Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,273 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13

Just says that out in the depths of the galaxy, Your OC saw Blizzard Ice wearing a Darth Vader outfit with an ice stick, conducting a whole orchestra of storm trooper ponies to play Imperial March on top of the Devastator Ship and wanting to hear the praises of the inhabitants of each planet he passes through.

"Yes... Yes... I know... I know I'm great! " Magma Burn wearing his Emperor Palpatine Outfit exclaimed as he twirls his hooves round and round on the air while sitting his throne. "Bring me your Heavenly Tribute of Desserts. That is, If you don't want to get zapped that is! Hahahaha!" Magma Burn laughed as his officers Trixie, Starlight and Sunset Shimmer would take action if anypony or anycreature refused.

"Sir the invention is ready!" Darth Blizzard exclaimed while Magma Burn gave an amused look with a wave of a hoof as Blizzard reveals the Sith-Inator (Referenced from Phineas and Ferb) as he begins to sing this musical number with Starlight Glimmer, Sunset Shimmer and Trixie Lulamoon by his side as a pre celebration for his victories.

Their reaction would be mine.
A complete windows blue screen.

My Sunset: *throw the tomato at his face*

Probably like Spaceballs

JNKing
Group Admin

Star would groan. "Dang-git Blizz, I thought we were past this!" She'd then fly up to him. "Blizz, listen to me, I have... a faint idea of what you're doing, and I am begging you to stop."

[Insert Blizzard Ice's reaction to Star Wing's plea]

If Magma convinced Blizzard not to listen, or Blizzard just didn't listen or offered Star the chance to join them, Star would shake her head.

"You don't understand," she insisted. "If you keep this up, you'll get the attention of Shiva. And lately, she's been taking a very... 'Kyan' approach to problems."

If they still didn't heed her warnings, Shiva would come out with a very irritated expression.

If Magma demanded she pay tribute, she'd answer with a pack link that would drain the dreadnought of it's fuel and cause it to crash. When Magma turned to his officers, he'd find Starlight, Trixie and Sunset all subdued by Luke, Kodo and Celine.

"How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, hot head?!" Kodo snarled.

Magma tried to fight, only for a tranquilizer bolt to hit him in the back of the neck, faster than his danger senses could react. He dropped like a stone, while behind him, Darius Skywolfe lowered his crossbow with a glower.

If Blizzard tried to help his friend, Star would get him in a headlock, using magic to protect herself from his ice abilities. "Don't do this, buddy," she insisted as he struggled. "Come on, you're breaking my heart doing this. Come back to the light side. Come on, come back to me. Bring my darling Blizzard Ice back."

"You should listen to her," Shiva noted. "Otherwise, I can always have Myst deal with you."

The darker, masked demi-wolf stepped up, glaring down at Magma with disappointment. As Magma recovered, she'd remove her mask, letting him witness something so fearsome and mind-bindingly horrible, that he was left screaming and cornered against a corner in outright fear.

"Put the mask back on!" he'd beg. "PUT IT BACK ON!"

"As soon as you promise to stop these shenanigans," Shiva replied.

"Or I can tell you the tales of how I got like this," Myst noted ominously. "It all started with the fighting pits; I was fighting a minotaur with a penchant for knives you see, and..."

Pretty soon into her story, Magma caved (she goes into very disturbing, graphic detail. If you've seen Saw or Hostel or any other torture based horror movie... her tales makes those stories pale in comparison). "Alright," he cried. "We'll stop! No more Sith-inator or Star Wars stuff."

Shiva nodded. "Good." She then destroyed the Devastator Ship and turned around, walking back into her den. Star winced as Blizzard stopped his struggles.

"I'm so sorry," she said, brushing his mane. "I really didn't want it to come to that."

Star would groan. "Dang-git Blizz, I thought we were past this!" She'd then fly up to him. "Blizz, listen to me, I have... a faint idea of what you're doing, and I am begging you to stop."

"Wait..!! Wait I..." Blizzard Ice whispered as he looked towards his back to see Fancy Pants the director and the whole scenario was revealed to be a set in a movie and taking place inside a studio then the stallion sighs to just continue his lines. "You can't change my mind!! Never!!! NEVER!!! I ALREADY HAD ALL I EVER WANTED OF THE GALAXY AND NOW ITS TIME TO ESTABLISH THE EMPIRE!!!"

