Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,273 stories
Comments ( 26 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 26
JNKing
Group Admin

As April Fools rolled around, everyone found themselves being subjected to pranks.

The Mane Six found themselves once again afflicted with the effects of Poison Joke, but on top of that, it seemed to have spread to our OCs (Sorry in advance, this is a long one :twilightsheepish:)

• Shiva - turned into Amaterasu and made to fight Crystal, who was shapeshifted to resemble Nine Tails.
  • Luke - Turned into Issun - a figure smaller than an ant who follows Amaterasu around.
  • Celine - Turned into a cute little puppy.
  • Kodo - Also turned into a cute little puppy.
  • Logan - Cute Little Puppy
  • Red - Cute Puppy
  • Darius - Cute Puppy
  • Myst - Cute Puppy
  • Jazz - Cute Puppy
  • Liz - Cute Puppy
  • Star Wing - Invisible.
  • Blue Moon - Fused with Ryder into their Androgyne form, though when people look just right, they can see her and Ryder in a very compromising position.
  • Frost Bite - Actually experiences the cold from her magic.
  • Fox Hound - Stuck in a jail cell.
  • Cat Catcher - Every step he takes makes squeaky sounds, negating stealth.
  • Antenna - Chased by an army of Pepe Le Pews.
  • Winter Herald - Turned into a frog
  • Ricochet - Turned into an actual spider.
  • Jackknife - His water is replaced with alcohol, making him drunk off his tail.
  • Swift - His feathers shed, making him naked.
  • Blazing Phoenix - She gets hit with cake batter and gets trapped in a cake when her flames bake the batter
  • Diamondback - Stuck in a diamond statue (Again)
  • Wildvine - Stuck in a tree.
  • Bang Fifigara - Experiences the heat from his own fire magic.
  • Danielle Dolores Dixon - Given legs that won’t stop doing the can-can.
  • Allison ‘Tex’ Churchill - Her guns are all replaced with fake bang flag guns.
  • Smith - His stomach balloons out and makes him fatter than usual.
  • Nick Connors - Tied to a cross alongside Aura and Kyan with 'Always Look on the Bright Side,' playing.
  • General Drake - His tattoo has come to life and is dragging him around.
  • Brock - He’s now the size of a chihuahua.
  • Riverstone - Cute puppy.
  • Firedance - All his inventions start exploding on him; for that matter, everything he touches explodes.
  • Avispa- She’s covered in dirt, and goes on a cleaning frenzy.
  • Avispón - Turned into an actual wasp, and is hounded after by Queen bees eager to kill him after having sex with him.
  • Kyan - Tied to a cross alongside Aura and Connors with ‘Always Look on the Light Side of Life’ playing.
  • Green Hawk - Turned into an actual green hawk, and only able to communicate in hawk cries.
  • Thunder Queen - Turned into a storm cloud.
  • Borgman - Is now Freddy Fazbear’s Glamrock animatronic.
  • Dark Mark - Like Tex, all his guns now produce fake ‘bang’ flags, or custard pies.
  • Speed Demon Kid - He is turned into a cute puppy and joins the puppy pack
  • Insect Girl - She is turned into a Queen Bee and must save her son from being attacked by other queen bees.
  • Zero King Axel - Zeronos malfunctions, and causes Axel to go in slow motion, while to him, everyone is sped up.
  • Memory Queen Jett - Bad luck is increased, so she constantly has to dodge falling objects.
  • Ryder - Fused with Moon into their Androgyne form, but everyone can also see them stuck in a love-making position.
  • Felix Phoenix - He’s turned into a frog alongside Winter.
  • Bob Wallstreet - He’s turned into a crocodile a la princess and the frog
  • Argo - He has been turned into Scar from Lion King.
  • Kazuya - He now looks like Kazuya from Tekken
  • Red Star Jin - His own penis is gone, and he must try to reclaim it.
  • Rei/Static Burst - She is now the Roxanne Wolf animatronic.
  • Raziel - He’s a full skeleton and has ’Spooky Scary Skeletons’ playing behind him on loop while he is forced to dance to it.’
  • Azazel - He looks like Alexander Anderson, and sounds like him too.
  • Raya - She is turned into an apple.
  • Cyrus - He’s turned into a kettle.
  • Everest - He’s now as big as Gi-Ant-Man.
  • Layla - Every time she tries to speak, she unleashes her sonic scream.
  • Freya - Her wand flops about like Twilight’s horn on poison joke.
  • Rover Danger - His face is replaced with a TV screen so he looks like Vox from Hazbin Hotel.
  • Elektra - She gets electrocuted every time she uses her electrify powers.
  • Slade - He’s forced to dress in bright, colorful kiddy clothing that he can't take off.
  • Arthur - He’s given a tea that is so insanely delicious that he can’t stop drinking it.
  • Nivens - His schedule is overbooked, and he’s going to risk running late for a lot of things.
  • Cher - Chased by an army of Fifi Le Fumes, with their stink too much for even him.
  • Aura Kaiser - Tied up to a cross alongside Kyan and Connors with
  • Mystic Knight - Shown a video of Gallant mistaking Mystic for his wife, only to be horrified when he makes the connection.
  • Luco ‘Levi’ Orichalcum - Now looks exactly like Luco.
  • Honda ‘Lü Bu’ Okami - His flame powers produce incredibly stinky farts.
  • Cinder Ka’Blam - She’s stuck in a girly dress that she can’t get rid of.
  • Aster Frost - His ice magic is replaced with sugar magic.
  • Jason ‘Storm Chaser’ Umbra - He’s turned into a storm cloud that is drawn towards Thunder Queen, making him a literal ‘storm chaser.’
  • Hati - He controls the Storm cloud alongside Jason, so the two have to work in tandem to make the storm cloud do what they want.
  • Crystal Rosaline - Turned into Nine Tails and made to do battle with Shiva as Amaterasu.
  • Chrono - Turned into a clock.
  • Shao Dasheng - becomes a caged monkey getting teased with a banana.
  • Gladius Knight - Turned into a chicken.
  • Jacey Percival - Freezes in time at very odd intervals.
  • Flare Knight - Every time she tries to use her flames, she only ends up producing delicious food.
  • Grasshopper Man - turned into a grasshopper.
  • Aurum Avis - Turned into a full blooded eagle.
  • Torrent Blast and Splash Hoof - Their water magic is replaced with unicorn magic.
  • Helix - smells like roast chicken and is getting chased by a fat Newman pony.
  • Kina - turned into cute puppies
  • Leroy - Turned into cute puppies.

[Their reactions to this mess of pranks, along with how they can't undo any of the pranks to get their original powers or personas back?]

As they all reacted, they heard Luco cackling. "Like my pranks, ladies and gentlemen? Because you should expect far more in the future. The far-far future."

He then appeared in the sky, dressed as a jester.

[Reactions?]

If anyone tried to go after Luco, they only got covered in custard pies or had their attacks backfire comically on them.

"None of that, boys and girls," Luco declared with a wild grin. "Today is April Fools."

A new voice took over for Luco. "And since you all got to meet Shamrock, the spirit of St. Patricks, it's time for me, the April Fool, to have his time to shine."

[Reactions?]

"Oh, no-no-no," Luco declared. "Why should it just be one day? Why don't we see what we can do about making ALL OF APRIL April Fools day?

"OI!"

Everyone paused, as Angel Bunny of all creatures suddenly stood up, looking a lot more badass than usual. That's when they noticed he looked... familiar.

"Easter Bunny?" Luco demanded.

"That's right," Angel/the Easter bunny replied. "Ya seem to be forgetting that Easter's in April as well. And if you try to take over my holiday..."

Luco responded, by blasting him with a carrot that turned into a custard pie. "Oh, we can celebrate Easter in May."

Easter Bunny wiped the custard off his face with a snarl. "Alright, ya wanker. Let's do this!" He immediately started a fight, hurling eggs at the April Fool... only for those eggs to get flung right back and constantly nail him in the face.

"Nice try," The April Fool declared. "But I'm at my strongest today!"

