Generation 5 Group 323 members · 399 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7

So, a majority of us know the synopsis of MLP G5, magic's gone and everything sucks. Now, we know from the synopsis that the film will include musicals, and a lot of head-cannons associate the sudden musical numbers with magic in Equestria. Which is why I hope that one of the first songs in the film will be about them suddenly breaking into song for some unknown reason.

Singing about how they’re somehow magically singing? That’s top tier comedy right there, they should indeed do that.

...huh. Neat idea

Although with the way Equestria seems to work, I still wonder if the "magic" they're referring to is less the out-and-out arcane and more the Magic of Friendship.

Probably the magic of friendship. If they were without magic entirely, their food would spoil in nothing flat. Hey, it happened when Cozy was draining it and that was when Equestria still had some magic....unless things are going to work differently in G5.

I still maintain that that was some kind of enchantment they had on the backpacks. I can't prove it, because of course it's never elaborated on in the episode, but that's still my take on it.

After all, if food was being spoiled all over the land, you'd think that would have been an equally big issue.

Yeah, I'm simply going off of what I got out of it. My guess with the absence of magic it is likely going to involve friendship given that the tribes are divided and not living among one another.

Ultimus Pendragon
Group Admin

I would hope they do something along those lines, we need to have something a bit different to help rope those of us in who may still be a tad skeptic, though I am full force in waiting to see what they present to us.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7