The Insane Creators Guild 638 members · 2,221 stories
Comments ( 13 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 13
Element of Malice
Group Contributor

So… these last two week have been a freaking joyride:pinkiecrazy:. Two Monday's ago I took an unscheduled flying lesson and kissed the pavement winning me a free ambulance ride and as a bonus prize I received a fractured and dislocated shoulder and an additional fracture on my nose.

I found out my insurance provider updated their systems and because of that I needed to reset my auto pay that I haven’t been paying them since last February of this year.

I also got a free vacation from my job that I only just got three weeks ago, my towel rack fell off the wall, I fainted in the shower, there was a surprise fire drill (my shoulder is still fractured and I’m on the fifth floor), when I was at Panera their drink machine was leaking and I didn’t see the puddle until I looked down at my flip flops… there’s more but I think you get the point. But what drove me to post this are the notifications I received this morning about the campus I’m staying at having a major fire and from what I’m reading it looks like multiple buildings were affected but thankfully not the dorm building.

I’m currently staying in a different state because of my injury so I don’t know more on that last detail outside of what I’m receiving in notifications.

Anyway enough about me how’s your week going?

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

7839153 Just a little more and you might top Batman for having the worst day.

Booster Spice
Group Contributor

Owww.. Murphy went down on you like a ten ticket trafic cop. :twilightoops:

I aint sayin nowt else, you dont wanna know the targets Murphy still got available that might head in your states general direction. :rainbowderp:

What did you do to piss off every deity in existence?

AstralFlare42
Group Contributor

I wish my life was that exciting.

Wild Stallion
Group Contributor

"Last February?" So last year? Daaam.

Do you have legal options? Because if you're dealing with penalties or what not it seems like that's on them for failing to notify you.

Element of Malice
Group Contributor

As bad as it may sound, it doesn’t feel like torture. Torture is when you wake up with sleep paralysis, combined with the insufferable urge to pee for nearly an hour. (by the way, I’m saying that from experience)

Element of Malice
Group Contributor

No not last year… February of this year.
And they did notify me but it was being sent to the address of my former residence, AKA my parents house.

Amereep
Group Contributor

Anyway enough about me how’s your week going?

Rabbits are still being a pest as they continue to enter the closet despite our attempt to keep them out. They persist on tearing the carpet apart to the point where I can read the red words on the underside of the stitching. And my sister doesn't seem too stern on the idea likely because she's been spending more time with a guy that myself and my Catholic parents are concerned over because he's Jewish.

I still have yet to obtain a job and every application I complete sends me to another application like an endless cycle that gives the impression that my applications aren't going through. I keep getting calls from people that say that they'll help me find a job, then make attempts to put me into some schooling with requests at where I wanna go in life (it's been 33 years and I don't even know anymore). My medical insurance is already giving up despite that I have a week left, and I have a dental cleaning this Thursday that'll be costing $200.

I've already dropped out of a contest this month about cyberpunk to focus on a shipping contest, and while I can envision a lot of things, I'm panicking on how to word them. I feel like I'm staring at the beginning, trying to feel around for the end, and completely blind on what happens in the middle. I have about a week to finish this story that's been on my mind since last year's contest (kinda like seeing the promise in a child rapidly deteriorating).

I'm still single, still possess the purity that society tends to mock, still see the top of my head becoming more clearer every day, and oh yes, ...my sister has the Switch with Zelda in it.

Bad Dragon
Group Contributor

Torture is when you wake up with sleep paralysis, combined with the insufferable urge to pee for nearly an hour. (by the way, I’m saying that from experience)

I've had it for a couple of seconds a few times, but an hour?

When I first had it, I thought I was literally dying.

sykko
Group Contributor

Geez! When it rains, it pours, eh?

Glad to here your doing fine

Opium4TmassS
Group Admin

Sorry friend hope it gets better for you.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 13