Cinematic Adventures 246 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 4121 )
  • Viewing 1,901 - 1,950 of 4,121
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Clearly these Vikings are all about 'kill first and ask questions later' kind of people. It's a wonder they are always portrayed as brutes.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

I'm sure, by now, everyone's gotten tired of me, going over this subject, for the longest time. Can't I help it if I like The Last Unicorn, in a way that it's like, making me "ten years young" again?"

I admit, back then, I wasn't all that interested on the topic of unicorns. I was more about dragons. But when I first borrowed the movie from a library and watched, I wasn't the same ever since. In a way, the story it tells is relatable, in a way, regarding life, purpose, and identity.

I'm not expecting the Cinematic Adventure to make an adaption of this classic anytime soon. If Mr.E doesn't like it, or doesn't get it, then that's fine with me. (Mr.E told me he already has Spike's "heroic moment" thought out, but I'm not so sure if it's enough).

Anyway, more time for me to revisit, and "revaluate" the direction I had in mind.

I was thinking, the moral for this (potential) Cinematic Adventure, the driving force of the plot.

The Unicorn started out as an immortal, stoic, and lonely equine. She can feel sorrow, but she doesn't regret. Makes you wonder if she's ever had friends before, or how long has it been the last time she's talked to another unicorn? But during the movie, her development, on her journey to find the other unicorns, she finds herself in a brand new world where very few people recognize her, she meets a magician named Schmendrick, and a cook named Molly Grue, and forms a romantic attachment to a prince. Overall, I guess, in a sense, she's becoming human emotionally and literally? Lol maybe if Spike was added into the mix, he could help her getting more adjusted into the new world, since it ain't exactly his first time into another world. But on the bright side, less chance of the Unicorn walking into a men's restroom, like Twilight did in the first Equestria Girls movie.
(...But now that I say that out loud, I wouldn't be surprised if Mr. E decides to alternate my idea and make it a 'Sunset Shimmer'-centered CA. Or Trixie. Or Starlight Glimmer. Or Tempest Shadow. Or basically an all anti-Twilight Sparkle centered CA. But hey, who am I to judge? Mr. E will be Mr.E. And I'm just everybody's favorite fool...)

As for Spike, maybe it comes to the point where he has doubts about his role as Twilight's Number One assistant, or his friendship to the rest of the Mane Six, or everyone else in Equestria, and he wonders if it's all he's ever worth. Just someone's assistant, and nothing more. Or the possibility that he's outlived his friendship with Twilight and that it's time for him to move on?(Don't worry. That's not the case) I'm guessing the Unicorn, in a sense, could give Spike a purpose that he can make friends on his own terms, and that he can, in a way, be a hero of his own right. But most importantly, make new friends while keeping old ones close. (The last thing we needed was a repeat of Discord's Grand Galloping Gala)

I like this idea.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

A revision of Midnight Carnival. Meet Schmendrick scene.

I have an idea that would great for you guys.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Nicely done, Doc.

After the end of Return of the Jedi, you and your partners should introduce yourselves to the Mane Six, Spike, and all their friends as the C.A.A.

cheerful9
Group Admin

Nice work! Thanks for mention the mark on Spike's forehead I thought of!

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Last Unicorn
Schmendrick gets kidnapped | Spike reunites with the Mane Six

Sometimes later, the Unicorn, Spike, and Schmendrick were walking through a woodland. Schmendrick was humming a merry tune as he juggled an orange, which then turned into numerous oranges, and they juggled all by themselves.

"Want one?" He asked, offering an orange to the unicorn and Spike.

"No thanks," Spike politely declined, while the unicorn simply looked away.

With a shrug, Schmendrick puts them all back in his bag.

"How much further is it?" The unicorn asked.

"This is the edge of Haggard's kingdom," Schmendrick confirmed. "It's a very dangerous country. Mommy Fortuna never came in miles of here."

"I hope Twilight and the others have landed someplace more welcoming," Spike moaned. "One time we traveled, we lost a friend of ours to someplace that's unwelcoming, and she went bonkers!"

Just then, the sound of approaching hoofbeats interrupted the conversation.