Luco cackled in sync. "Nothing's going to stop us from spreading pranks and jokes all over Equestria!"

As the Easter Bunny still tried to fight - even though he was clearly out-matched - our OCs gathered.

"We've got to find some way to help him," Star said. "April Fools pranks are fun, but not if they're going to last all month!"

"Maybe we can fight fire with fire," Pinkie offered. "Prank the April Fool in return."

"What kind of prank could a master of pranking possibly fall for?" Swift asked.

[How would our OCs work together to defeat the fusion of Luco and the April Fool to save Easter and the rest of April?]

Bluu: fur gets turned pink
Fucang: turned into a baby

[How would our OCs work together to defeat the fusion of Luco and the April Fool to save Easter and the rest of April?]

Bluu then grins evilly, for he had an idea. "How about we make him think that we're planning something?"

Before I answer...

Torrent Blast and Splash Hoof - Their water magic is replaced with unicorn magic.

Only Splash Hoof has water magic; Torrent actually does have unicorn magic. Well... not quite unicorn magic, but back when he was in the wild, he trained hard enough that he gained moves that Keldeo can't actually learn, moves that you'd expect an exceptionally skilled unicorn to use as spells. So... Yeah. Torrent has what you could pass off as unicorn magic.

Helix - smells like roast chicken and is getting chased by a fat Newman pony.

A what pony?

"We've got to find some way to help him," Star said. "April Fools pranks are fun, but not if they're going to last all month!"

"Maybe we can fight fire with fire," Pinkie offered. "Prank the April Fool in return."

Aurum, being a literal Golden Eagle could not speak, so, he began to write words on the ground below them. When he was finished, he stepped aside to show everyone else. It read, "Blow up a hospital."

[Reaction?]

Grasshopper Man began to buzz very loudly, before buzzing in brief moments, talking through binary. "Prank Luco by faking Discord's death in the death battle, I'm sorry, but it's the only thing I got."

Bluu then grins evilly, for he had an idea. "How about we make him think that we're planning something?"

Aurum cawed loudly as if disagreeing with that.

"That could work," Grasshopper Man buzzed. "But do you guys have any ideas?"

[Anyone else?]

JNKing
Group Admin

Bluu: fur gets turned pink
Fucang: turned into a baby

Thanks. I knew I was forgetting some OCs, but I couldn't remember which ones specifically. :twilightsheepish:

Only Splash Hoof has water magic; Torrent actually does have unicorn magic. Well... not quite unicorn magic, but back when he was in the wild, he trained hard enough that he gained moves that Keldeo can't actually learn, moves that you'd expect an exceptionally skilled unicorn to use as spells. So... Yeah. Torrent has what you could pass off as unicorn magic.

I see. Thanks for the clarification. 👍

Makes Luco's prank even weirder, since Torrent's literally just got more unicorn magic. Probably also means that there's a lot of force behind Torrent's spells now, so he needs to be careful.

a fat Newman pony.

A what pony?

From Seinfeld (4:07 to 4:45)

In essence, the character Kramer starts using butter as some sort of shaving cream, and it causes him to smell incredibly good to everyone around him. Newman's one of the other characters.

Aurum, being a literal Golden Eagle could not speak, so, he began to write words on the ground below them. When he was finished, he stepped aside to show everyone else. It read, "Blow up a hospital."

Swift gaped before pecking Aurum on the head. "NO, WE'RE NOT BLOWING UP A HOSPITAL!" he barked.

Avispa then came by and started cleaning Aurum's head with Lemon Pledge.

Grasshopper Man began to buzz very loudly, before buzzing in brief moments, talking through binary. "Prank Luco by faking Discord's death in the death battle, I'm sorry, but it's the only thing I got."

Aurum cawed loudly as if disagreeing with that.

"That could work," Grasshopper Man buzzed. "But do you guys have any ideas?"

Star glanced at the custard pies that had hit everyone that had attacked Luco. She got a grin of her own, taking a pie from Dark Mark... and beaning Luco in the back of the head with it.

Unlike all of the other attacks, this one actually hit Luco. But instead of getting angry, Luco actually cackled in delight, and yanked out more custard pies.

Star tossed custard pies to the Easter Bunny. "PIE WAR!"

Custard pies then went flying, leading to slapstick as people slipped and fell into the pie mush. But they were making progress, for as Luco was blinded by pies, he couldn't see what he was doing. And as every deluged him in pie after pie, they felt the various pranks on them begin to lift away.

[Reactions to the various pranks being lifted?]

"It's working!" Star said as she turned visible... and got beaned in the face with a blueberry pie. "Keep it up!"

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

[Their reactions to this mess of pranks, along with how they can't undo any of the pranks to get their original powers or personas back?]

Kyan would try to cover his ears with anything he could find to stop the music but keep hearing the music, much to his dismay.

Green Hawk caw in confusion before grumbled.

Thunder Queen makes a big thunderous noise in rage.

Borgman groaned. "Okay, Five Nights at Freddy's have overstayed their welcome!"

"What about me? I can't use my guns right now!" Dark Mark complained. "And our speedster is reduced to a puppy!"

Speed look confused but he enjoys being a puppy and interact with other puppies.

Insect Girl protected Avispón while cussing at queen bees in Spanish for trying to kill her boy.

"I.... hate.... this...." Axel said in slow mo.

Jett yelped as she keep dodging from falling object. "Whoever raises this prankster, am going to kill them!"

Ryder glances in Androgyne form. "Well, look like we finally got our form, Moon?" He chuckled.

Felix grinned at his and Winter's frog form. "We are like Tiana and Naveen, Winter!"

"At least, someone was kind enough to made me an alligator." Wallstreet admitted as he was pleased with the prank.

Argo sighed as he is in his Scar form. "No one is letting go of my past, are they?"

Kazuya hummed as he looks at his Kazuya body. "Considered my name, it make sense."

"MY PENIS!!!!!!" Jin screamed. "IT'S GONE!!!!!!!"

Rei tiled her head in confusion as she's in her Roxanne animatronic. "Why? How? What?"

Raziel growled. "This must be the work of Luco! He taking my skeleton face to the next level!"

"Why do I sound Scottish?" Azazel speaks in Scottish accent before grabbing an apple that is Raya to protect her.

"WHOA!!!!" Everest said as he was carried Kettle who is Cyrus. "CYRUS!!!!! I WILL FIND A WAY TO UNDO A CURSE ON YOU!!!!!"

Layla grabs a note from Elektra and writing on the note. 'This sucks!'

"I know!" Freya whined as she can't use her wand.

"Well, I am now the TV star!" Rover make a pun which everyone groan at.

Elektra whimpered as she can't use her electricity powers without hurting herself.

Slade growled. "Damn you, Luco!"

Arthur can't stop drinking his delicious tea while Nivens is screaming as he try to keep his schedule on time but couldn't keep up while Cher screaming as he is run away from army of Fifi Le Fumes.

As for Rash and Scarlet? They are stuck together and can't go anywhere separate. "We are officially stuck together, Rashy!" Scarlet cheered.

"Oh boy!" Rash shook his head.

As they all reacted, they heard Luco cackling. "Like my pranks, ladies and gentlemen? Because you should expect far more in the future. The far-far future."

"LUCO!!!!!" Kyan glared at him. "I knew it was you! We may be unable to attack you but we will find a way!"

"None of that, boys and girls," Luco declared with a wild grin. "Today is April Fools."

A new voice took over for Luco. "And since you all got to meet Shamrock, the spirit of St. Patricks, it's time for me, the April Fool, to have his time to shine."

Kyan facepalmed. "Oh no! Not him."

"Kyan? Who's that?" Rash asked.

"April Fool, he is a notorious prankster who loves pranking on others... none of holiday spirits can stand him." Kyan explained. "One time, he almost blows up the school full of innocent kids for his amusement."

"Okay, he is an asshole." Rash concluded.

As the Easter Bunny still tried to fight - even though he was clearly out-matched - our OCs gathered.

Rash pondered for a thought until he got an idea. "What about a family reunion?"

