Free Speech Group 72 members · 71 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Bendy
Group Admin

You're making it very hard to convince people that free speech matters and censorship is bad. That's all I have to say.

that n word has clearly lost his mind and if people cant see that then they are morrons

Has he been saying some rather odd things again?

Huk
Huk #4 · Dec 2nd, 2022 · · ·

Is it :unsuresweetie:? I mean, that guy is proving that no censorship is needed because when you start spewing bullshit, you're going to demolish yourself without any outside 'help.' Just let them talk and bring in some popcorn for the show :rainbowlaugh:

What has he done?

EDIT: So I wasted an hour of my precious life to find out what he did, but everywhere I looked, all I saw was a choir screeching how bad he is.
But it's really nice when everyone agrees. It's like the Secondary Sources use hate to unite us. :pinkiehappy:

Wild Zontars
Group Admin

When Alex Jones thinks you're nuts and is desperately trying to change the subject and/or cut to commercial, maybe you need to stop taking so much of that "brain powder" you're on.

*long prayer by Ye*

Alex post Prayer: "Well, good time to cut to break, I'm your host Alex Jones here in insane asylum world"

Kanye interjects, "What did you mean by that?"

Alex, backtracking: "Uh, nothing like the whole world's crazy we're all crazy."

*cuts to commercial*

Kanye is completely out of his fucking mind, and deserves most of the criticism thrown at him, but my concern is the attempt to use him to justify cracking down on "hate speech" by the powers that be. Kanye has not been convicted or on trial for any crimes yet he is having his bank accounts frozen which if it is not already illegal should be. Bank accounts should only be frozen if actual laws are being broken, and only with appropriate due process.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7