Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4119 )
  • Viewing 1,451 - 1,500 of 4,119
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

... Right, I am so convinced that you 'will' (Oh boy...).

Anyways, turns out we didn't need a ton of Quote Suggestions for 'Corpse Bride'. I'd say if all estimations are correct, this chapter should be done not too long from now. Just got to work on all the details.

Comment posted by Matthew Thornley deleted May 2nd, 2021

I definitely agree with Pinkie.

I saw the new Spongebob movie and I found a line that might work in another film.

Rainbow-Where are we?

Pinkie-We must be dreaming!

Rainbow (Chuckles)-You amuse me, Pinkie. (Starts to clean her glasses] Two ponies can't have the same dream, let alone be in that same dream at the same time. That would be philosophically untenable.

(Rainbow starts wearing glasses, while Pinkie holds a book and a pipe.)

Pinkie-Indeed. You proffer a metaphysical conundrum.

Rainbow-Wait, we're talking like eggheads. That must be a dream!

This is also in the Disney Chronicals, but with different characters saying it.

Star wars is next?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes RainbowAnime... we've been planning that movie to be next for weeks. Heck, our next movies are the 'original' trilogy.

Thanks, i was kinda lost...

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... we'll think about it. Might serve its purpose somehow.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Space Jam Opening

https://m.

Warner Bros Pictures Presents
A AllSpark Pictures Production

https://m.

CInematic Adventures

Come on and slam! And welcome to the JAM!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... not bad Mr. Ribbert. Not bad at all. Definitely gives fans an idea.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Definitely brings me back to the 90s, where life seemed a bit... less complicated.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Indeed less complicated

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I mean true times were still tough even during the time period I grew up in, but still it was a series of innocent years in my life. But then one thing after another, I've changed somewhere.

Come on and slam! If you wanna JAM!

Welcome to...the SPACE JAM! WOO!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yep... does not get any more nineties than this little number. Always a blast to play at parties.

Kung Fu Panda

After leaving the Furious Five after having enough of their attitudes, especially Tigresses, the girls and Spike wandered around the Jade Palace, before spotting a familiar Kung Fu Turtle Master meditating.

"Master Oogway." Spike said.

"Maybe we should leave him to meditate." Twilight suggested.

Suddenly, the master spoke up, "Princess Twilight and company. I heard you coming for awhile now."

The group approached, "Sorry if we interrupted your meditation, Master." Rarity apologized.

"It is quite all right, Ms. Rarity. How're you all enjoying your stay here?"

"Honestly, it could be so much better." Rainbow answered with a huff.

"That's for sure." Spike agreed.

"Oh, I sense the two of you are not satisfied, but it is not because of the living arrangements," Oogway walked around them, "What ails you, my children?"

Rainbow sighed, "No offense, Master. But your student Shifu is by far the biggest jerk I've ever seen."

"And the Five are pretty much no better." Spike added.

Applejack spoke up, "What they mean is, their treatment towards Po today was far from friendly."

"None of them took it well when you declared Po the Dragon Warrior." Fluttershy said.

"Even though we know why the Five have reason to be upset, but why Shifu?" Pinkie asked.

"Yeah, I doubt he inherited that nasty attitude from you." Rainbow added.

Oogway sighed, "I really must apologize for the behavior of my student. Shifu has had pain and difficulty in the past, and he's let that burden weigh him down all this time. As for the Five, they much like my pupil strived for so long for Shifu's approval because they always feel like it is never enough for him. But I look into your eyes, Rainbow Dash. I see you taking this more personally."

"That's because I understand what Po's going through," Rainbow began, "Where we're from there's this group called the Wonderbolts, the greatest fliers in Equestria. It was always my dream to be one of them. But when I started working my way into it, I learned the hard way your heroes aren't always what they appeared. I thought they were the best, they could do no wrong, the epitome of perfection. But there were times they were willing to look the other way when it came to the safety of their fellow athletes, or even just abandon one of their own and make someone else part of their team as a replacement. I learned that's not the kind of pony I wanted to be, especially in the Wonderbolts. I told them off about that, and luckily they realized their mistakes and changed their ways. I'm proud to be one of them now, but I worry if I didn't call them out on their behavior back then who knows what some other pony could've suffered. I don't want Po to have to deal with what I had to go through."

"You really are the element of loyalty, Rainbow Dash." Oogway commended her.

"Thank you."

Oogway looked down at Spike, "And I see it in you as well, young dragon. You also see yourself in the panda."

"Yeah. I was always pushed around and pushed away by those bigger than me, even by my own kind when I tried to be like them. But I've learned a lot and to respect those who're different who many claim will never amount to anything. I want to be there to help Po as well. Even if he doesn't know kung-fu like Shifu or the Five do, that doesn't mean he doesn't deserve a chance."