"Say what? You want bring more Luco? You're crazy!" Dark Mark said.

"No-no, I means we can bring a version of Luco's parents from another universe? After all, which one Luco hate more than anything else?"

Half of my OCs' eyes widened in shock. "His past life!" They said in unison.

Kyan shook his head as Luco and Easter are distracting with fighting each other. "Alright, I hope this works."

He creates a portal as he summoned 2 persons that Luco would never thought he would see again.

"LUCAS COOPER!!!!!"

[Insert Luco or Lucas' parents' entrance and how does Luco react of meeting his or at least a version of his parents that still alive?]

Star glanced at the custard pies that had hit everyone that had attacked Luco. She got a grin of her own, taking a pie from Dark Mark... and beaning Luco in the back of the head with it.

Unlike all of the other attacks, this one actually hit Luco. But instead of getting angry, Luco actually cackled in delight, and yanked out more custard pies.

Star tossed custard pies to the Easter Bunny. "PIE WAR!"

Custard pies then went flying, leading to slapstick as people slipped and fell into the pie mush. But they were making progress, for as Luco was blinded by pies, he couldn't see what he was doing. And as every deluged him in pie after pie, they felt the various pranks on them begin to lift away.

Aurum cawed, annoyed and delighted at the same time. Grasshopper Man buzzed, "Neat."

"It's working!" Star said as she turned visible... and got beaned in the face with a blueberry pie. "Keep it up!"

"I'm a literal grasshopper, I'm too smoll." However, Grasshopper Man got help when Chimera - who turned into a literal Chimera - started roaring and chucking pies at Luco. "Thanks, babe."

From the skies, Aurum began dropping pies like he was a bomber plane. Carrying pies high and dropping them back down.

JNKing
Group Admin

Kyan would try to cover his ears with anything he could find to stop the music but keep hearing the music, much to his dismay.

It would be worse since his arms were tied, so he'd have a harder time covering his ears.

Speed look confused but he enjoys being a puppy and interact with other puppies.

And the other puppies enjoyed having him there, Myst herself playing with him since she was in her puppy form.

Ryder glances in Androgyne form. "Well, look like we finally got our form, Moon?" He chuckled.

Moon grinned back at him. "I gues we can say something good came out of this," she agreed.

Felix grinned at his and Winter's frog form. "We are like Tiana and Naveen, Winter!"

"Not just that," Winter noted, indicating Bob. "We got our own Louis."

"At least, someone was kind enough to made me an alligator." Wallstreet admitted as he was pleased with the prank.

"All we need now is to find the Shadow Man," Winter decided with a grin.

Argo sighed as he is in his Scar form. "No one is letting go of my past, are they?"

"Don't..." Fox growled as she shoved her cage towards Argo. "Think... that... Argo." She ended up rolling the cage, but managed to reach him. "Rash felt the same way, but he changed for the better. I believe in you as well."

"Plus," Antenna noted as she raced by with the army of Pepes on her trail. "I think you look really snazzy as a lion!"

"MY PENIS!!!!!!" Jin screamed. "IT'S GONE!!!!!!!"

"WHAT?!" Star shrieked. "NOOOOOO!!!!"

Rei tiled her head in confusion as she's in her Roxanne animatronic. "Why? How? What?"

Kodo came up to her in his Foxy form and a book on FNAF Lore. "It's complicated," he admitted. "Shall I attempt to explain?"

"Well, I am now the TV star!" Rover make a pun which everyone groan at.

Almost everyone; Jazz found it pretty funny. That, or since she was a puppy, she found everything funny.

As for Rash and Scarlet? They are stuck together and can't go anywhere separate. "We are officially stuck together, Rashy!" Scarlet cheered.

"Oh boy!" Rash shook his head.

"Hey, things could be worse, you know?" Moon said as she brought Moon Ryder over to them. "All things being considered, I think we came out lucky in this."

They then heard Luco cackling. "Like my pranks, ladies and gentlemen? Because you should expect far more in the future. The far-far future."

"LUCO!!!!!" Kyan glared at him. "I knew it was you! We may be unable to attack you but we will find a way!"

Kyan facepalmed. "Oh no! Not him."

"Kyan? Who's that?" Rash asked.

"Call me crazy," Star noted. "But I think he's the April Fool."

Kyan nodded. "He is a notorious prankster who loves pranking on others... none of holiday spirits can stand him." Kyan explained. "One time, he almost blows up the school full of innocent kids for his amusement."

"WHOA, WHAT?!" Star yelped.

"It was a bomb full of whipped cream!" the April Fool replied. "Come on, Kyan, I'm a prankster, not a monster!"

"YOU CASTRATED MY BOYFRIEND!" Star roared.

"His penis is right over there," the April Fool justified, revealing it was on a mouse like a certain South Park Episode. "Go get it!"

As Star and Jin chased after the penis mouse...

"Okay, he is an asshole." Rash concluded.

Rash pondered for a thought until he got an idea. "What about a family reunion?"

"Say what? You want bring more Lucos? You're crazy!" Dark Mark said.

"No-no, I means we can bring a version of Luco's parents from another universe? After all, which one Luco hate more than anything else?"

Half of my OCs' eyes widened in shock. "His past life!" They said in unison.

Kyan shook his head as Luco and Easter are distracting with fighting each other. "Alright, I hope this works."

He creates a portal as he summoned 2 persons that Luco would never thought he would see again.

"LUCAS COOPER!!!!!"

Luco turned, seeing his parents glaring at him.

A second passed... then he beaned them both with custard pies. They were launched back into the portal, but Luco began cackling in delight, and continued to throw pies, silly string and various other tools of pranking at them.

"Uh, Luco?" The April Fool tried to warn. "You're getting off track! LUCO!"

In doing so, the Easter Bunny saw his chance. Taking one of his eggs, he threw it at the back of Luco's head, splattering him with yolk. Luco turned to briefly stare deadpan at The Easter Bunny, only for Star to nail him with another pie.

"Come on, guys!" Star claimed. "We can hit him now!"

[Reactions to being able to hit Luco with custard pies?]

Aurum cawed, annoyed and delighted at the same time. Grasshopper Man buzzed, "Neat."

"I'm a literal grasshopper, I'm too smoll." Grasshopper Man started to say, only to find himself being returned to his human form.

[His reaction to becoming a human-grasshopper hybrid as normal again?]

However, Grasshopper Man still got help when Chimera - who turned into a literal Chimera but was rapidly turning back - started roaring and chucking pies at Luco as well. "Thanks, babe."

From the skies, Aurum began dropping pies like he was a bomber plane. Carrying pies high and dropping them back down.

However, soon everyone was so covered in pies and other things, that they couldn't tell which among them was actually Luco. It didn't help as pies hit them in retaliation, and no one could see where they were coming from and whether they were from Luco or the ponies, who had joined the fray and were trying to help, but couldn't figure out where Luco was.

[Insert how they figured out where Luco was?]

Using their various skills, our OCs tracked Luco to the top of Ponyville Square, gleefully watching as the pie war went on.

"Great stuff," he praised. "Great stuff!"

Luckily, the Easter Bunny was with your OCs, and gave them some eggs. "Alright, lads and lassies," the Easter Bunny said. "These should separate the April Fool from the actual fool! Let him have it!"

[Responses?]

Together, they plastered Luco with eggs. And as the special eggs exploded, the April Fool was forced out of Luco's body.

Yet, as Luco fell face first into a pile of pie sludge, the April Fool still glared at the group.

"This isn't over!" the April Fool vowed. "Today is still my day! You can't defeat the April Fool on April Fools Day, just as Bai Long couldn't beat the Leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day."

"We don't need to beat you," The Easter Bunny replied. "We just need to outlast ya. April Fools Day has to end eventually."

The April Fool huffed. "Then get ready for a long day." he declared, before exploding into a shockwave, bringing back the pranks at full force.

The Easter Bunny sighed, before turning to the others. "Do you all think you can last like this for the rest of the day. I promise ya, thanks to yer help, it'll wear off by midnight tonight."