"You don't understand," she insisted. "If you keep this up, you'll get the attention of Shiva. And lately, she's been taking a very... 'Kyan' approach to problems."

As Blizzard still didn't heed her warnings, Shiva would come out with a very irritated expression Magma demanded she pay tribute, she'd answer with a pack link that would drain the dreadnought of it's fuel and cause it to crash. When Magma turned to his officers, he'd find Starlight, Trixie and Sunset all subdued by Luke, Kodo and Celine.

If Magma demanded she pay tribute, she'd answer with a pack link that would drain the dreadnought of it's fuel and cause it to crash.

As Magma Burn ran to 'fight back' and Shiva used a pack link to drain the space ship of its fuel and crash the prop to crash, a signal from Fancy Pants caused the stunt ponies to activate the fake explosion and make the scene even more realistic, thinking that Star Wing as well as Shiva and her family were new actors hired on the spot.

"I'm pretty amazed sir. Star Wing, Shiva and the other Diamond Dogs sure know how to put on a show!" Moondancer exclaimed with a tap of her glasses. "Oh yes! That is a well timed action scene Moondancer. Jolly good show my boy! Jolly good show!" Fancy Pants cheered from the sidelines but his voice couldn't be heard well due to the loud sound effects of the realistic props in the background.

"Ughh... This... is... so... strained and painful..." Sunset Shimmer muttered as she, Starlight and Trixie were left paralyzed on the set as a result of Kodo and Celine's attack with Fancy Pants turning to Rarity, being overjoyed at the result of his film making with the sight of action and drama in right combination like butter on toast.

"How many times do we have to teach you this lesson, hot head?!" Kodo snarled.

"I'd say Miss Rarity, I was nervous earlier about sponsoring this movie gig for Fancy Pants but you sure brought professionals to our workplace. Celine's takedown of the bad guys was just... Mwuah!" Filthy Rich exclaimed with a gesture of a chef that just got the cake mixture right. "And Kodo's line was just the cherry on top!

"You called sir?" Cherry Jubilee answered and Filthy Rich replied. "Ahh yes. Another helping of Cherry Pie would be nice dear. Thank you." The stallion exclaimed as Cherry Jubilee went to the back to get another pie.

Magma tried to 'fight', only for a tranquilizer bolt to hit him in the back of the neck, faster than his danger senses could react. He dropped like a stone, while behind him, Darius Skywolfe lowered his crossbow with a glower.

"B.. But you don't understand... T.. This is just... a.." Magma Burn tries to reason with Darius that this might be too much for effects but he dropped unconscious but when Blizzard ran over to help his friend, Star Wing quickly got down to business and restrained him.

"Come on, you're breaking my heart doing this. Come back to the light side. Come on, come back to me. Bring my darling Blizzard Ice back."

"You should listen to her," Shiva noted. "Otherwise, I can always have Myst deal with you."

The darker, masked demi-wolf stepped up, glaring down at Magma with disappointment. As Magma recovered, she'd remove her mask, letting him witness something so fearsome and mind-bindingly horrible, that he was left screaming and cornered against a corner in outright fear.

As Star Wing had Blizzard restrained and Shiva announced the arrival of Myst to deal the final blow on Magma, All of the ponies from the security cameras all cheer and jumped with joy and the camera ponies on the movie set just kept on rolling thinking that Shiva and her friends were the creme de la creme when it comes to movie and theater arts.

"My oh my... I have not seen stories like these since the time you and me have explored Appleloosa and sat down on the fire with the Sheriff and the Buffalo Tribe." Luna exclaimed as she ate some popcorn and Celestia drink some soda. "Fancy Pants has a hardworking and dedicated team under him to produce this movie. Its one of those tragic stories Kyan told us from his 'bible'." Celestia noted with a grin. "It makes me happy that they are doing a parody of 'Star Wars'. I even got the tumbler earlier to celebrate hehe."

"Put the mask back on!" he'd beg. "PUT IT BACK ON!"

"As soon as you promise to stop these shenanigans," Shiva replied.