Oogway smiled, "I was indeed in the right when I foresaw your arrivals. You will all play a role in helping my pupil make the Panda into the Dragon Warrior."

"But what can we do?" Twilight asked.

"That is for you to find out on your own." the master said, as he went to meditate some more.

Great scene, and good use on the problems Rainbow and Spike had.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, I will admit that the Furious Five and Shifu were very mean-spirited to Po during the first movie. Of course, some of the warriors did warm up to Po after a while especially when he made them dinner from a recipe he learned at the noodle shop. And once he & Shifu started to reconnect through a matter of training best suited for Po and upon learning of Shifu's pain, they did show some respect for one another to some degree. Course, I think it's not until the second movie that I believe Po really got along better with Tigress. So much so that we can feel this stirring strength welling up between them.

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: Sonic the Hedgehog

Rainbow Dash wants a New Challenger

Twilight and her friends made it to Rainbow Dash's house as they gathered around to hear her speech.

Rainbow Dash: Do everypony understand why you're all here?

Applejack: Of course we do. (confused) Uh... Why are we all here anyway?

Rainbow Dash: Because I want to race against somepony who has a very same speed limit as I do.

Rarity: But, there's Spitfire. Why won't you race against her?

Rainbow Dash: Rarity, I raced against Spitfite like a dozen times.

Fluttershy: What about Soarin?

Rainbow Dash: Nah, I want to race with someone else. Racing against the Wonderbolts was a lot of fun, but it could be tiring racing against the same Wonderbolt.

Twilight Sparkle: I know the feeling, Rainbow Dash. You wanted to try to race against somepony new. Yes, doing the same thing all over again can be tiring at some point.

Rainbow Dash: I'm glad you understand, Twilight. All I ever wanted is a new challenger.

Pinkie Pie: Like who?

Rainbow Dash: I-uh... (shrugged) I don't know.

Fluttershy: I'm sure you'll find somepony.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I'm guessing Night Glider is out of the question. But then again, we don't know if she has the same speed as Rainbow Dash (If not closer) because she never had the time for proper development. Then again, imagine if someone makes a video of Rainbow Dash racing against this one Pegasus pony in G5 fans claim is comparable to Dash. It would be rather interesting.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Last Unicorn

"Whoa! You're a human!" Spike exclaimed at the unicorn-turned-human. "Wow! Nice hair! Real photogenic. Look at your arms! Look at your legs!"

"Yeah, and look how close her butt is to her head!" Pinkie Pie giggled. "Now we don't have to hide her, and saving the rest of the unicorns will be a breeze!"

"Ahem," Twilight cleared her throat.

"I mean...there's good news and there's bad news, Spike..." Pinkie cringed.

"What's that?" Spike asked.

"YOU CAN'T WHAT?!"

Several birds flew away, frightened by Spike's outburst.

"Oh! Oh my!" Spike hyperventilated. "I can't believe this. This is bad. We almost got ourselves killed by a red bull. I hit my head pretty hard and got knocked out. And-And you didn't get away. Why didn't you get away?"

"We tried to escape, Spike," Rarity replied. "We truly did."

"But the bull was relentless," Applejack added.

"Also YOU TURNED MY FRIEND INTO A HUMAN!" Spike added. "And you can't change her back?!"

"It's only for a moment," Schmendrick tried to reason. "Besides, it's the only way to save her."

"Is that suppose to make US feel better?" Spike asked on behalf of the unicorn-turned-human. "If we turned you into A NEWT and can't change you back, and I say, 'well it's the only way to save you.' Would that make YOU feel better?"

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

HAH!!!! HA, HA, HA, HA, HA, HA... ah man! This was great! Really great!

I am just hearing Spike's voice in some of these lines, even the rest of the cast... it is hysterical!

And don't worry if he gets turned into a newt, he'll get better.

Great scene with Spike here.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well it could be worse. He could be that one newt that's unfortunately in the drinking cup that Trunchbull pours for herself.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I need to remember this for a future scene of the main storyline, or in Discord's Cuts.

Sunset Shimmer followed her friends behind, before she suddenly screeched to a halt and quickly ran back.

"Whoa, whoa, wait!" Sunset exclaimed excitedly. "I'm sorry. I just gotta say, you're the man, Stan!"

"Excelsior, sunny," Stan Lee replied.

Comment posted by Hungry Hero deleted Jun 3rd, 2021
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Hmm... that does sound rather promising. I'm sure something like that will come along somehow.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

When we get to Jurassic Park/World.

“IS IT STILL AFTER US?!” Brooklyn asked, to which a loud T-Rex roar bellows.