[Responses, as well as how your OCs handled being in their pranked forms for the rest of the day?]

Luckily, the Easter Bunny's words held true, and at midnight, the pranks finally wore off, and everyone was restored to their normal forms.

[Reactions?]

Aurum cawed fueled with determination and... Anger?

"I'm a literal grasshopper, I'm too smoll." Grasshopper Man started to say, only to find himself being returned to his human form. "Oh, oh...! OHOHOHOHO!" A dangerous grin spread across his face.

However, Grasshopper Man still got help when Chimera - who turned into a literal Chimera but was rapidly turning back - started roaring and chucking pies at Luco as well. "Thanks, babe."

However, soon everyone was so covered in pies and other things, that they couldn't tell which among them was actually Luco. It didn't help as pies hit them in retaliation, and no one could see where they were coming from and whether they were from Luco or the ponies, who had joined the fray and were trying to help, but couldn't figure out where Luco was.

Grasshopper Man turned to everyone, "Cover your ears," then, he buzzed so loud it quite literally shook the air. From various places Grasshoppers began to search for Luco by order of their King.

Using their various skills, our OCs tracked Luco to the top of Ponyville Square, gleefully watching as the pie war went on.

Luckily, the Easter Bunny was with your OCs, and gave them some eggs. "Alright, lads and lassies," the Easter Bunny said. "These should separate the April Fool from the actual fool! Let him have it!"

Like a football player, Grasshopper Man kicked the eggs at Luco while Aurum just tossed them to him.

Together, they plastered Luco with eggs. And as the special eggs exploded, the April Fool was forced out of Luco's body.

Yet, as Luco fell face first into a pile of pie sludge, the April Fool still glared at the group.

"This isn't over!" the April Fool vowed. "Today is still my day! You can't defeat the April Fool on April Fools Day, just as Bai Long couldn't beat the Leprechaun on St. Patrick's Day."

"We don't need to beat you," The Easter Bunny replied. "We just need to outlast ya. April Fools Day has to end eventually."

The April Fool huffed. "Then get ready for a long day." he declared, before exploding into a shockwave, bringing back the pranks at full force.

The Easter Bunny sighed, before turning to the others. "Do you all think you can last like this for the rest of the day. I promise ya, thanks to yer help, it'll wear off by midnight tonight."

"Oh, god damn it!" Aurum shouted before being turned back into a bird, cawing and squawking very loudly. Then taking flight and leaving to go elsewhere, Grasshopper Man just buzzed as he turned into a grasshopper, using binary once more to communicate.

"God, I really hate Luco..."

Luckily, the Easter Bunny's words held true, and at midnight, the pranks finally wore off, and everyone was restored to their normal forms.

Aurum was currently making a nest as that was happening, the primal urge to make nests taking over him as he perched on a tree in the White Tail woods. He sang a mating call, hoping that Diamondback would come and turn him back into normal, but then at that moment he turned back into his human form. With a yelp he fell out of the tree he was making his nest on, turning into a Hybrid just in time and flaring his wings to glide safely onto the ground. "Jesus..."

Grasshopper Man himself was currently surrounded by grasshoppers, being one with his people and buzzing with them before he suddenly turned back to normal. The grasshoppers jumping away to avoid being squished, the legal adult blinked and looked around. "Huh, finally."

...And that was when Raven came in hot, embracing him as did Chimera. "You're finally back!" They exclaimed, tears rolling down their cheeks. Alas, at the same time, they crushed his chest and his ribs, causing him to wheeze in pain.

"G-Glad to be..."

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

"Don't..." Fox growled as she shoved her cage towards Argo. "Think... that... Argo." She ended up rolling the cage, but managed to reach him. "Rash felt the same way, but he changed for the better. I believe in you as well."

"Plus," Antenna noted as she raced by with the army of Pepes on her trail. "I think you look really snazzy as a lion!"

Argo smiled. "Thanks, guys... and yeah, I do look good as a lion." He agreed.

Kodo came up to her in his Foxy form and a book on FNAF Lore. "It's complicated," he admitted. "Shall I attempt to explain?"

Rei nodded. "Since I am a robot, I should be able to handle your FNAF lore, Kodo... explains, please."

In doing so, the Easter Bunny saw his chance. Taking one of his eggs, he threw it at the back of Luco's head, splattering him with yolk. Luco turned to briefly stare deadpan at The Easter Bunny, only for Star to nail him with another pie.

Dark Mark grinned as he grabs the pie. "Take this, Vaas wannabe!" He nail Luco with his pie

"You knows, Pagan Min is better bad guy than Vaas." Rash admitted before holding pies.

"Pagan is so charismatic!" Scarlet agreed as she and Rash nails Luco with the pies.

Kyan break free from whatever tied his arms as he doesn't hear the song. "Game on, Luco!"

"I can talk again!" Green Hawk and Layla said, normal.

Thunder Queen, Borgman, Argo, Kazuya, Rei, Raziel, Azazel and Raya back to their normal forms with huge sighed in relief.

"Yippee!" DM cheered as he got his gun running again.

Speed groaned in disappointment. "I actually love my puppy form."

Insect Girl back to her old form as she summoned her babies to attack the queen bees for trying to kill her son.

Axel and Jett are throwing pies at Luco with no worry as Axel moves a lot faster and Jett doesn't have to deal with falling objects.

"At least, we can do that Androgyne or Moon Ryder form again." Ryder said.

"I'm me again!" Felix said before kissing Winter on her lips.

"And I'm me." Wallstreet sighed in disappointment.

"MY PENIS' BACK!!!!!" Jin yelled in excitement.

Everest cheered happily as soon Cyrus back to his old form before giving him a bear hug. "You're back, Cyrus! The curse is lifted!"

"That wasn't a curse, you fool!" Cyrus squeaked.

Freya uses her wand again as she uses it to telekinesis the pies at Luco more.

"Oh, my head is back to square one." Rover make another pun which everyone groaned.

Elektra cheered like a puppy as she can use her electricity powers again.

Slade, Arthur, Nivens and Cher teams up as they throws pies at Luco for messing with them. "Don't mess up with my schedule again!" Nivens yelled in anger.

Rash and Scarlet formed a battle couple as they keep throwing pies at Luco.

Axel pulls out a device. "Don't worry, everyone. I got a tracker on Luco."

"Where did you find time to put tracker on him, dad?" Speed asked.

Axel gives a cheeky grin. "Let's says while Luco was celebrating the revival of Blaze, I stick a tracker up into his ass."

[Insert anyone's reaction to Axel actually putting a tracker inside Luco's ass? Really, he actually did it]

Thank to Axel's tracker device, our OCs tracked Luco to the top of Ponyville Square, gleefully watching as the pie war went on.

"Say hello to my little friend!" Freya said before throwing eggs at Luco.

"Don't worry, we got it handled and thanks, Easter." Kyan said. "We will be meeting you again."

Kyan decides to focus on the lyrics of the song and able to memorializing the song the more he listened to the song.

Green Hawk decides to fly around the Ponyville in his hawk form.

Thunder Queen did her best to make sure the storm are bad since she is literally storm cloud.

Borgman and Rei are doing impression of Glamrock and Roxanne Wolf just to pass time.

Dark Mark restrained himself from using guns for his safety before working at Sweet Apples Acres.

Speed enjoys playing with other puppies in his puppy form.

Insect Girl once again have to protected Avispón from other Queen Bees.

Axel chose to hold still so he only can move slow-mo, much to his dismay.

Jett cheered as she constantly dodging falling objects and do action pose.

Ryder enjoys in their Androgyne form with Moon.

Felix and Winter enjoys love making in their frog forms while Wallstreet swimming in the pool in his alligator form.

Argo sat on the rock as he poses like the Lion King.

Kazuya training himself in his Kazuya body.

Jin still trying to catching the penis mouse.

Raziel grumbled as he is forced to dance as a skeleton.

Azazel guarded Raya who is in her apple form while Everest do the same with Cyrus to make sure they don't smash or bite to pieces.

Layla relies on writing the note since she can't talk right now.