"Listen," Schmendrick said, before he confirmed with dread. "Uh oh! I was afraid of that! Run swiftly! Hide yourselves! We'll find each other later!"

"Why? Who are they?" The Unicorn asked.

"Outlaws!"

With a kick of their legs, the friends scattered in separate directions. The unicorn made herself scarce behind the trees, with Spike hiding in the bushes, and Schmendrick hiding in a tree. Unfortunately, it wasn't meant to last.

"Well, what 'ave we 'ere?" One of the outlaws, most likely the leader, said as he and his band stopped to see one of Schmendrick's sleeves, hanging from the branches. "Aye lads! Mind yer heads now! It's raining ninnies!"

With a pull of the sleeve, Schmendrick fell out of the branches, into outlaw's horseback. With a laugh and a kick of their legs, the outlaws galloped off on their horses. Once the coast was clear, the Unicorn and Spike emerged from their hiding spots.

"We've got to help him!" Spike said to the Unicorn, and they immediately gave chase after the outlaws.

Though, just to be safe, both Spike and the Unicorn knew to keep their distance from the outlaws they were chasing, so as to not give themselves away the element of surprise.

The unicorn's horn glowed as both she and Spike followed the trail of the outlaws.

"They can't be far now," The unicorn confirmed. "They've passed through here."

Spike looked up to see both he and the unicorn stood outside of a quaint little town, built inside the forest.

"Hey! Nice place they've got here," Spike commented. "Reminds me of Ponyville! But...why would the outlaws come here?"

"I...I don't know," The unicorn shook her head, when her horn glowed again, emitting a faint hum. "Wait! I sense the presence of another magic close by."

At that moment, the sound of familiar voices made Spike's ears perked up, "Those outlaws will think twice before they come poking their noses round here again!" A familiar souther accent said.

"Are you kidding me?" A raspy voice asked. "They don't stand a chance against all six of us together!"

"No way!" Spike exclaimed as he took the lead, running into the streets of the town, with the Unicorn following. "Can it be?"

And sure enough, Spike slid to a halt, looking as if he's seen a ghost. Standing in front of him, are the ponies he was separated, upon arriving.

"Twilight?!" Spike barked, catching Twilight by surprise.

"Spike?!" Twilight exclaimed, with tears running down her cheek.

"TWILIGHT! GIRLS!" Spike shouted happily, flapping his wings and flew up to his long lost friends.

"SPIKE!" the girls all shouted happily as they enveloped the young dragon in a large group hug.

"Thank Celestia you're alright!" Twilight cried happily, as she hugged Spike tightly, never wanting to let him go, and risk losing him again. "Where've you been? We were looking all over for you!"

"Looking for you, of course," Spike said. "Well, me and her." he pointed to the Unicorn, who made herself known to the friends.

"Oh! I see you've made a friend," Twilight commented, both amazed and intimidated by the Unicorn's divine beauty. To Twilight, she bears a resemblance to her mentor, Princess Celestia, sans for the wings.

"Hello, little ponies," the Unicorn dipped her head, respectfully greeting Spike's friends. "You are all Spike's friends, I presume?"

"Yep! That's us!" Applejack confirmed. "And who are you?"

"I am a unicorn," the Unicorn replied. "The last unicorn, that is."

"I can see that. But I mean–Wait, what?" the country pony exclaimed. "What do you mean by 'the last?'"

"She means she is the last unicorn in this world," Spike answered. "Which is why we're on a mission to find out what happened to the others."

"Mission?" Twilight asked. "Others?"

"Spike, what've you been up to?" Applejack asked.

"Uh...It's a long story," Spike began. "You girls might want to sit down first."

cheerful9
Group Admin

Nice! You should do the next part with Rainbow Dash trying to recollect what Spike told them his side of the story and what he and the Unicorn have encountered on their side of the journey.

I love it. It also shows how much Twilight cares for her brother.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ok. Though, any particular words you have in mind?

cheerful9
Group Admin

Here's an example.

Rainbow Dash: So let me get this straight. You're saying that the unicorn heard two men talking about her being the last of her kind and some singing butterfly told you about this Red Bull.

Spike: (nodding his head) Yep.

And now a word from our sponsors:

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Like this?

