Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 95 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 95
Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Before things get messy like it did back in the Disney Chronicles, I've taken the liberty of posting up this table of content for the Cinematic Adventures.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... Not bad, not bad at all. This will be most helpful for fans of the 'Cinematic Adventures'. Hopefully we can get things underway once I hear from Double E.

Comment posted by Phantom-Dragon deleted Jul 6th, 2020
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes, I do love touching reunions between friends while also being introduced to some new ones.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Home Alone 2: Lost in New York

Man, it’s really painful to watch the beginnings of Home Alone 1 and 2, just seeing how dysfunctional the family are, and how they never learned anything since 1.

If they had known what Kevin had to put up with from Harry and Marv, then their words are certain to get eaten.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Makes you wonder which family is the most dysfunctional?

The McCallisters? Or the Griffins?

The Griffins. Peter is a sociopathic man child with an annoying laugh that's committed so many crimes to everyone in Quahog if not the whole world it's amazing he's not on death row. Lois is just a nagging irresponsible mother who on more than one occasion looked ready to leave Peter if the opportune moment presents itself. Chris is just as bad as his father, but he's just totally clueless about everything. Meg I pity for being made the punching bag of the show. Brian used to be cooler before they made him with all those hateful qualities Quagmire listed. Stewie I think is the saving grace since he's developed other hobbies and interests besides eliminating Lois and planning global conquest.

Sure the McCallisters treat Kevin the same way the Griffins treat Meg, but at least they don't do any of the horrible demeaning and brutally attacking stuff the Griffins do to Meg. If the Griffins left Meg alone they do it on purpose, the McCallisters wouldn't leave Kevin on purpose.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I won't be surprised if 'Family Guy' gets the 'Seinfeld' ending where the Griffins eventually get arrested for nearly 'everything' they've done over the years.

As for the McCalisters… if and when that reboot does come up I doubt Kevin will have many nice things to say about his family... 'maybe' his mother... but probably not Uncle Frank.

I actually pitched that idea about the Seinfeld ending would be the Griffin's ultimate demise

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Probably. But so long as the show continues going on and on like 'The Simpsons' we will never know how the show truly ends. Even that one period of time when it was cancelled, eventually they do come back either because of popular demand or because the cast and crew have nothing better to do with their careers. So in a way, if it's because of the fans that we still get more episodes of 'Family Guy' despite all the negative changes that makes most of the cast unlikeable nowadays... it's kind of our own fault.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You got me hooked on who Wallflower Blush could possibly have a crush on...

Wait, wait, don't tell me... it's that hippie guy who collaborated with Flash Sentry and that Steve Urkel kid right?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

And the Spabby run continues to grow between the two. Almost a more believable friendship than 'The Barbarian and The Troll'.

*Offscreen* It's only been TWO episodes...

I don't want to build my hopes up!

You're really pushing The Last Unicorn, aren't you?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Don’t think too negatively about me, ok? It’s my childhood. A lot of fond memories of me being that weird little kid who’s always imagining things, going off on make believe adventures, like dinosaurs. The nostalgia…

I know that feeling all too well my friend.

I wasn’t. Just an observation. Honest!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Been there, done that Doc. We understand how that feels.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh yes... those are very fun scenarios. They will prove most vital for 'The Last Unicorn' project, which I too would personally like to see included for the series.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Back to the Future

Quote suggestions reply this box.

By the way, has this been announced or something?
No problem.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

By the way, has this been announced or something?

Not yet.

But in case it does, I’d like to have all these quote suggestions organized and ready by then.

That is one of my favorite parts.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Better to maintain a sense of organization or else it'll prove rather frustrating to find the information needed for certain projects.

Comment posted by Phantom-Dragon deleted Aug 4th, 2021
Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Aug 2nd, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Heavy indeed. But the fact the user found time to prepare this it's at least noteworthy of gaining the 'slightest' bit of acknowledgement.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I think I’m going to need some help organizing some potential scenes for Return of the Jedi.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... there's been 'so' many comments on that one page over the years, it's just so difficult to keep track of it all.

Here it must also be Krampus' I know that in the adventure dates it was about how the heroes saw Max's fight with his cousins

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah... that movie might be tough to pull off for a variety of reasons. Not to say it's a bad movie, quite the opposite. It would just be 'difficult' for a variety of reasons.

cheerful9
Group Admin

Don't forget about my idea with Fluttershy and Leia's encounter with Wicket.

Fluttershy and Princess Leia's encounter with Wicket

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We'll see if there's still enough time to incorporate some of these lines into the project somehow.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Excellent work P-D. These should prove most useful indeed.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 95