“Does that answer your question?!” Vignette asked.

“I’m sorry! I’m sorry! I’M SORRY!!!” Wallflower Blush apologized frantically, before she tripped on a log and fell to the ground, and the Tyrannosaurus Rex stepped its big foot on top of her.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Say that when they’re escaping from a dino.

Smolder: “Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah, Nah.”

Silverstream: “The log is gone. You cannot get across~”

Yona: “Yona thinks you’re a stinker!”

(Angered, and as if it understood their taunts, the theropod proved them wrong when it jumped across the gap, over onto their side)

Yona: (Scared) “...Yona just kidding...”

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Jurassic World

“IT CAN CAMOUFLAGE!!!” Katashi screamed, just before the Indominus Rex attacked.

Watching this bloody massacre, invisibly, and probably just as well camouflaged, under the trees, Wallflower Blush winced and cringed, knowing this will haunt her for the rest of her days.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Hahaha...this may possibly be one of the few times where Wallflower wants to be invisible.

Jurassic Park/World/Camp Cretaceous

Wallflower Blush was crossing her fingers, crying tearfully, as she hides from the dinosaur.

“I’m invisible. I’m invisible! I’m invisible!” She hyperventilated, as she continues to repeat the words to herself, and over, praying that the dinosaur won’t find her.

But it was no use.

The sun’s light was blocked out on her, and she felt a warm gust of air blowing on her. She whimpered as she finds herself staring into the eyes of the predator, that has found its prey.

”Help me...”

Nice Land Before Time reference.

She will be scarred and terrified by all that she had just saw.
Hoot hoot!

My Little Pony: Cinematic Adventures: Tom & Jerry

Based on my Story pitch for Tom & Jerry:

Don’t You Know / Lobby Confrontation

[Jerry keeps bouncing on the keys until Tom snaps out of it and starts slamming his fists toward jerry on the keys causing them to break off from the piano and he hits Tom in the face with one of the keys]

Kayla: oh my gosh...
The Mane Six: Sweet Celestia!
Spike: OH, COME ON!

[Tom and Jerry start running around on top of the piano as Kayla, The Mane Six with their pets and Spike hastily make their way to the duo.]

Kayla: STOP IT! BOTH OF YOU!

Fluttershy: Can't you two just get along for longer than one second?

Applejack: What in Tarnation is going on here?

Kayla: (to tom) Why is he alive? Why is he still here?

Twilight Sparkle: (to Spike) I thought You and Tom told us yourselves that he was gone?!

Spike: I swear he WAS gone! or at least we thought for sure he was...

Kayla: It's over, Jerry. I'm calling in the poison guys.

Fluttershy: P-P-P-POISON!?!! D-Don't you think that might be a little bit,....harsh and unnecessary? I mean, if i could just speak to him, i could probably just get him to...

[But Jerry suddenly holds up a finger and reaches behind him and...pulls out the ring.]

Kayla: Why do you have Preeta's ring?!

Rarity: Have you had it this entire time?!

Rainbow Dash: why, you no good...GIMME THAT!

[Rainbow swoops down to take it from him, but Jerry slides out of the way and Rainbow lands crashing inside the piano and Jerry kicks the stand holding the lid open and the lid slams down on her, trapping her.]

Pinkie Pie: (giggling)

[the rest of the gang look blatantly at her with a disapproval look]

Pinkie Pie: Sorry. It was kinda funny.

Kayla: There is nothing funny about this. Especially you.

[She looks back at jerry who is now twirling the ring like a coin or a ball trying to plaster an "innocent" looking face.]

Kayla: Give it to Me! Now! Drop the ring!

[But Jerry just starts to drippling the ring like a basketball and rolls it over his shoulders like he's an NBA star until Tom grabs him with it. But Jerry then grabs and pulls back his face until he lets go of it and it slaps and wraps around his head and makes him let Jerry go.]

Fluttershy: (sighs) Please Jerry,....this ring is important for not just only Kayla, but for all of us and everyone who's working hard for the hotel and the wedding.

Rarity: Can we please just work something out, dear?

[Jerry then thinks for a moment and then nods to them while at the same time, Rainbow makes her way out of the piano to rejoin the group.]

Kayla: (groans).... What do you want for it, Jerry?

[Jerry then looks back at the lobby then to the group. He points to himself and then points to the ground.]

Twilight Sparkle: Let me guess,... You want to stay here?

[Jerry then nods as he smiles and an angel halo appears above him.]

Rainbow Dash: You little Con-Artist...

Kayla: Fine,...we can discuss this, but on our terms....

[But just then the sound of barking can be heard]

Spike: uhh,...girls,.....we might have a problem......