French Narrator: One recap later

“And here we are,” Spike concluded.

Twilight and the girls hardly believe every words he had told them.

Finally, Rainbow Dash broke the silence, “So let me get this straight. You're saying that your unicorn friend, here, heard two men talking about her being the last of her kind and some singing butterfly told you about this Red Bull.”

“Yup,” Spike nodded.

“And you’re actually going to King Haggard’s castle, to confront him and this…this…bull of his?” Applejack asked.

“That’s the plan,” Spike shrugged.

“And you were both kidnapped by a horrible witch?” Twilight asked.

“For a horrible carnival show, with so many poor unfortunate animals?” Fluttershy whimpered.

“Well I did say we freed them, on our way out,” Spike pointed.

“And now your friend, Schmendrick, has been kidnapped by outlaws?” Rarity asked.

“Yes.”

“And you don’t have a name?” Pinkie Pie exclaimed to the unicorn.

Though startled at Pinkie’s outburst, the unicorn simply answered, “No.”

“Aw, you don’t have a name?” Pinkie Pie frowned. “Then I’ll give you one!” She chirped. “How about…MARIGOLD HEAVENLY NOSTRIL?”

“Excuse me?” The unicorn asked, with Spike laughing out loud in the background.

Though her face was emotionless, the tone in her voice alone speaks her annoyance. And one look from her to Spike was enough to silence him.

“What? It made me laugh,” Spike shrugged.

Getting back on topic, Twilight spoke, “This is a lot to take in,” The alicorn shook her head. “You’ve been through a lot, haven’t you, Spike? I wished we could’ve found you sooner.”

Great. Only Pinkie can think up a name like that.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Here’s hoping. A more tolerable opening to show Spike’s problem.

The Last Unicorn
Before the adventure | Spike’s problem

It was another beautiful day in Ponyville.

As part of the renewed alliance between Equestria and the Wizarding World — and by extension, the New Republic and revived Jedi Order — Princess Twilight and friends were at work, setting up a stage for an upcoming presentation.

“All right girls! Nice work every pony, keep up the good work!” Twilight complimented her friends, just as Spike arrived.

“Spike the Noble Dragon here and ready to do his part!” Spike loudly declared, only to fall on deaf ears. “So! What can I help you girls with? Applejack?”

“No worries, Spike,” Applejack replied, while hammering a floorboard.

“Yeah, we got this,” Rainbow smiled, carrying a bucket of nails for her girlfriend. “Don’t we, AJ?”

“Sure do~” The two mares leaned in for a passionate kiss.

“Ok,” Turning to Fluttershy, who was rehearsing her bird chorus, Spike asked, “Fluttershy?”

“No thanks, Spike,” Fluttershy politely declined. “I’m good.”

“Pinkie?”

“All good!” Pinkie Pie confirmed, while using her mane as a vacuum cleaner?

“I’m sorry I asked,” Spike rolled his eyes, knowing this is Pinkie Pie he was asking. “Rarity?”

“All good, darling,” Rarity replied, while dusting her new dresses.

“Is there anything I can help with?” Spike asked out loud.

“I think we’re all good, Spike,” Twilight replied, as she resumed overseeing preparation.

Spike could hardly believe what he was hearing and seeing. Seeing his friends do all the works, without him, made the young dragon feel small, incompetent, and not at his full potential.

‘But, if you don’t need me anymore, then…what good am I?’ He thought sadly.

“Fine,” Spike sighed, as he turned to take his leave. “I’ll just go and…be out of your way then…”

This, however, didn’t go unheard, “Spike?” Twilight asked, seeing the saddened dragon leaving. “Spike? What’s wrong?”

“Nothing…” Spike sighed, walking past Twilight. “Don’t worry about me. I’ll…find something else to do than be a bother.”

“What? You’re not a bother!” Twilight replied, to which the other girls took notice. “Why would you think that?”

“I don’t know,” Spike shrugged. “Why else would everypony start working without me? Besides, you girls looked like you can handle yourselves. So what do you need me for?”

“Now hold on there, Spike!” Applejack argued. “Jus because we’re handling some tasks, doesn’t mean we don’t need you!”

