi-wolves - essentially anthropromorphic wolves that can use magic like unicorns, with said magic being literally powered by the bonds of pack (or friendship). Though, considering the MLP setting, they're mostly just seen as fancy diamond dogs.

There's also Blazy Blue, who's a special type of dragon I like to call an ignis-drake; essentially, she's a phoenix-dragon hybrid that looks like a mixture between a Charizard from Pokemon, Riptor from Killer Instinct, and Sylvia from Wander Over Yonder. Though she's pretty much Luco's sidekick, and doesn't talk much (specifically because she can't control her fire, and burns anything she talks to).

Question, how will the podcast work?

Delta-Boio
Group Admin

i have made groups, and i will place you (The chill author) in group four. once the four members of group four have decided a time, they will go onto a google doc and write. my OC Vine (the intervewer) will ask questions, play a few games, and stuff you'd find on a podcast. the only difference is that it's written out.

This is but a taste:

My main guy from Deadliest Sin is a demon arracnar hybrid

What are your OC's made of?

They're made out of solid and liquid, maybe some gas here and there.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 15