[Spike(Bulldog) is seen coming into the hotel dragging Terence by the leash forward making their way through the lobby.]

Twilight Sparkle: oh no,....It's Terence! If he sees that Jerry is still here, we are all done for and won't hear the end of it!

Rainbow Dash: We got to hide him before,....wait, where is he?

[As Tom was unwrapping his head, Kayla, Spike and the Equestrians were panickily looking for the mischievous mouse who suddenly disappeared]

Applejack: Now where did that little rodent scamper off to?

Kayla: Spike.....Girls....Where did he go?...(to tom) Tom, Where Did He GO?

[As Tom looked, he just gave a shrug with a expression that read "i don't know".]

Kayla: Girls, Come with me. Spike, watch and keep the pets under control!

The Mane Six: Right!
Spike: You got it.

Kayla: Tom, Find Him, NOW!

Applejack: Winona, here girl. (Winona bounds over to AJ) See if you can sniff out where that little guy went.

(Winona barks a reply yes and begins sniffing the ground.)

[As Spike(bulldog) forcefully pulls Terrance into the bar, Kayla and the Mane Six speed-walk and trot to their boss as the bulldog finally came to a stop]

Terence: I’M THE BOSS!

The Lie Before The Storm

[Angel sneaks over with Opal to the bar and they jump onto the counter where the cat lays down to rest while the bunny makes himself a carrot-topped (as oppose to an olive) Aqueous martini while Winona keeps sniffing around for Jerry with Tom, who is look for him too.
Spike(dragon) brings the other pets (Tank, Gummy and Owlowiscious) over too so as to not lose them again.
Spike(Bulldog) then barks and growls angrily at Tom who looks over with a nervous smile.]

Terence: Why do i see temporary employees and "Consultanting Interns" socializing on Hotel property in the middle of their Shift?

Kayla: We were all just...

Applejack: Well, the thing is, Mr. Mendoza....

Terence: YES?

Spike(dragon): Terence, we’re just celebrating!

Pinkie Pie: We are?...oooh..yeah...Totally!

Cameron: Pinkie and Spike are right. Cuz, you know, the uh.. Hotel's Mouse problem has been taking care of.

Twilight Sparkle: That's Right and we all decided to come here to... well, have some good fun.
The rest of the Ponies: Yep/that's right/we definitely got rid of him./He is gone.

Terence: Oh yeah great, Congratulations. Teamwork is dreamwork with friendship and all that, right?

Rainbow: (mumbling) Boy, somepony is really the life of the party, huh?

Applejack: (Straining a smile through the gritted teeth) YEP. … THE PROBLEM HAS DEFINIETELY BEEN TAKEN CARE OF. … NO MICE ANYWHERE, WHAT SO EVER....

Fluttershy: come on,.. Keep it together, Applejack,...keep it together.

[But, as Spike(dragon) was just relaxing, using Tank as an armrest, he looks over to check on the pets on the bar and sees that Angel, who had already finished making his drink, was now drinking it, and Opal was still laying calm and meows a yawn. He sees that everything is fine and then turns to Kayla and his eyes went wide as he noticed a small moving lump in her coat pocket.]

Spike (Dragon): oh no

Kayla: Yeah, It's been taken care of, Right Tom?

[Tom stops looking to nod in agreement while Winona keeps sniffing and starts sniffing closer and closer to Kayla and Spike(dragon), leaving the other pets with Angel and Opal, goes to Twilight and gets on her back to whisper in her ear.]

Spike(dragon): There's Good news and bad news.... Good news is, i found Jerry...

Twilight: Oh thank goodness,...where?

Spike(Dragon): that's the bad news......

[He then points to Kayla's coat. Twilight looks over and her ears droop and her pupils become pin prick.]

Twilight: oooooooh,....cider.

[Winona sniffs up Kayla's leg and unfortunately, at the wrong moment, found what she was sniffing for, and then lets out a woof at Kayla, which gets Tom's attention and he looks to see the moving lump in Kayla's coat.]

Kayla: easy,..Down, Winona. Anyway...iit-it's soooo taken care of,..Riiight,...Tom?

[But Winona just keeps barking at her as Tom starts to reach a paw out to the coat pocket and Terence then takes note of Tom and Winona]

Terence: wha...What are they doing?

Kayla: They're not doing nothing...

Applejack: What's gotten into... (sees lump)....[GASP!]

[Applejack and Twilight get the others attention to Kayla and they all gasp.]

Terence: Why are you and the mini-horses acting nervous?

Kayla: Huh?

Terence: You all are acting nervous...

Spike(dragon): (in head: play dumb)…. You're Acting Nervous...…(i h: NOT THAT DUMB!)

Rarity: We're Not Acting {laughing} nervous...