“Yeah, AJ’s right!” Rainbow added. “You’re our friend, Spike. We’ve always counted on you when the chips are down!”

“So…what you’re saying is…I’m a backup?” Spike asked. “Like, I’m just there to cater your needs? Or…someone, or something for you to take your frustrations out on? Or to make fun of at my expense?”

“What?” Rainbow barked.

“Wouldn’t surprise me,” Spike frowned, with a mix of anger and sadness. “After all, I am a ‘lame dragon.’ Oh, but what would I know? I’m just a dragon! Forgive if I’m no expert on tortoise,” He ranted at Rainbow Dash. “How about those prejudice talks you made about me and my fellow dragons at Yakyakistan? I loved those,” He said in sarcasm.

“C’mon, Spike, those were a long time ago!” Rainbow replied. “They’re in the past! And I said I was sorry, remember?”

“Yeah, well the scars are still fresh,” Spike sighed, as he turned towards all the girls. “Look, girls. I get it. I’m not perfect. I’m not as strong as Applejack, or fast like Rainbow Dash, or even have powers like Twilight. But at least I’m not as lazy as Zephyr Breeze.”

“We get that, Spike,” Twilight replied. “And we appreciate it. But—“

“And I woke up, prepped and ready to do my part for this presentation to be a success, just as much as you do,” Spike continued. “But instead, you’ve got it all under control, without me? Am I…not really useful, anymore?”

“Of course you’re useful, Spike!” Twilight tried to reassure.

“Indubitably, Spikey-Wikey!” Rarity added. “We never meant to make you feel useless.”

“…Even though you have Erik, now?” Spike challenged Rarity’s statement.

“Uh…well,” Feeling shot down, Rarity fell silent.

“Twilight,” Spike looked at the alicorn. “Back at the Crystal Empire, when we were looking for the Crystal Heart. I was afraid of you kicking me, and leaving me, out of your life… But now I realize… Maybe I am.”

“Spike, no…” Twilight shook her head, desperately pleading.

“It’s alright, I get it,” Spike sniffed, as he walked away.

“Where are you going?” Twilight asked.

“With luck…somewhere…or maybe someone, who could really use a dragon’s help…”

With his head hanging low, Spike took his leave, for town, leaving a distraught Twilight and friends behind.

Later, in the streets of Ponyville, a crestfallen Spike walked, while casting sad glances to the side, seeing everypony and creatures going about their days.

From mothers and fathers playing with their kids, to friends interacting and chatting the day away.

All of this made Spike feel sad with nostalgia, as it reminded him when it was just him and Twilight, back in Canterlot. Back then, he, and her doll, Smarty Pants, and the Sparkle family were the only friends Twilight had on a daily basis.

Princess Cadence was like a big sister to Twilight, but Spike hardly new the former, at that time.

Moondancer, Minuette, Twinkle Shine, Lemon Heart, and Lyra Heartstrings were different stories. Even though they shared the same classes as Twilight, she barely acknowledged their presence, let alone remember their names. Unlike Spike, who, surprisingly, knew them better than Twilight.

“Maybe I can find a new job at Moondancer’s place,” Spike said to himself.

He remembers the last time he and Twilight were visiting Moondancer’s place, the unicorn’s house was a mess. The house’s exterior was overdue of fresh coats of paint. The lawn needed a good mow, and weeds were overgrown.

Spike was thinking about flying to Canterlot. But he hesitated.

“Who am I kidding?” He asked himself. “It just won’t be the same, without Twilight…” Even more conflicted, Spike continued to brood. “I’ve been so selfish. I should’ve been thinking what was best for Twilight and…less about me. She’s got friends. She’s got the girls. They don’t need me anymore…but why do I feel a need…for them?”

I Need You — America

Spike was back in the Friendship Castle, wandering the halls, still sulking in his funk.

“Maybe it’s time I move on,” Spike sighed to himself. “Find someplace to call home. Someplace to call my own. Make new friends on my own terms. Maybe finally meet the love of my life! That would be nice. But where?”

Spike didn’t have time to ponder, when he walked into the magic TV room. An idea lit up in his head. However, before he even touched the TV, Spike made sure to double locked the windows, and shut the doors in the room, making sure it’s just him and the TV. The last thing he needed was a repeat of the Star Wars “entrance,” and the troubles that followed.