Freya restrained herself from using her wands and instead reading on books that Twilight owns.

Elektra watch the TV that is Rover's head just to pass the time.

Slade decides to entertain the orphans as a clown through, he's not very good at his job.

Arthur continues drinking just teas more.

Nivens is exhausted with his overbooked schedule and can't keep up with it.

Cher try to shapeshifting into other forms that would get Fifi La Fumes off him but to no avail.

Rash and Scarlet continues their love making as they are stuck together.

"FINALLY!!!!!" Everyone cheered as Kyan play this song.

Everyone start to dancing to the song as they are very very happy to back to their normal forms.

As everyone dancing to the tunes, a pony stallion who is dancing with them have a red mechanical eye as we zoom in the eye of the stallion, we see a certain man staring at his computer screen.

Reign sighed as he watch Speed dancing with Rainbow from his screen.

"So, what do we do?" A new but gruff voice said as Reign turn to 3 shadowy figures. "He got Red Shot and yet, don't want to bring him out?"

"Does he even care for his family?" A younger voice said.

"Well, papa?" An older but more feminine voice asked. "Should we attack Cloudsdale? That's where his girlfriend lives."

Reign glanced back at the screen and see Wing dancing and he smirks. "I got an idea."

We zoom out as it reveals they are at the most technologically city as everyone (Humans, Wolves, Dragons, Thestral, Ponies, Changeling, Griffon, Yak, Snake and all reptilian creatures, all mammal creatures and pretty much everyone) are equipped with cybernetic prosthetics as they are walking along with robots.

Alright, King! Be prepared for 3 new OCs! 😈

Yes, Reign is the ruler of the most technologically city somewhere in one of dimension... he built that city!

Your thought?

Thank you for sharing it. :twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

Aurum was currently making a nest as that was happening, the primal urge to make nests taking over him as he perched on a tree in the White Tail woods. He sang a mating call, hoping that Diamondback would come and turn him back into normal.

Unfortunately, she was still stuck in her diamond statue... only to walk right under Aurum's nest.

"Aurum?" she asked. "Is that you?" She looked around. "Did that Grasshopper Boy spit on me again while I was stuck in that statue?"

At that moment, Aurum turned back into his human form. With a yelp he fell out of the tree he was making his nest on, turning into a Hybrid just before he could land on Diamante, and flaring his wings to glide safely onto the ground. "Jesus..."

"Oh, there you are, dear," Diamondback said happily, before pausing. "Seriously, did Grasshopper Man spit on me again?"

Grasshopper Man himself was currently surrounded by grasshoppers, being one with his people and buzzing with them before he suddenly turned back to normal. The grasshoppers jumping away to avoid being squished, the legal adult blinked and looked around. "Huh, finally."

Nearby, Rico suddenly turned from a spider back to normal as well. "Okay," Rico mumbled. "That was one thing I didn't need to share in common with Spiderman." She glanced up at Grasshopper Man with a grin... that quickly faded as she turned and ran. "Oh, crap, G-Man, RUN!"

...And that was when Raven came in hot, embracing him as did Chimera. "You're finally back!" They exclaimed, tears rolling down their cheeks. Alas, at the same time, they crushed his chest and his ribs, causing him to wheeze in pain.

"G-Glad to be..."

Awesome work, buddy. 👏 :pinkiehappy:

Thank you so much for sharing. :twilightsmile: 👍

"Aurum?" she asked. "Is that you?" She looked around. "Did that Grasshopper Boy spit on me again while I was stuck in that statue?"

At that moment, Aurum turned back into his human form. With a yelp he fell out of the tree he was making his nest on, turning into a Hybrid just before he could land on Diamante, and flaring his wings to glide safely onto the ground. "Jesus..."

"Oh, there you are, dear," Diamondback said happily, before pausing. "Seriously, did Grasshopper Man spit on me again?"

"I assure you, he did not, even if he did, I'm not sure it would be much since he was a literal grasshopper." Aurum embraced Diamondback with his wing. "Let's forget this ever happened and go home, Diamante."

Awesome work, buddy. 👏 :pinkiehappy:

Thank you so much for sharing. :twilightsmile: 👍

I appreciate it! :D

JNKing
Group Admin

"I assure you, he did not, even if he did, I'm not sure it would be much since he was a literal grasshopper." Aurum embraced Diamondback with his wing. "Let's forget this ever happened and go home, Diamante."

Diamondback embraced him as well. "Agreed," she said.

I appreciate it! :D

Same. :scootangel:

JNKing
Group Admin

Argo smiled. "Thanks, guys... and yeah, I do look good as a lion." He agreed.

"Real good," Smith agreed, rolling past due to being so fat. "If I wasn't already with Cinder and went for guys, I'd say you were downright sexy." He paused. "Uh, don't take anything from that! Like I said, I'm already with Cinder." He paled. "Wait, is she around? Is she going to take my penis for that!" Yelping, he rolled faster.

Rei nodded. "Since I am a robot, I should be able to handle your FNAF lore, Kodo... explains, please."

"Alrighty then," Kodo said, before sitting her down and proceeding to explain how Foxy and Roxy were animatronics made for a pizza company that had unfortunately gotten bad business due to a serial killer targeting some of his victims at their pizzarias, made worse by the souls of the serial killer's victims trying to use the animatronics to get revenge, only to start killing the wrong people.

"At least I think they were the wrong people," Foxy!Kodo admitted. "It's hard to tell with that series."

Dark Mark grinned as he grabs the pie. "Take this, Vaas wannabe!" He nail Luco with his pie

"You knows, Pagan Min is better bad guy than Vaas." Rash admitted before holding pies.

"Pagan is so charismatic!" Scarlet agreed as she and Rash nails Luco with the pies.

"Really?! Why thank you!" Diamondback said, having rejoined them. "Pagan Min was one of my inspirations!"

"Only the best for my DB," Luco said happily, though DB promptly nailed him in the face with a pie.

"DOES THAT INCLUDE PUTTING ME IN A STATUE AGAIN?!" she shrilled. "Don't think I forgot when Grasshopper Man spat all over me while I was trapped in one of those!"

"Wait a minute," Star noted. "How are you... free?"

It dawned on her: since Luco was blinded by pies, he couldn't see what he was doing. And as every deluged him in pie after pie, they felt the various pranks on them begin to lift away.

Kyan break free from whatever tied his arms as he doesn't hear the song. "Game on, Luco!"

"I can talk again!" Green Hawk and Layla said, normal.

Thunder Queen, Borgman, Argo, Kazuya, Rei, Raziel, Azazel and Raya back to their normal forms with huge sighed in relief.

"Yippee!" DM cheered as he got his gun running again.

Speed groaned in disappointment. "I actually love my puppy form."

Myst nuzzled him. "You're still an honorary pack mate to me," she promised him.

Insect Girl back to her old form as she summoned her babies to attack the queen bees for trying to kill her son. Avispón similarly drew a rapier. "How dare you make love-making scary for me," he demanded of Luco. "En garde!"

Axel and Jett are throwing pies at Luco with no worry as Axel moves a lot faster and Jett doesn't have to deal with falling objects.

"At least, we can do that Androgyne or Moon Ryder form again." Ryder said.

"In fact..." Moon said, before kissing Ryder, bringing Moon Ryder back and proceeding to kick Luco all over town.

"I'm me again!" Felix said before kissing Winter on her lips, which she returned gladly.

"And I'm me." Wallstreet sighed in disappointment.

"MY PENIS' BACK!!!!!" Jin yelled in excitement.

"Thank goodness!" Star declared, jumping him and kissing him as they let themselves get buried in pies so they could make love in relative privacy.

Everest cheered happily as soon Cyrus back to his old form before giving him a bear hug. "You're back, Cyrus! The curse is lifted!"

"That wasn't a curse, you fool!" Cyrus squeaked.

Freya uses her wand again as she uses it to telekinesis the pies at Luco more.

"Oh, my head is back to square one." Rover make another pun which everyone groaned.

Elektra cheered like a puppy as she can use her electricity powers again.