Terence: no? What in your pocket?

[Kayla, The Ponies, the pets, and both Spikes then turn their attention to the lump in Kayla's coat pocket.]

Toon-nado Fight Cloud

(or The Storm)

[Tom was about to reach in to Kayla's coat pocket to see if Winona and his own suspicions were correct when Terence beat him to the punch and he lunged forward and started to shove his hand through the pocket.]

Terence: Ah! Nyah!
Kayla: OH!
Cameron: Terence?....

[But Just as Terence reached into the coat pocket, Jerry was fast enough to escape, hop off Kayla and started to run along the bar counter as the Equestrians, their pets, Spike(dragon), Tom and Spike(bulldog) watched him run away and inadvertently catching the now hungry eyes of Opalescence.]

Kayla: Ow!
Cameron: Terence, what are you doing?
Terence: wait,..No, he's..In The POCKET! IT’S IN THE POCKET! THE MOUSE IS IN THE POCKET!!!

[But just as Tom saw his rodent rival scamper along the counter, Angel decides to leave behind his drink and join Jerry in mischief and they both jump down and go behind the bar with Opalescence now following her future dinner in pursuit.]

Rarity: No! BAD GIRL, OPAL!

[Not wanting to be beaten to HIS Foe by Rarity’s own cat, Tom then first jumps on a bar chair and scampers after Jerry and of course, having an extreme dislike for the tuxedo cat, Spike the bulldog jumps up on the counter after his feline rival inadvertently dragging his leash with Terence still holding on to it.]

Pinkie: Look out, Gummy! [Grabs and hold Gummy in her hooves out of the path of the bulldog]

Spike(bulldog): (barking) COME BACK HERE! COME BACK HERE!

[The bulldog startles Owlowiscious who flies toward the piano and Tank who slowly but surely starts to move toward the lobby. Not knowing what was actually transpiring, Winona playfully barks and jumps after Spike(bulldog) to play chase.]

Spike(dragon): no,…not again!

Applejack: WINONA, NO, STOP!

[Soon, behind the bar, there was a multi-way game of chase between a mouse, a rabbit, two cats and two dogs with one of them dragging Terence by his Dog leash, who was pulled first to the right bumping into a man and a lady,...]

Kayla: OH!
Fluttershy: ANGEL, COME BACK!
Spike(D): Don't Worry, I'll get him!

[And then to the left, where Spike the dragon jumps down and grabs on to Spike the Dog's Collar riding him trying to reach Angel, and leading the manager to crashing into and breaking a few champagne glasses.]

Terence: OUWAAAH!
Rainbow: (wincing) ooooooh,....that's gotta hurt..... Wait, WHERE'S TANK!?!?!

[But just before Rainbow could look for her pet turtle, Jerry and Angel hopped over the counter with Opalescence first coming after them, then Tom who jumped off Terence's shoulder and was now just running away from Spike, who soon leaped over the entire counter dragging Terence still.]

Terence: OH! (to couple) I"M SO SORRY- OOOOOHAAAAH! — OOOOAAAAAAAAH! (During which Spike(BD) jumped so high twice, it was creating a ripple wave in the leash)
Spike(dragon): (clinging onto Spike's collar) I STILL — GOT THIS!

[Winona hops on and off the counter, still playfully chasing after Spike(BD), unaware of the chaos and then she inadvertently bumps Tank up in the air and he lands on her Back, leading the poor turtle in the chase.]

Twilight and Kayla: WHOA!

[Terence falls on his right side as Jerry, Angel, Opalescence, Tom, Spike(BD) with Spike still clinging on the dog's collar, Winona, and Tank still holding on for dear life to the dog's back, started to run around in a circle for a while. As Spike(BD) started to chop after Tom, they started to head toward the lobby, dragging Terence along as the wind from the animals running started to pick up, blowing the hair and manes of Kayla and the Six Ponies as they tried to follow the chase.]

Fluttershy: WHAT'S HAPPENING NOW?!?

[Soon, the animals started to chase each other in the form of a fast flexing and changing infinity sign-like circle as one animal from the next just kept going at it in random movements and directions and were moving in it so fast that the Ponies and even Terence were trying to determine which animal was actually where. The Chase Circle just kept getting bigger and bigger with more wind picking up and dust clouds started to form from it and then, from out of nowhere, cartoonish implements like Frying pans, Mallets, a Safe, an empty Bottle and stars started to materialize from the dust clouds and the fighting and chasing. Tom, who tried to escape from the bulldog by running away from the fight, got dragged back in by Spike(BD) grabbing his legs and then suddenly, a massive cloud with zipping streaks of colors, that looked liked they resembled the animals, formed with arms, paws and other appendages popping in and out of it with stars.]

