Friendship Is Awesomes 297 members · 14,290 stories
Comments ( 18 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 18

I was looking up some picture till I find these two. As I study them Cozy Glow and the brown pony who name I forgot look almost similar. Outside of MLP the writer may just use some of Cozy Glow design to make her, but in MLP universe do you guys think that Cozy Glow and this brown pony are related in some way or not?

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

Hmm that's actually a coincidence design once you put it that way and that is another theory

Yeah, I notices it and thought are they using the same design as Cozy Glow or are they hinted something for the finale but boy I was wrong

Yup, I've seen other bronies say the same thing.

Yoshifan30
Group Admin

That would have been interesting to find out that they are related and finding out that why cozy was like that they sort of Miss that opportunity for her character

Yeah, it would be fun to see if these two ponies are Cozy Sibling and it would add to Cozy Glow Back Story if she have one

Glad I not the only one thinking of this

I saw it once and said: "Meh. They're only recycling."

CROSSOVER KING
Group Admin

You know, I do have a theory that she is indeed Cozy's older sister (or maybe cousin).

Agree, I thought ‘They Just Recycling design’ but more I think of it I thought ‘Maybe this would make a good theory if I get bore’

CROSSOVER KING
Group Admin

Cozy never had a good relationship with her family due to her mischievous nature and had a deep fascination with villains like Tirek. So, she ran away from home to pursue a career as the next big baddie of Equestria.

I like the theory I dig it

Not sure if they're actually blood-related, but we can have a guess; close enough. Hpe that Hasbro would one day tell us who's Cozy's parents.

Kinda, now that you mention it.

I never saw that way

BrawnyBold
Group Admin

It is strange now that I look at it again. I guess it's just a coincidence.

I have a theory that they're siblings actually.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 18