Slade, Arthur, Nivens and Cher teams up as they throws pies at Luco for messing with them. "Don't mess up with my schedule again!" Nivens yelled in anger.

Rash and Scarlet formed a battle couple as they keep throwing pies at Luco.

Axel pulls out a device. "Don't worry, everyone. I got a tracker on Luco."

"Where did you find time to put tracker on him, dad?" Speed asked.

Axel gives a cheeky grin. "Let's says while Luco was celebrating the revival of Blaze, I stick a tracker up into his ass."

Blaze blinked. "Did you at least use the one hundred years of death thing from Naruto?"

If that was the case, Blaze sighed. "Then I'm cool with it."

Thank to Axel's tracker device, our OCs tracked Luco to the top of Ponyville Square, gleefully watching as the pie war went on.

"Say hello to my little friend!" Freya said before throwing eggs at Luco.

"Don't worry, we got it handled and thanks, Easter." Kyan said. "We will be meeting you again."

Kyan decides to focus on the lyrics of the song and able to memorializing the song the more he listened to the song.

Green Hawk decides to fly around the Ponyville in his hawk form.

Thunder Queen did her best to make sure the storm are bad since she is literally storm cloud.

Borgman and Rei are doing impression of Glamrock and Roxanne Wolf just to pass time, aided by Foxy!Kodo, even though he looked out of place compared to both of them.

Dark Mark restrained himself from using guns for his safety before working at Sweet Apples Acres.

Speed enjoys playing with Myst and the other puppies in his puppy form.

Insect Girl once again have to protected Avispón from other Queen Bees, though Avispa helped by spraying the other queen bees with insectide, doing her best to keep her mother and brother safe.

Axel chose to hold still so he only can move slow-mo, much to his dismay.

Jett cheered as she constantly dodging falling objects and do action pose.

Ryder enjoys in their Androgyne form with Moon.

Felix and Winter enjoys love making in their frog forms while Wallstreet swimming in the pool in his alligator form.

Argo sat on the rock as he poses like the Lion King.

Kazuya training himself in his Kazuya body.

Jin still trying to catching the penis mouse, aided by Star.

Raziel grumbled as he is forced to dance as a skeleton.

Azazel guarded Raya who is in her apple form while Everest do the same with Cyrus to make sure they don't smash or bite to pieces.

Layla relies on writing the note since she can't talk right now.

Freya restrained herself from using her wands and instead reading on books that Twilight owns.

Elektra watch the TV that is Rover's head just to pass the time.

Slade decides to entertain the orphans as a clown through, he's not very good at his job.

Arthur continues drinking just teas more.

Nivens is exhausted with his overbooked schedule and can't keep up with it.

Cher try to shapeshifting into other forms that would get Fifi La Fumes off him but to no avail.

Rash and Scarlet continues their love making as they are stuck together.

"FINALLY!!!!!" Everyone cheered as Kyan play this song.

Everyone start to dancing to the song as they are very very happy to back to their normal forms.

As everyone dancing to the tunes, a pony stallion who is dancing with them have a red mechanical eye as we zoom in the eye of the stallion, we see a certain man staring at his computer screen.

Alright, King! Be prepared for 3 new OCs! 😈

Oh, I am so ready and excited to see where this goes. :raritystarry: :pinkiehappy:

Yes, Reign is the ruler of the most technologically city somewhere in one of dimension... he built that city!

That man is a badass, and I'm so looking forward to seeing how he handles our heroes.

Thank you for sharing it. :twilightsmile:

Always happy to share. :pinkiehappy:

Thanks. I've seen a few episodes of Seinfeld, but not that one. I've always been more of a ‘The Office’ guy.

"Can't say this was the first time someone tried to eat me," Helix groaned as he ran from the Newman pony.

"What was the first, then?" Kina tried to ask, but all that came out of their puppy mouth were a few yaps, making them pout adorably alongside Leroy.

"I have no idea what you said, but I'm assuming you're asking what the first time someone tried to eat me was." Helix flew onto the roof of a building and looked down at the pony trying to reach him. "That'd be when I experimented to see what happened if a Pokemon on poison joke used Sweet Scent." He shook his head. "I was expecting the Sweet Scent to smell like cr@p, but turns out it only smelled even better and more potent. The day became a repeat of that Johnny Test episode where the titular character got chased by everyone who loved how he smelled, except with a lot of Snorlax, Greedent, and Slurpuff trying to devour me."

"Well, you're lucky you weren't here in Equestria doing the experiment." Torrent Blast opened the door into his and Star Wing's place, but the extra magical might caused him to accidentally pull the door clean off its hinges, to his shock. "Star Wing would've chowed down on you in no time flat, mistaking you for a Helix–shaped cake."

"I doubt she'd eat a cake that moves," Helix retorted.

Meanwhile, Splash Hoof was casually getting used to his unicorn magic, testing out levitation spells before moving on to simple laser beams.

"Shut up." Torrent wasted no time in trying to fire a beam at Luco, but the intensity caused him to get blown backwards into a conveniently placed custard pie.

"I'm siding with my brother." Splash Hoof charged up a Focus Blast in his mouth, but Luco tossed a pie that shoved it down Splash's throat before he could fire, causing him to choke on it as it exploded in his esophagus. "Ack! Not *cough* again..."

Helix swatted at the pony as it tried to climb up to him. "Don't worry, guys. We won't have to worry about the April Fool once the day's over with."

"Oh, no-no-no," Luco declared. "Why should it just be one day? Why don't we see what we can do about making ALL OF APRIL April Fools day?

"OI!"

Everyone paused, as Angel Bunny of all creatures suddenly stood up, looking a lot more badass than usual. That's when they noticed he looked... familiar.

"That's right," Angel/the Easter bunny replied. "Ya seem to be forgetting that Easter's in April as well. And if you try to take over my holiday..."

Luco responded, by blasting him with a carrot that turned into a custard pie. "Oh, we can celebrate Easter in May."

Easter Bunny wiped the custard off his face with a snarl. "Alright, ya wanker. Let's do this!" He immediately started a fight, hurling eggs at the April Fool... only for those eggs to get flung right back and constantly nail him in the face.

Luco cackled in sync. "Nothing's going to stop us from spreading pranks and jokes all over Equestria!"

Kina and Leroy snarled at Luco and the April Fool, until a pie fell next to them. Getting an idea, they barked at the other OCs to get their attention, before motioning towards the pie.

The Newman pony finally managed to clamp down on Helix's talon as he gasped in realization. "Kina and Leroy have the right idea..." He flew up to Luco, before delivering an axe kick to the back of his head with the foot the Newman pony had sunk his teeth into. "We give those pranksters a taste of their own medicine!"

"How's that going to help beat them?" Torrent asked as he used his magic to throw one of the aforementioned pies at Luco, the added magic from the prank causing the pie to fly extremely fast from such a powerful throw.

"It won't," Splash Hoof replied as he used Hydro Pump to soothe his sore throat. "We can't beat the April Fool when he's at his strongest..."

Torrent looked at his brother for a moment, before his mouth went agape in understanding. "Ohh... I see! This isn't a ‘defeat the boss’ kind of battle; it's a survival mission! And what better way to survive till the end of April Fool's Day..."

Splash Hoof got onto his hind legs as Kina and Leroy jumped into the holes in his front hooves, before he launched them out like puppy missiles. "Then to pull the reverse card on the fools!"

Working together, my OCs put up with how Luco and the April Fool had changed them, and they not only turned the pranksters' pranks against them, but in doing so, they also kept the heroes' side of the battlefield generally free of whatever was tossed their way.

JNKing
Group Admin

Thanks. I've seen a few episodes of Seinfeld, but not that one. I've always been more of a ‘The Office’ guy.

Understandable. Office is a fun show.

"Can't say this was the first time someone tried to eat me," Helix groaned as he ran from the Newman pony.

"What was the first, then?" Kina tried to ask, but all that came out of their puppy mouth were a few yaps, making them pout adorably alongside Leroy.