Terence: I'VE GOT IT!!! EVERYONE, KEEP CALM!

[But it was no use. As Terence, who was still grabbing onto the leash, stood up trying to pull against it, like a fisherman who has caught a big fish, the wind and now apparent suction force of the Fight Cloud was growing out of control. At the top of the cloud, Owlowiscious, who was now curious by it, started to fly close to the battle to investigate it, when suddenly, it was as if he was being sucked into a whirlpool and the Owl was being pulled toward the Cloud and he was now trying to fly against it!]

Twilight: OWLOWISCIOUS! NOOO!!! DON’T GO NEAR IT!

[But it was too late and now hooting with terror, the owl was sucked into the Fight Cloud to join in on the battle and at the same time, Jerry briefly was flung so high above the cloud that he was visible again and he just closes his eyes, pinches up his nose, holds his breath and does a peace out sign as he falls back into the cloud with a squee.]

Rainbow Dash: Uuuh,....Twilight,...this is something new for us, right?
Twilight: First time I've ever seen it anyway....
Applejack: BUT HOW IN THE NAME OF VAMPIRE FRUIT BATS DO WE STOP THAT CRAHZZEEY THING?!?!?!?!
Pinkie Pie: I don't know,.....BUT I KINDA WANT TO TRY IT OUT! Come on, Gummy! LET'S. DO THIS!
Rarity: NO PINKIE WAIT!

[But the party pony and her baby alligator, clutched under her right hoof, were already bouncing toward the giant fight cloud.]

Pinkie: BANZAAAAAAIIIIIII!!!

[and with that, Pinkie cannonballs herself and Gummy into the cloud as Spike(BD), with Spike(D) still clinging onto the collar with dear life at this point, popped out of the fight cloud and was seen strangling Tom by the neck yowling before going back in it.]

Spike(D): AAH! HEEEEEEL, DOGGY! PLEASE LEAVE THE NICE KITTY ALOOOOOOO-AAAAAAAAAH!
Terence: Everyone Stay CALM!

[But just then, the Fight Cloud suddenly lunged forward going down the bar steps, into the lobby dragging Terence again as Kayla, The remaining Mane 6 and the hotel guests watched the tumbling Fight Cloud move on.]

Terence: OH NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!

[He covers his eyes with his left free arm as the fight cloud tumbles right through a fully loaded Baggage Trolley as we see some animals circle, bounced, dive, and even pose from the fight and it blasts through the luggage, sending clothes and other things from in them off in different directions but still picks some of it up and sucks up leaves from the lobby palm trees and flower pedals from the flowers and suddenly, it bounces as Kayla, Cameron and The Ponies witness the madness that is being rot.]

Kayla and the Mane 5: D'OH!

[and just as the fight cloud bounces a second time, unable to keep his ground anymore, Terence HIMSELF was lifted off the ground and was finally sucked into the now Gigantic Battle Cloud by the suction force of the cloud and by his grip on the leash.]

Terence: OOOOOOOIIIIIIIAAAAAAAH! AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

[Now, inside (and sort of apart) of the chaos itself, Terence now witnessed what has been going on in the battle; Winona tumbling and being tossed around like a cork thrown into a crashing wave in the ocean, Angel riding on Owlowiscious like a surfboard, Opalescence is yowling and flailing her arms and legs around out of terror, Pinkie and Gummy holding their hooves and claws together like they were sky diving, (though right behind him and not seen by Terence), Jerry was pretending to be Superman and doing the flying pose, Spike(D) was doing backflips, looking green in the face and holding his claw to his mouth and finally, Spike the bulldog who was still wringing Tom's neck out as they spun around the eye of the storm where a bunch of other things swirled around him from the rampage of the cloud. He clutched onto the leash as Tom had used the force of the spin to free himself and started running away from Spike(BD) who was still chomping after him as they were running like there was still ground around and underneath them as Tank hurtled right past them.

Meanwhile, outside of the Fight Cloud, the Patrons and staff of the Hotel just stood and stared at the hurricane-like cloud of dust, that contained who knows what now, as it continued to practically tear the room apart.

Back inside the cloud, Angel was now using Owlowiscious as a hang-glider and just as Spike(BD) grabbed Tom again by the neck and was now whacking him on the head with a mallet, where he got it from probably inside the cloud itself, Terence finally saw, according to him, the source of this apocalyptic Turret of Toon Wind.]

Terence: OOAAHH! THE MOOUUUUSSEE!