“Ok, TV!” Spike said to the machine. “It’s just you and me. Work your magic, and please, don’t make it a disaster like last time?”

Spike started pressing in some coordinates on the buttons, activating the TV. He then proceeded to press on some switches to scroll through a series of movies, and different worlds on display.

“Too dark. Too scary. Too weird. AAAAHHH!!!” Spike rubbed his eyes. “Something I don’t need to see again!”

Spike was about to resume scrolling through the movies again, when he was startled by a fiery image of a fiendish demon.

“WHOA!” Spike fell on his haunches, looking up to see the demon glaring back at him.

For a while, the demon did nothing but stare, until it dissolved into a flash of fire and brimstone, to reveal a video clip of unicorns, being chased by a ball of fire, that moves like a living creature.

“Sweet Celestia! What’s going on?!” Spike exclaimed, watching as the holographic images of unicorns came galloping out of the TV, passing Spike, with the fireball chasing, coloring the entire room in a blood red light.

“AAAAAAAHHHH!!!!” Spike screamed, covering his eyes from the blazing explosion of light.

“Spike?” Twilight’s voice was heard, as the alicorn arrived with her friends. “Spike! What’s going on?”

The Mane Six were shocked to see the magnificent display that filled the room.

“What is all this?” Twilight asked. “Spike? What did you do?”

Before Spike could answer, the unicorns galloped back into the TV. When Spike looked up, he happened to notice one of them had stopped, turning to look at him, and beckoning him to follow.

“Me?” Spike asked, to which the unicorn nodded. “OK.”

As if in a trance, Spike took a step forward, walking into the TV’s portal.

“Spike, what are you doing?” Twilight asked, stopping the dragon.

“One of those unicorns just called to me,” Spike pointed. “I think it wants me to go in.”

“Spike, we’ve been through hell and back again, with this TV,” Twilight looked on with concern. “We don’t know what could be waiting for us in there. It’s too dangerous!”

“So? It’s not like we’ve never dealt with danger before,” Spike shrugged.

“I don’t know, Spike. I…I…I just can’t take any chances for all of us.”

Spike looked past Twilight, seeing the opening of a new world — a new adventure — calling to him.

“Look, I’m going, Twilight,” Spike replied. “And I’ll go alone if I have to. Just…take care of your friends.”

“But you are my friend, Spike!” Twilight said. “And…if you’re going, then I’m coming with you….”

“Count us in,” Rainbow Spike on behalf of herself and he girls.

Touched, Spike couldn’t help but smile sadly. For a long while, he felt appreciated and included. Maybe if he’s about to move on and leave Twilight, it wouldn’t hurt to have one last adventure with them.

“Ok, girls,” Spike said, as he took the lead. “Let’s do this!”

What a strong start.

Now there's a good start

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Annie
Fluttershy singing "Family"

Ready Player One

The girls and Spike dawn their goggles and other virtual reality gear and found themselves in the Oasis. They looked at their reflections and saw they were anthropomorphic ponies wearing dazzling outfits (The ponied up outfits the Rainbooms wear in Forgotten Friendship).

"Oh, wow! We are awesome!" Rainbow cheered.

"And very stylish." Rarity admired her appearance.

"So this is what we'd be like if we were human but still ponies?" Pinkie asked.

"Looks that way." Twilight noted.

"Oh, yes! This is more like it!" they heard Spike cheer.

The girls looked and saw Spike was still a dragon but was about the same height as the girls were and looked older than he really looked. His attire included black boots, blue shorts, a black vest, and purple cap that was backwards.

"Spike!" Twilight gasped.

Spike showed himself off, "What do you girls think of me now?"

"Ya sure look different, Spike." Applejack admitted.

"But a good different." Fluttershy said.

"Thanks. I finally feel like the dragon I am on the inside." Spike said proudly.

They checked their avatar stats as the girls saw they still had their names. Spike looked at his stats and saw his avatar name, "Shenron? Not bad. Has a ring to it."