"I have no idea what you said, but I'm assuming you're asking what the first time someone tried to eat me was." Helix flew onto the roof of a building and looked down at the pony trying to reach him. "That'd be when I experimented to see what happened if a Pokemon on poison joke used Sweet Scent." He shook his head. "I was expecting the Sweet Scent to smell like cr@p, but turns out it only smelled even better and more potent. The day became a repeat of that Johnny Test episode where the titular character got chased by everyone who loved how he smelled, except with a lot of Snorlax, Greedent, and Slurpuff trying to devour me."

"Well, you're lucky you weren't here in Equestria doing the experiment." Torrent Blast opened the door into his and Star Wing's place, but the extra magical might caused him to accidentally pull the door clean off its hinges, to his shock. "Star Wing would've chowed down on you in no time flat, mistaking you for a Helix–shaped cake."

"I doubt she'd eat a cake that moves," Helix retorted.

"Or a cake that screamed if I bit it," Star added.

Meanwhile, Splash Hoof was casually getting used to his unicorn magic, testing out levitation spells before moving on to simple laser beams.

"Shut up." Torrent wasted no time in trying to fire a beam at Luco, but the intensity caused him to get blown backwards into a conveniently placed custard pie.

"I'm siding with my brother." Splash Hoof charged up a Focus Blast in his mouth, but Luco tossed a pie that shoved it down Splash's throat before he could fire, causing him to choke on it as it exploded in his esophagus. "Ack! Not *cough* again..."

Helix swatted at the pony as it tried to climb up to him. "Don't worry, guys. We won't have to worry about the April Fool once the day's over with."

"OI!"

Kina and Leroy snarled at Luco and the April Fool, until a pie fell next to them. Getting an idea, they barked at the other OCs to get their attention, before motioning towards the pie.

The Newman pony finally managed to clamp down on Helix's talon as he gasped in realization. "Kina and Leroy have the right idea..." He flew up to Luco, before delivering an axe kick to the back of his head with the foot the Newman pony had sunk his teeth into. Granted, the move backfired in that the Newman pony got hurled away, but it did free Helix of the pony. "We give those pranksters a taste of their own medicine!"

"How's that going to help beat them?" Torrent asked as he used his magic to throw one of the aforementioned pies at Luco, the added magic from the prank causing the pie to fly extremely fast from such a powerful throw.

"It won't," Splash Hoof replied as he used Hydro Pump to soothe his sore throat. "We can't beat the April Fool when he's at his strongest..."

Torrent looked at his brother for a moment, before his mouth went agape in understanding. "Ohh... I see! This isn't a ‘defeat the boss’ kind of battle; it's a survival mission! And what better way to survive till the end of April Fool's Day..."

Splash Hoof got onto his hind legs as Kina and Leroy jumped into the holes in his front hooves, before he launched them out like puppy missiles. "Then to pull the reverse card on the fools!"

Working together, my OCs put up with how Luco and the April Fool had changed them, and they not only turned the pranksters' pranks against them, but in doing so, they also kept the heroes' side of the battlefield generally free of whatever was tossed their way.

And with Luco getting constantly hit by the pies, Easter Bunny was able to hit him with an egg that separated the April Fool from Luco. And as the Easter Bunny held them off alongside Helix and the rest of the OCs, midnight eventually rolled around, and the April Fool was forced from the fight, finally putting an end to the pranks.

[Reactions?]

And with Luco getting constantly hit by the pies, Easter Bunny was able to hit him with an egg that separated the April Fool from Luco. And as the Easter Bunny held them off alongside Helix and the rest of the OCs, midnight eventually rolled around, and the April Fool was forced from the fight, finally putting an end to the pranks.

Helix stopped smelling like roasted chicken, Torrent and Splash Hoof got their usual magic back, and Kina and Leroy got turned back into their original forms.

"Ah, finally! We were so tired of being a defenseless little pup." Kina glared at the April Fool as it retreated. "So much for our own April Fool's Day plans..." They looked over at Leroy. "We'd put this off until the next day, but it's already midnight now. So how about waiting a couple days so we can all get rested up, alright?"

Leroy nodded eagerly, though his droopy eyes showed he was exhausted. "Yes please! I've got a date with my bed, and after what happened today, I'm gonna be out for a long time..."

"Likewise," Helix admitted with a yawn, while Splash and Torrent nodded in agreement. "Someone tell Firedance my arrival at his place to check out his inventions will be delayed a day or two; my species may be nocturnal, but that doesn't mean sleep is obsolete. Far from it..."

Thanks for sharing. This was fun to write, although it clashed with my plans for an April Fools post. But that's okay; I can delay the post a day or two so my OCs can prepare for their late April Fool's Day plans.:twilightsmile:

JNKing
Group Admin

Thanks for sharing. This was fun to write, although it clashed with my plans for an April Fools post.

:pinkiegasp: Aw, geez, I'm sorry, buddy. :ajsleepy:

But that's okay; I can delay the post a day or two so my OCs can prepare for their late April Fool's Day plans.:twilightsmile:

Sounds good. I look forward to reading it. :scootangel:

Thank you as always for sharing such awesome characters. 👍

• Mika - Cute puppy.
  • Saki - Not so cute puppy. But cute in the ugly way.
  • Shadow Fang - Scales start to change color depending on his mood.
  • Diego Garcia/El Diablo Dorado - His gold body becomes more blocky and stiff.
  • Azure Heart - Got turned into a stink bug.
  • Sol Light - loses control of changing her form, changes every 2 minutes or if she gets startled.
  • Jackal - Keeps slipping as if the ground was always ice.
  • Cherry Blossom - Similar to Pinkie Pie where her tongue gets swollen and had spots on it.
  • Venus - Same as Rarity. Her hair is all over the place and looks like a sheep dog.
  • Vee - Loses sense of balance like how a cat would when they lose a whisker.

It was complete chaos. The Guardians were spread out and Aura, who was used to this type of situation before, was working on a cure.

But over at Levi's dojo, Levi was adapting to his situation but his students were a different story. As Shadow Fang's scales were now red and his horns were yellow and Flare Knight she was curled up in a corner as if she had a midlife crisis.

Levi did not acknowledge the trickster and continued to meditate. But his students on the other hand...

"CHANGE US BACK NOW!"

As the students tried to go after Luco, they only got covered in custard pies or had their attacks backfire comically on them.

Levi was projecting all of this to Aura who just finished the cure and sighed after taking it himself. "Great, and I thought that Luco couldn't get more annoying."

"OI!"

Just then the ceiling collapsed in on its self and it showed Maru scratching his head. "HOW MARU GET HERE?"

Then from his chest piece Aura came out completely healed. "Sorry Maru, but you are the only one who is unaffected by their powers so I had to hijack your body for a moment."

Then Aura pulled out a large cake with Luco's name on it and handed it to him. "Why settle with pies when cake it a much better option. A rare delight as well?"

[OC's response?]

JNKing
Group Admin

Just then the ceiling collapsed in on its self and it showed Maru scratching his head. "HOW MARU GET HERE?"

Then from his chest piece Aura came out completely healed. "Sorry Maru, but you are the only one who is unaffected by their powers so I had to hijack your body for a moment."

However, as he spoke, a cross started to grow on Aura's back, and 'Always Look on the Bright Side of Life' could be heard starting to play. Ignoring it, Aura pulled out a large cake with Luco's name on it and offered it up. "Why settle with pies when cake are a much better option? A rare delight as well?"

Luco hummed, levitating the cake away from him. "And is this like how Jacey came to grace us with his presence? With Star taking your cake and eating it too?" Luco smirked, before flying right at the Easter Bunny, the cake in front of him like a mask and ramming the cake into the Bunny's face.

[What happened?]

Luco hummed, levitating the cake away from him. "And is this like how Jacey came to grace us with his presence? With Star taking your cake and eating it too?" Luco smirked, before flying right at the Easter Bunny, the cake in front of him like a mask and ramming the cake into the Bunny's face.

But that was what Aura wanted. "Should of taken the cake pal."

Cause inside that cake, held a small box, one that many Gods knows and fears, as who ever opens it, will unleash true terror on their foes. And it's name was...