[And there in front of him, was Pinkie riding a Bike with Gummy in the Front basket, Opalescence clinging onto the back of Tank's shell, Winona, with front paws forward and back paws straight back, was letting her tongue dangle and flap out of her mouth, Tom still being whacked on the head by Spike(BD) with his mallet and Jerry was backstroking like he was swimming before seeing Terence and now is waving bye to him while blowing a raspberry at him and at the same time as Spike(D) zooms past in front of him, the leash get detached from Spike(BD)'s collar and out of nowhere, Terence gets whacked face first by a flying suitcase, causing him to let go of the leash and getting launched out of the cloud and front lands sliding on the floor and then at the same time, Spike(D) goes flying out of the cloud too.]

Spike(D): WHOAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH!

[and he crashes, with his head sticking out on the other side, into a hotel lobby sign, that says "The Royal Gate Hotel, where Dignity is our top Priority for Royalty!", like a dart thrown into a dartboard, looking dazed and just then, the elevator doors opens and Joy comes out, sees the Fight cloud and moves out of the way as Spike(D) works to get his head out and when he does, he pops out and bounce-plops right beside and next to Terence.]

[As the fight cloud was now tumbling into the elevator, we see Jerry just chilling on a stray cloud as Tom tries to swim away from the doors and cloud with little success. Terence and Spike(D) both recovering just in time and long enough to see the cloud go into the elevator as the doors close as Tom meows and tries to hold on to the doors before getting dragged in. Terence and Spike(D) then stare at each other.]

Spike(D): well, this can't end well.....

[And they and Joy all look back at the elevator as they hear it going up but with weird creaking and thumping noises and back at the lobby, The Rest of the hotel and ponies also begin to hear the noises. Terence, Joy and Spike(D) see cracks from the ceiling form with plaster falling down and they follow the spreading cracks back to the center of the lobby. Kayla, the Ponies and the Hotel citizens follow their eyes and ears to where the sounds and cracks were going.]

Rarity: ohnononono, please not there! Anywhere, but THERE!

[Unfortunately for Rarity and the others, she was right about what was going to happen next because at that moment, The Fight Cloud suddenly bursts out of an above floor window, bounced on the window steel scaffolding and smashed right dead center into the glass atrium. Lola quickly vaults backwards out of the main reception desk and just in the nick of time, The Fight Cloud crashes down and exploding-ly dissipates, raining shrapnel, clothes, luggage and other things the cloud had picked up in it's wake all over the main lobby and half-destroying the reception desk area.]

[Kayla, Cameron and the Mane 5 just stared bug-eyed, pin-pricked, opened-mouthed and speechless as they had just witnessed what was once a beautiful hotel lobby was now like something out of a demolition disaster zone.]

Kayla:...oooooh...
Twilight: ...sweet mother of faust's celestia.........
[Rising from where the fight cloud landed was Tom, Spike(BD), Angel, Winona, Tank, Opalescence and Owlowiscious as they looked with sorrowful faces at what has transpired and they looked at each other and then, Owlowiscious looks up and hoots alarmingly as he flies out of the way and toward Twilight because from above them, Pinkie Pie with Gummy in her hooves crashes on top of Tom, Opal yowls with fright and scampers back to Rarity. Spike(BD) laughs at the cats' misfortune but it's short lived as a random vase full of flowers comes down on his head like an anvil. Winona barks at the bulldog before also going back to her owner, with Angel hitching a ride to Fluttershy, leaving only Tank, who had hide inside his shell after the vase hit Spike(BD) on the head, with the rest of the animals. Terence and Spike(D) are also dumbfounded as to what had just happened when they both yelped and saw that right behind them close was Joy. Spike(D) jumps into Terence's arms (Scooby-doo like) as Joy just smiles and goes the other way. Terence and the dragon just stare at each other until he gets a very angry and furious look on his face and, to add insult to injury, starts to develop a Dreyfus eye twitch.]

Spike: (laughs nervously).....oops?....

[Terence just unceremoniously drops the baby dragon like a sack of potatoes and walks toward the now wrecked lobby. Spike, with flowers on his head, and Tom, who received a large bump on the head from Pinkie and Gummy falling on top of him and pushes it down, finally recovered from their fallen hits from above, as Pinkie, who's eyes are swirling as she was still recovering from the chaotic trip, also rose up as Gummy just crawled onto the desk to lay on it, beside the now coming out of his shell Tank.]

Spike(BD): gruaph,...(to Tom) this is definitely YOUR bad.
Pinkie Pie: whoahaaoaoahaho,....what a crazy wild ride.....Can We Do It Again?
The Entire Hotel: NOOOOO!

Pinkie, don't you see what happened to the hotel?

Me: "Given the fact that she hasn't looked around yet and is still recovering from the rush of the cloud, i would say no."

That’s was epic!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I used to watch that one movie in the Land Before Time series all the time. Not a perfect sequel by any means, especially since the kids were still kind of acting out the way they did in 'The Great Valley Adventure'. But it was still a fun movie. The scene where they were escaping from a Megalodon was fun to watch.