Good idea. I like the idea of Spike as a human.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

The Dark Makers from Jak and Daxter.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Looney Tunes Back in Action
Based on a deleted scene

The laser from the Blue Monkey fired and hits Pinkie Pie.

The Audience: (Scream in fright) “AAAAAUUUUGGGGHHHHH!!!!!”

Me: (Covering my eyes) “That’s so wrong!”

A-HA!

The audience: “Phew!”

Me: “Oh, OK.”

Wonder Woman

As Diana was training the girls to fight like the warriors of Themyscira, Spike could only watch from the side. Not being a woman he was neglected the chance to be trained like a warrior from Diana, and being a dragon made no difference. He watched the girls train hard to fight like they did when being trained to be Jedi, while he was able to learn his own technique with the force it failed in comparison to what they learned. And now here he was again watching the girls learn to fight better making him feel more inferior than ever. Being neglected the chance to train to be a warrior wasn't all of it though. He watched the girls bond with Diana and having laughs forming a real friendship and bond with the Amazon.

Finally it became too much for Spike, and he just got up and started walking away. Applejack was the first to notice Spike taking leave.

"Hey, Spike! Where ya off to?"

"Don't know, but anywhere's better than here." Spike answered bitterly which didn't go unnoticed by the ponies and Diana.

"Spike?" Fluttershy asked in concern.

"What's wrong?" Twilight asked.

Spike looked back at them scowling, "What's wrong? I'll tell you what's wrong. You girls are training to once again be fighters by a great warrior, while I'm left aside to do nothing but remain the helpless one!"

"Spike?" Rarity gasped at his outburst.

Spike turned to Diana, "I respect your law to only train women, but is it so wrong to neglect a dragon whose had no real training in self defense in his life?"

"I am sorry, Spike, I'm only following the law of..."

"Themyscira? Well, guess what you're not there, you're here, so who's gonna tell you what you can and can't do? And it's not just about being able to train, it's the fact you're all once again making a closer friend through this bonding, while I'm left in the dust... again!"

"Oh, Spike." Twilight gasped realizing what they were once again doing.

"Whatever, you girls do what you want. Don't let me stop you." Spike flew off.

The girls watched their friend fly away, as Diana looked to the ponies, "Am I missing something crucial here?"

Twilight sighed, "Oh, Diana, I'm afraid we've once again left Spike out of a friendship building experience."

"Once again?" Diana asked.

Pinkie looked down sadly, "We may be a close bunch, but we've always treated Spike as if he's not really part of our group. I still feel bad not inviting him to meet my sister Maud before, and I claimed I wanted all my friends to meet her and make candy rock necklaces together."

"And watching us train with you while he's left out once again made him feel like we don't care about having him around to join in our bonding." Applejack said in guilt.

"I had no idea." Diana gasped.

"And I always made him feel so bad about not being like other dragons," Rainbow confessed, "Like he was never strong or fast like them. And here he could've had a chance for him to muscle up, but that chance was dashed and we didn't even realize it."

Poor Spike, I can't believe the girls ignored him again. Then again, knowing how Wonder Woman goes, it wouldn't surprise me. Hope Diana can do something to help him.

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

So what happens next?

Phantom-Dragon
Group Admin

Ah. Memories.

Cats Don’t Dance
Our Time Has Come

The magic TV suddenly turns itself on.

“Uh oh! Its on!” Spike pointed. “Duck and cover!”

Remembering their past experiences, with Star Wars, Spike and the ponies all dove for cover, behind a sofa, under a table, with Pinkie Pie using a large thick book as an army helmet.

Thankfully, however, the TV didn’t produce a vortex that threatened to suck every creatures in. Instead, a band music was heard, to which the ponies looked to see, a shield, engraved with the letters “WB” projecting out of the screen, with a ribbon that reads “family entertainment.” Near the end, a tall, anthropomorphic rabbit, in tuxedo, appeared from behind the shield, before he casually leans against it, chewing a carrot in his hand.

“Aw!” Fluttershy cooed. “What a handsome rabbit!”

The screen fade to black, before a narrator’s voice was heard.

Our Time Has Come

(0:24)

“Huh,” Rainbow Dash began. “That princess looks almost like Cozy Glow.”

“What a handsome cat!” Fluttershy smiled.