"Or I can tell you the tales of how I got like this," Myst noted ominously. "It all started with the fighting pits; I was fighting a minotaur with a penchant for knives you see, and..." Pretty soon into her story, Magma caved (she goes into very disturbing, graphic detail. If you've seen Saw or Hostel or any other torture based horror movie... her tales makes those stories pale in comparison).

"B.. But like I keep telling you.. This is just a P.. Parody of the story and..." Magma tried to explain one more time but angered Discord quickly get into his face to drill the words that he must understand one more time. "I SAID DO WE HAVE A DEAL WITH WHAT MYST TOLD YOU!!! YOU LISTEN TO HER RIGHT HERE AND NOW!!! KAPISH?!!!"

With the last straw that Discord tried to cut him off, Magma Burn had a scenario that everypony and everycreature was just laughing at him and will continue to ignore him, Magma Burn just ran off screaming out of horror and breaking the wall in the process as Luco and Blaze were revealed to be watching the whole thing from above the movie set. (play at 0:10 for the scene.)
"Wait!! This was just a movie?!" Luco exclaimed as he accidentally spit his soda and Blaze dropped the bag of popcorn in disbelief as this soundtrack plays with everypony and everycreature in the movie set just staring in silence. "Well I guess we're gonna wrap it up folks!" One of the camera ponies exclaimed as everyone else agreed to do the same.

"I'm so sorry," Star Wing said, brushing Blizzard's mane. "I really didn't want it to come to that."

"Ugh... B... But Star Wars... Only a parody... S... Special Effects... A.. And Background... Too realistic..." Blizzard groaned in pain as he trembles in fear on Star's lap thinking of the horrors that Myst had shown today that probably traumatized Magma Burn.

Later on while Shiva and her family were chilling in the den, Derpy Hooves called out with an envelope for them.

"Yes? Who is it?" Shiva asked as she was seen laying down with her mate Luke on their bonding moment. "Oh Alpha Shiva! You and your whole family have been invited for the premiere of 'Galaxy Wars!' Directed by Fancy Pants over in Canterlot. These are gold tickets with backstage passes so you guys and gals have front row seating as the stars of the show! Isn't that exciting? There's 12 tickets over all so you've got enough for your family and some friends! Hehehe."

Meanwhile back at the hospital, Blizzard Ice, Starlight, Sunset, Trixie and Magma was seen on a hospital bed with full body casts groaning in pain and a heart monitor beeping in the background.

JNKing
Group Admin

Shiva's face upon realizing it was all a movie:

Meanwhile back at the hospital, Blizzard Ice, Starlight, Sunset, Trixie and Magma was seen on a hospital bed with full body casts groaning in pain and a heart monitor beeping in the background.

The door slammed open, and Shiva came in, her face beet red in embarrassment.

"Sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry-sorry," she pretty much chanted on a loop as she pack linked to the five ponies, pulling their injuries onto herself and taking away the traumatic memories Myst had given Magma.

Shiva would pause as the injuries the five gave washed over her. "Huh," she'd squeak. "So that's how it feels." She'd then collapse, having taken every pony's injuries onto herself.

"Shiva!" Luke yelped, racing in and holding her. "Link with me. I hurt them just as badly, you don't deserve to carry this burden alone!"

"At least share the tranq one with me," Darius added. "I shoulda seen the cameras and the whole movie."

Overall, the pack members all pretty much start asking Shiva to share the injuries, until all of them are well and properly carrying any injuries they inflicted. As Shiva pretty much took Magma's place in the hospital bed, she gave him a sad look.

"I'm truly sorry, Magma. We had no idea the whole thing was a movie. We shouldn't have jumped to conclusions so fast."

"There anything else we can do to make up for it?" Star asked Blizzard, now having any injuries Blizzard had.

As Discord sighed in disappointment with the draconequus putting another bag on Ice on Magma and Blizzard's head as well as the sight of Shiva, Star Wing and her Diamond Dog pack passing injuries to each other, a vein began to throbbed on Screw Ball's head.