How's THIS for a quote pitch?!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh poor Wallflower... there are times when she should be glad she's near invisible. Except when hungry predators are involved.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

She certainly can learn a lot about a time and place of when she should embrace her innate invisibility, from the Indominus Rex. A dinosaur that, quote, "can camouflage."

(Demonstrated at 1:49)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

A dinosaur, we might add, that was created by man to become the ultimate Dinosaur for the people willing to pay to see. Suffice to say... they succeeded in creating the ultimate predator... and at the same time, they failed to take under account of the 'consequences' of their action.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Space Jams
Meet Lola Bunny

Michael Jordan asked in disbelief, “Has anyone ever played basketball?”

“Um, I have!” A voice called out, to which the Tunes and Equestrian heroes turned to see a girl rabbit, walking into the gym.

In appearance, the rabbit girl has tan fur, blonde bangs, and wears a black jacket over a white tank-top, blue shorts and a matching blue rubber band on both ears like a ponytail. She has aqua colored eyes.

“I'd like to try out for the team,” The rabbit said, as she walks onto the court and takes her jacket off, showing her athletic build.

Needless to say, Bugs Bunny fell head over heels in love.

“Hey?” Bugs greeted as he was the first to shake hands with the new girl.

“Hi my name is Lola Bunny,” The girl introduced herself.”

“Lola?” Bugs swooned, while shaking her hand, which she finds adorable.

“Yes?” Lola giggled.

“Hello. Eh,” Bugs sucks in his guts, trying to make himself look buff. “My name is... Bugs!” The stinker accidentally burped his name at the last word.

Lola giggles and he clears his throat, “You wanna play a little one on one, doll?”

This didn’t sit well with the girl.

“Doll?” Lola asked with fire in her eyes.

“Uh oh,” Applejack began. “Looks like Bug’s a goner…”

“Uh-huh,” Bugs sighed with hearts in his eyes.

“On the court... Bugs,” Lola challenged, with a lovestruck Bugs Bunny following.

“Sure.”

“Ooh she's hot,” Tweety commented, touching his rear and steam appear with a hissing sound.

“I know I’m bewitched,” Spike grins, just as equally smitten as all the dudes in the room, and in the theater(s) apparently.

Michael smiled at both dragon and canary and the tunes watch as Bugs and Lola play together.

“Ready?” Lola asked, while dribbling the ball.

“Yes.” Bugs said as he tried to block her. “I got it! I got it!”

Unfortunately, before he could even touch the ball, Lola spins him around and winds him up in a knot. She dribbles the ball and slam dunks it. The Tunes and the Equestrians are impressed with her skills.

“The girl's got some skills,” Michael Jordan commented, clearly impressed, with Tweety and Spike nodding in agreement.

“Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh! Omigosh!” Rainbow Dash exclaimed, flapping her wings excitedly. “Where’ve you been all my life?!” Applejack couldn’t help but look rather miffed, if not jealous.

Meanwhile, Lola started walking over to a defeated, but enchanted Bugs Bunny.

“Yes?” Bugs sighed lovingly.

Lola got down and pulled him up to her face.

“Don't ever call me...doll,” She advised, blowing her ears out of her face.

“Check,” Bugs Bunny noted, as he falls to the floor like a wooden plank.

Lola went over to pick up her jacket, but not before she shot another glance back at Bugs.

“Hey, nice playing with you,” She said, as she takes her leave, with many of the Tunes Squad smile at her as she leaves.

“Very smooth.” Michael Jordan said to Bugs.

“Ahh, she's obviously nuts about me,” Bugs shrugged.

“Obviously.”

“Hmmm, face it tiger,” Pinkie Pie smirked. “You just hit the jackpot.”

Fun fact: Lola will be voiced by Zendaya, better known as MJ from MCU’s Spider-Man.

Lola was just about to reach the door, when Rainbow stopped her.

“Hey!” Rainbow greeted. “You were so awesome back there! /)^3^(\ Name’s Rainbow Dash! Fastest flyer from Equestria and…wanna be friends?”

Now that scene can work. Never mess with Lola.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Say what you will about how the original Lola Bunny is considered a sex icon in the 90s. But let it not be said that she doesn't approve of being referred to as 'eye candy'. As good as her looks were in the movie, it's her skill on the court that makes piques my interest. And anyone who dares to think that a pretty girl like Lola can't play basketball, that's like accusing someone of cheating just because they have a bunch of tech on them at class, when they attempt to 'prove' it to those doubters... they regret it for the rest of their lives.

• Viewing 1,451 - 1,500 of 4,119