Pandora's Box!!!!

The Easter Bunny smirked and directed the lid of the box towards Luco and slowly opened it.

And once that box opened, all hell broke lose as it aimed directly at Luco.

Try as he might, this was true chaos at it's finest, and Luco found that compared to the box of chaos itself, he was nothing.

[OC's response?]

Once the box finally opened out came...[Insert Gag here.]

JNKing
Group Admin

Luco hummed, levitating the cake away from him. "And is this like how Jacey came to grace us with his presence? With Star taking your cake and eating it too?" Luco smirked, before flying right at the Easter Bunny, the cake in front of him like a mask and ramming the cake into the Bunny's face. Sure enough, as the cake exploded against the Easter Bunny's face, Luco found a small box, one that many Gods knows and fears, as who ever opens it, will unleash true terror on their foes. And it's name was...

Pandora's Box!!!!

The Easter Bunny tried to make a grab for the box, but Luco had expected Aura to have some sort of trick up his sleeve, and had snatched the box from the frosting while the Easter Bunny was trying to clear his eyes.

"Pandora's Box?" The April Fool asked Aura. "So, this is the kind of prank you wanted to pull, Aura? Risking unleashing all the evils of the multiverse upon everyone." The April Fool shook his head. "I must say, Aura, I'm surprised. I thought you were better than that."

"I'm not, honestly," Luco admitted. "He's always had a low opinion of everyone that wasn't him. I bet he thought I couldn't handle the chaos within this box." He aimed it at the group. "I should unleash this on you and show you just exactly what I can do."

Star backed up fast, as did the others.

[Reactions?]

Luco smirked. "But I won't."

Winding up, Luco and the April Fool opened a portal, and tossed Pandora's Box through... right into the God of War Universe, with Kratos getting beaned in the head by the box right as he was about to open his world's Pandora's Box in an attempt to kill Zeus. The Fool shut the portal before Kratos could see them, letting him believe Zeus had hit him with the box, before turning back to the group.

[Reactions?]

"You've always been a boring one, Aura," Luco grumbled. "Any time something bad happens that isn't Fenrir or Orion or Inanis, you always seem to know exactly what to do. Exactly how to fix everything. Exactly how to ruin everyone's fun."

"Well, it's not fun for everyone," Star insisted. "Pranks can be fun, but they shouldn't be fun for only one person. Both people should enjoy it. Otherwise, pranking turns into bullying. And no one likes bullies."

[Additional input?]

At that moment, the clock chimed midnight; in all the chaos, no one had noticed that Frost - who's powers had been unaffected due to Luco focusing on making her cold - had made the day go by faster. The Easter Bunny prepped his eggs.

"Time to go, Fool," the Bunny noted.

"Oh, no you don't," The Fool said. "It's like Luco said; this whole month is going to be April Fools. This entire month..."

"You forget the ancient laws," Easter Bunny reminded him. "One day for each of us. One day where we are at our strongest. Any more than that..."

Luco sighed. "And we grow weaker." He glared at Aura. "I made a mistake the first time we met, Aura; I let you think that I'm nothing but a stupid jester. A clown. A joke. I'm not making that mistake again." He snatched one of the Easter Bunny's eggs, and ate it, causing the April Fool to leave his body.

"But... Luco!" The Fool screamed as he was dragged away back to the land of holidays and special days.

Luco didn't even look back at him, his eyes glaring at Aura. "Watch your back, Aura," he warned, "Because one day, I'm going to find something you can't fix. And I'm gonna make sure the world knows just how pathetic you actually are." He then vanished with a blinding explosion of pie.

As the pie spattered the others, and lifted the pranking curses on them, Star wiped her eyes. "Y'know, it was kinda ominous... until the pie explosion."

Luco didn't even look back at him, his eyes glaring at Aura. "Watch your back, Aura," he warned, before vanishing with an explosion of pie.

As the pie spattered the others, and lifted the pranking curses on them, Star wiped her eyes. "Y'know, it was kinda ominous... until the pie explosion."

Aura wiped the custard off of him. "So, now Luco shows his true colors."

He turned to Levi. "I need you to set up protocol C-21. If Luco does try to attack again, you know what to do."

Levi bowed and went off to set the necessary preparations.

He turned to everyone with worry. "Is everyone okay?"

[OC's response?]

JNKing
Group Admin

He turned to everyone with worry. "Is everyone okay?"

Star turned some of the pie into peaches and held one up to Aura. "Peachy, sweetie," she noted with a grin. :raritywink:

Luke shook himself off. "Just fine, boss."

Myst huffed as she nibbled on some of the pie. "Now Luco's showing his true colors? Pft, I've known his true colors for years."

Shiva checked on Aura. "What about you," she asked. "Are you okay?"

[Aura's response?]

Depending on what Aura said, Luke joined Shiva and touched Aura's shoulder. "Cuz you know Luco's not trustworthy," Luke reminded him. "He'll do or say anything to try and turn us against each other, but that's not gonna happen." Luke made Aura look at him. "You're my brother, Aura. And I'm not gonna fall apart on you again."

"Me neither," Shiva promised. "You're family. Pack." She looked at the rest of the Guardians. "And we don't turn our back on the pack."

"That rhymed," Jazz mused with a grin, before Kodo nudged her into silence, before saluting himself.

"We don't turn our back on the pack," the rest of the wolves agreed with a mutual salute.

[Aura and the Guardian's reply to the show of loyalty?]

Star turned some of the pie into peaches and held one up to Aura. "Peachy, sweetie," she noted with a grin. :raritywink:

Luke shook himself off. "Just fine, boss."

Myst huffed as she nibbled on some of the pie. "Now Luco's showing his true colors? Pft, I've known his true colors for years."

Shiva checked on Aura. "What about you," she asked. "Are you okay?"

"I'm fine." He took off his glasses and cleared the custard from them. "I generally thought that the fake box would work."

[OC's response?]

"Of course it's fake. I had to be an idiot to bring and used the actual Pandora's Box." He lifted his hand and another fake box appeared in his hand. "What this thing does is create a wormhole to an theater where we get to watch him fall into the biggest gag there was. I was hoping to beat him at his own game. And knowing him he might try to put a wedge between us again. As if we would fall for it."

Luke joined Shiva and touched Aura's shoulder. "Thats right, we all know that Luco's not trustworthy," Luke reminded him. "He'll do or say anything to try and turn us against each other, but that's not gonna happen." Luke made Aura look at him. "You're my brother, Aura. And I'm not gonna fall apart on you again."

"Me neither," Shiva promised. "You're family. Pack." She looked at the rest of the Guardians. "And we don't turn our back on the pack."

"That rhymed," Jazz mused with a grin, before Kodo nudged her into silence, before saluting himself.

"We don't turn our back on the pack," the rest of the wolves agreed with a mutual salute.

Aura just smiled and returned the gesture with a salute of his own. "Thank you all so much. I am glad to be apart of this pack, I hope you know that."

JNKing
Group Admin

"I'm fine." He took off his glasses and cleared the custard from them. "I generally thought that the fake box would work."

"Ha!" Luke said. "I knew it; I knew Luco was lying about that! Of course you brought a fake version."

"Of course. I had to be an idiot to bring and used the actual Pandora's Box." He lifted his hand and another fake box appeared in his hand. "What this thing does is create a wormhole to an theater where we get to watch him fall into the biggest gag there was. I was hoping to beat him at his own game. And knowing him, he might try to put a wedge between us again."

"He will," Luke admitted. "We know better than anyone else what Luco's. M.O. is, Aura. We had to deal with him for years before you showed up. He'll do or say anything to try and turn us against each other, but that's not gonna happen." Luke made Aura look at him. "You're my brother, Aura. And I'm not gonna fall apart on you again."

Aura just smiled and returned the gesture with a salute of his own. "Thank you all so much. I am glad to be apart of this pack, I hope you know that."

"Of course," Luke assured with a nod.

"You got a funny way of showing it sometimes," Jazz said.

Celine nudged her. "But your heart's in the right place. And that's what matters."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 26