"CAN WE STOPPED WITH BLAME, PAIN NAME, SHAME, GAME PASSING ON TO EACH OTHER AND ACT LIKE ADULTS FOR ONCE?!!" Screwball yelled so loudly that the entire room began to shake a bit and shocking everyone especially Discord, Luco and Blaze to see the normally happy and cheerful chaotic Screwball to rarely get angry like this.

"Why don't we talk about later after the premiere okay? I'm sure that Fancy Pants worked hard on this movie and the last thing we would do is to not show up at the premiere and disappoint our fans." Screwball said as she used her magic to heal up Magma, Blizzard, Trixie, Starlight, Sunset, Shiva, Star Wing and the rest of the Diamond Dog pack with Magma Burn playing with a Star Wars Ship Toy, Blizzard Ice drinking from a Star Wars Tumbler and the three mares wearing Star Wars themed hoodie jackets courtesy of Screwball. "We can talk about this at the theater! Come on!" Screwball said, ponking into place as she teleported everyone to the movie premiere with Soda Drinking Hats and a bag of popcorn on their arms.

"Hehehe... That's my girl!" Discord said with a thumbs up to his daughter while Luco and Blaze nod with a proud smile on their face.

Later on at the end of the movie as the credits roll by Ponies and Creatures cheered loudly especially Fancy Pants who was proud of everybody's work. "Jolly Good Show Mares and Gentlecolts!! What a Jolly Good Show Indeed!! Now this is a Good Night's Entertainment Aye Folks?"

"This is it... Time to tell everypony and everycreature what really happened and how you guys and gals really feel..." Screwball whispered to Shiva and her friends as Fancy Pants and Filthy Rich motioned the cast of the movie to go up and say a few words to the audience before going home for the night. (Just like this scene in Mr. Bean's Holiday. ( Play at 5:59 for the specific scene)

Ragnarok17
Group Admin

Before Darth Blizzard can touch the button, one of his front hooves cut off as he holding his now missing limb.

Darth Blizzard: WHAT THE FUCK?!?!

Out of nowhere, Green Hawk holding one of Blizzard's amputated hoof before throwing in a dumpster.

Green Hawk (speaking Japanese): あなたは人々を傷つけ終わった (You're done hurting people.)

[Insert Blizzard's reaction to Green Hawk speaking in Japanese to him]

Green Hawk (speaking Japanese): ダークマーク、私がこのバニラアイスを扱っている間、あなたは熱狂的なバフーンを手に入れます-志望者 (Dark Mark, you get the hot-headed buffoon while I deal with this Vanilla Ice-wannabe)

Dark Mark would appear in front of Emperor Magma Burn. Before Starlight, Sunset and Trixie can stop him, they find themselves tied up by Speed Demon Kid who put anti-unicorn magic on their horns.

Speed: Sorry guys but those two are going down!

Emperor Magma: My, do you have a tribute for me, young-

He stop when Dark Mark shot at his groin before bleeding out.

Emperor Magma: WHAT THE HELL!!!!!

Dark Mark: I told you to not ask me about tribute or reward, you asshole!

He keep shooting at Magma's groin twice

Dark Mark: Look like you won't be having sex with your precious Luster Dawn.

He shoot at Magma Burn's horn as it breaks apart, rendering him powerless

[Insert Magma's reaction of Dark Mark's brutality]

As Darth Blizzard about to attack, Green Hawk punch his face, breaking his tooth in half as he slice Blizzard's chest before grabbing his horn harshly as he put his knife closely to Blizzard's neck.

Green Hawk (speaking Japanese): 最後の言葉、アイスボーイ?(Any last words, Ice boy?)

[Insert Blizzard's last words]

Green Hawk (speaking Japanese): 間違った答え! (Wrong answer!)

He would slice Darth Blizzard's throat, killing him instantly.

Magma: Blizzard, NO!!!!

Dark Mark grabs him before throwing him to the pit.

Green Hawk (speaking Japanese): あなたのような人は皇帝になるに値しない、あなたはあまりにも力に飢えていて、あなたは名誉を欠いている!あなたはドリルを知っています、昆虫の女の子! (Guys like you don't deserve to be Emperor, you're too power-hungry and you lack honor! you know the drill, Insect Girl!)

Magma: Huh?