(0:27)

“That’s a lot of pink…” Spike commented. “Too much in the eye.” Pinkie Pie frowns at him. “But on you, you have the right amount!”

(0:47)

“Wow, like Lord Farquaad…” Pinkie Pie commented. “You think maybe she’s compensating for something?”

“Wouldn’t be the first,” Applejack frowned, remembering Cozy Glow.

(1:15)

“Aw! How sweet!” Fluttershy smiled.

At this moment, a certain kooky — NOT DOCTOR — friend of the Equestrian Heroes, walked in and saw the movie playing on the screen.

“What’s up, doc?” Pinkie chirped.

“You know?” He commented. “I guess Stan Lee’s right. Anyone can make a difference. Nuff said.”

(1:20) Begin musical number! Me-Me-Me-yow!

The Equestrian Heroes couldn’t help but dance along with the musical.

Discord was relaxing on a cotton candy, when he felt his chaos senses tingling.

“Ooh! It’s movie time!” Discord deduced.

Many, many, many moons into the future, a certain team of five ponies, were also dancing and singing along to a holographic recording of the same movie, playing in the past.

I would think Spike would talk to Steve about his problems and feeling neglected not only when it came to forming friendships with others more than the girls, but also being denied a chance to learn how to be a real fighter. As a dragon Spike shouldn't feel so helpless and inferior and yet he always seems to be compared to the girls.

This movie would be a perfect fit for the CA.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Ah yes... a favorite guilty pleasure movie for me. Maybe not the overall best animated feature but some things were fun. Especially given it's a love-note to the golden age of movies.

Wonder Woman

After Spike left the girls, he sat down on a bench munching on some gemstones he brought with for the trip. He was still bitter about being excluded from joining the girls in learning to fight and the fact they were all getting much closer as friends with Diana than he was.

"Is there really no place for me in this group?" he asked himself, before taking a bite out of a sapphire.

"Spike?" came a voice, as Spike looked seeing Steve Trevor.

"Oh, hey, Steve."

Steve sat beside Spike, "Why aren't you with the girls and Diana?"

"I'm not needed." Spike grumbled.

"Not needed?" Steve wondered.

"Diana's busy teaching the girls to fight like warriors. Being a guy I'm excluded."

"Hey, I'm a guy too and you don't see me getting all riled up about it." Steve reminded him.

"It's not about that, Steve," Spike replied, "It's the fact they're all forming a closer bond together through this whole experience. Me? I'm not developing anything like that."

"What do you mean?"

Spike sighed, "Back in Equestria, I used to be Twilight's only friend, though sometimes I felt more like an assistant. Even when we did stuff together outside studying and staying at the castle library she still pretty much had her muzzle in a book. When Princess Celestia sent us to Ponyville to not only supervise preparations for the Summer Sun Celebration, she tasked Twilight to at least make some friends. Though she was against it, until Nightmare Moon arrived. While I was forced to stay back being too tired, the girls followed Twilight and they saved Equestria from eternal night. Since then the girls did everything together. Even though there were times I was brought along I still never felt I was a part of their group, like I'm just the tag-along they feel sorry for. And all the better stuff they did together as a group never included me."

"Wow, that really sucks." Steve admitted.

"Got that right. And it feels like any other person, pony, etc, we met wouldn't even be my friend if it wasn't for Twilight or any of the others. The only friends I ever made on my own time was Thorax by helping others see despite being a Changeling he wasn't like all the others. And my griffon friend Gabby, of course my friendship with her only got my former crush jealous wanting me all to herself just to take advantage of my loyal services. And there's never been any other chance for me to make friends of my own without Twilight or any of the girls befriending them first. The more I watch the girls share closer bonds with every new friend we meet through stuff like training and learning I feel like I'm the one that's overlooked and not as close to them as the girls are."

I feel for you Spike.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well to be fair on Spike's hand, Steve was pretty much the damsel in distress for Wonder Woman's escapades long before Spike had his worries (Although suffice to say, the earlier Wonder Woman comics had her being captured so many times too). So Spike's not as along as he thinks he is.

looney tunes will definitely be Pinkies finest hour!