(Skipped to 2:21)

Magma Burn sees an army of Scarab Beetles coming toward him before seeing Insect Girl glaring at him.

Insect Girl: I saw what you did to one of my babies! This is unforgivable! You are dead the moment you lay one hoof on my BABIES!!!!!

She would let Scarab Beetles eating Magma Burn alive as he was screaming in the darkness.

Thunder Queen would creates a big tornado to demolished Sith-Inator for good while Borgman put 3 helmets on Starlight, Trixie and Sunset.

Thunder Queen: I knew those two are up to no good..

Green Hawk (speaking English): It's okay, Thunder Queen, you did good job of destroying that machine... Borgman! What do we got?

Borgman: Hawk, I created Memory wiping helmet so when I put them on the subjects, any memories of their time with Darth Blizzard and Emperor Magma will be gone like a pencil eraser.

Green Hawk: Does it work?

Borgman pressed the button as Starlight, Trixie and Sunset's memories of Darth Blizzard and Emperor Magma are fading away.

Starlight Glimmer: Oh... where am I?

Sunset Shimmer: Why am I wearing an uniform?

Trixie: Who dare to hold Trixie hostage?!?!

Borgman: Yup, they are good like whistles.

He would untied them.

Green Hawk: You three girls, do you know Blizzard Ixe and Magma Burn?

Sunset Shimmer: Who?

Starlight Glimmer: Sorry, I don't know who they are.

Trixie: Trixie have no time for those strangers!

Green Hawk: Yup! They don't even remember about them.

Borgman: Hey, girls... would you like candies?

Three: Sure!!!!

The Outcasts and three unicorns would leave the set to eat candies.

The End

All my OCs would burst into laughter. And, I recognise that Sith-Inator! It’s another one of Darth-enshmirtz’s hilarious machines. Too bad it turned a good character bad. And today is the 4th of May. (No it’s not irl, but in this universe, ig?)

November the Twenty-Eighth be with you.

JNKing
Group Admin

Small note: I'm not getting notifications for these. Can you please remember to hit the reply button?

"This is it... Time to tell everypony and everycreature what really happened and how you guys and gals really feel..." Screwball whispered to Shiva and her friends

Shiva sighed and stepped up to the mic. "Thank you, mares and gentle-colts," she noted. "I'll be honest, this... took a lot of pain and strife to make. It was the first time my pack and I were involved in... something like this, but we're glad you enjoyed it regardless."

Off stage, Star laughed. "Half-truths," she mused. "Nice." She glanced at Blizzard nervously. "Seriously, though, are we good? Like, no hard feelings?" She glanced away. "Oh, man, I hate feeling like I messed up..." :fluttershysad:

As Blizzard heard the chanting crowds that clapped their hooves in excitement, the stallion turned back to Star backstage with a playful smile. "Its no biggie Star... How about we go have dinner after this and... WOAH!!" Blizzard yelped as he grab Star's hooves and they both slipped on the wet floor. "Hehehe.. No hard feelings huh..?:rainbowdetermined2: :pinkiehappy: Guess I do still have 'Hard Feelings' over you." Blizzard grinned with a blush as something sprang up and poked Star Wing by the flank, coming from between Blizzard's hind legs.

JNKing
Group Admin

Guess I do still have 'Hard Feelings' over you." Blizzard grinned with a blush as something sprang up and poked Star Wing by the flank, coming from between Blizzard's hind legs.

Star grinned teasingly, rubbing her loins along it. "That's a hard feeling I can live with," she replied with a sultry grin.

Just before the two could get busy, Kodo noticed them. But rather than make a scene or break them out of their mood, Kodo smirked and lifted his claw, casting a teleportation spell.

With a silent pop, Star and Blizzard were teleported to a king sized bed, with satin sheets and candles and roses everywhere. Star and Blizzard almost noticed, but the love energy between them pulled them back to each other, and they just rolled with it.

Back on stage, Kodo chuckled as Celine noticed the absence of their friends.

"Uh... where are Star and Blizz?" Celine asked.

Kodo smirked. "I'll tell you when you're older," he quipped. Celine furrowed her brow.

"I'm the same age as you," she growled, before her ears perked, realizing what he meant. She chuckled herself. "Love birds."

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13