The Halloween reminded me of something that would fit great in a horror Cinematic Adventure.

This would be perfect for a scene where some ghost or whatever attacks Rainbow and AJ swoops in to save the day.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Oh sure... perhaps a little something like this could work out. We'd just need that right horror feature to use, whether for next Halloween or not. You'd be surprised how many horror films are released and it is 'not' around near the Halloween season.

Some stories to share for any future mention of Star wars.

True, but that's one of the best part about horror. You don't have to wait until Halloween, anytime can be the right time for scary stories.

Also, since Scooby Doo: Monsters Unleashed has started, I'm bumping this idea for a scene I had months ago, so it doesn't get lost in the shuffle.

Cotton Candy Glob: You should never have locked those locks! Now you're stuck in here with me, the Cotton Candy Glob!
Shaggy, Scooby, Spike, Flurryheart, Pinkie: COTTON...CANDY... glob?
Glob: Mwahaha!Yes!
Shaggy glares in determination. Scooby laughs in excitement and licks his lips. Spike and Flurry put on some bibs and pull out forks. The Glob recoils as Pinkie gives him a maniacal grin.
Pinkie Pie: You don't understand, Glob. We're not locked in here with you, you're locked in here with us!
(They charge the Glob, sending cotton candy flying.)
Cotton Candy Glob: NOOOOO! I'LL GIVE YOU CAVITIES!

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Mr. Enigma and I have had this idea running in our heads for quite some time. I do believe there is a means we could make this happen.

Comment posted by Wolfram-And-Hart deleted Nov 3rd, 2021

Question: If Cozy Glow ended up being in that world, who would win: Darla Dimple or Cozy Glow?

Personally...my bits are on Cozy. I mean, when it comes down to it, Darla's just a spoiled child actress who uses her cuteness as a guise, while Cozy Glow's cuteness is more natural than Darla's in her endeavors for world conquest. Plus...she's got the wide-eyed motif going for her.

Karate Kid

"What do you mean you're not coming back to Equestria?!" Twilight asked Spike in shock.

"Exactly what I said, Twilight," Spike replied, "As soon as the tournament is over I'm staying here with Daniel."

"Spike, that's the most asinine thing you've ever said." Twilight protested.

"Call it what you will, but my mind's made up."

"I can't let you do this, Spike."

"Let me? I think I'm grown enough to make my own decisions. Besides, you let Sunset stay with Marek and the Republic. Why is my choosing to stay here any different?"

"Because Equestria is your home." Twilight reminded him.

"Is it really?" the dragon turned boy questioned, "What do I have there waiting for me? Gabby? Only one. But that's not enough. Besides here I'm getting more respect and credit than I ever did back there. In Equestria I'm just the little dragon that every pony neglects and ignores as if my thoughts and opinions don't mean anything. As a dragon I was never appreciated by any one. But here I'm finally being recognized for what I can do."

"Spike, I've always recognized what you were capable of." Twilight continued to try and reason with Spike.

"If I was still gullible as I was back when we first moved to Ponyville, I would've believed that. But as of late these last few years I'm finding it harder and harder to keep on believing."

"But what about the girls?"

"What about them?"

"They'll miss you as much as me."

"Once again I highly doubt that," Spike answered bitterly, "Besides, they're your friends."

"They're your friends too." she reminded Spike

"Please, they wouldn't even bat an eye at me let alone be my friends if it wasn't because of you." Spike squinted.

"What do you mean?" Twilight asked in confusion.

"They only wanted to be friends with you, only Fluttershy acknowledged my presence. But now she thinks less of me like all of them. I never made friends of my own except for Thorax when all of you accused him of being like all the other Changelings. You made friends with others, not me. No pony would even be my friend if you weren't around to befriend them first. But for the first in a long time. I made a friend with somebody on my own. And I'm not giving that up."

"Spike..."

Spike turned away and started walking, "I got practice to get to. See ya around." he walked away leaving a distraught Twilight.

Ouch, that hurt Twilight right there. I like the idea that Spike never gets the same praise as the girls, he did great things too, yet no one bats an eye. Makes me wonder how the girls would act when Twilight tells them about this.

• Viewing 1,901 - 1,950 of 4,121