Season 2

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Thanks for putting this together

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, whatever comes next, we leave that up to you. The 'true' fans who see the potential of this series will follow close behind you, one-hundred percent.

Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Dec 15th, 2019
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Well it can always be improved

Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Dec 15th, 2019
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

If you're wondering why some comments are off, I'm really not in the mood for another trouble maker in the group. It's Double E.'s decision first and foremost, even if users like myself wonder if that'll work.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

That’s why you’re in my administration Drama. Always looking out for me and the others in this group.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There is a fine line between having an opinion about something, but then showing a bit of blatant criticism that is a bit... Oh, what's the nice way of saying it... Questionable. I will make sure things don't get too out of hand.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I know it's not much but I'll keep updating it when a new story is announced so any plans on a Scooby doo forum

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You know I don't like being told what to do!

But if you really want one so bad... I'll see what I can come up with.

Hey uh.... can he do these movies

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Well if double e say so but it's not our of possibilities

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In the end, it is up to him to decide if these are films worth looking into. We'd be lucky if he decides to do the first 'Alien' movie, which if we determined to ignore the other sequels it ends decently on it's own. But, we shall see what we shall see.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Yep that what double e said :twilightblush:

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

You have no need to apologize by the way. I was just being a bit crabby.

Can he do The Plague Dogs?

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No idea what that is, but I doubt it sounds family friendly. I don't know what goes on in Double E's mind but I think he wants to at least 'try' to go for features that are slightly family friendly. But, at the end of the day, he makes the calls.

What about Willy wonka

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

No information has been made as to whether the movie will be featured on the line-up. Any and all information regarding the future of the series is strictly between Double E and his team. To everyone else, the status of where the series goes after 'Scooby Doo' is classified.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

When a new story gets announced i add a poster

I have some ideas for this series
Jurassic Park
The Lost World: Jurassic Park
Jurassic Park 3
Jurassic World
Jurassic World: Fallen Kingdom
Back to the Future 1, 2 and 3
Splash
The Indiana Jones Movies
Babe (1995)
Space Jam
Aquamarine
Follow That Bird
Jumainji
The Spongebob Squarepants Movies
The Pokemon Movies
and Ghostbusters

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

We will discuss those ideas with double he as soon as he back from vacation

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

These are some rather promising motion pictures to take under consideration for the series. But once Double E has returned from his trip, if and when an announcement is to be made, the administration will come together to determine which films will be deemed best for our audience and how it all fits together with the story that has been pre-set since the beginning.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anyways, what matters now is awaiting until production of the second story in the series to commence. In particular, just how Double E plans to start it.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

His full username is a mouthful to say and spell. Referring to him this way is 'easier', at least for those who 'work' closely with him.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Basically it's extremeenigma02 nick name

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

But again... We refer him to that because we are his most 'trusted' associates.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Anyways, more information on the status of the series will be revealed throughout the course of the year. There's no doubt there are big plans for what this series has to offer but already it shows some promise.

Comment posted by ToonPup55 deleted Jan 6th, 2020

MLP and The Wizard of Oz's story is so good! I am curious, how thing way go? (Next Movie!)

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yes, indeed it is. And there's more to the series still to come.

Gremlins
Gremlins 2: The New Batch

These new stories will make a great addition to the series

Gremlins! Those are great movies (Comedy-Horror) in my childhood, i like it.
If any chance, it will happen.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Gremlins is not a god awful idea, but finding a way to do those movies would be rather tricky. Even if one or both of those movies were taken for consideration it'll take a bit of time before the series gets around to those features.

My list is there if anyone wants to look at it for ideas.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

We see your list, it's not hard to miss. But we are rather busy at the moment.

I'm sure at least half of your list will likely make the list depending on which films offer the most promise. But there's no guarantee.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

I've updated list

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

What a fun little adventure this one it's going to be? Course, the chocolate factory part itself doesn't even start till like the second half of the movie. But this way we do get a chance to learn about the main protagonist: The kind of home he lives in, the fact most of his family are bedridden, that he does go to school and has a job, but there's barely enough money to manage, and yet through it all we see he is a kind kid. But like most kids, he feels concerned and anxious preparing to accept he's probably the least likely to achieve anything much less a trip to peak inside the factory. But as if by fate, he manages to find a ticket when he least expects it only to realize there's more to this than he ever imagined.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

The thing is one like from the movies it's called willy wonka and the chocolate factory when really it's Charlie's story

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

In a way that is in fact true. Which is why the remake I believe was renamed to 'Charlie and the Chocolate Factory' to demonstrate that Charlie is the central focus of the movie. Not only because he's one out of the few selected kids to inherit the aging man's factory, but ultimately he's the one who changes the man's perspective and viewpoint about family (Especially after learning his backstory). Granted, the remake is far from being a classic as the first movie but there are certain elements put together that does add light to certain subjects even the original doesn't touch upon.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

They only called it willy wonka because they wanted to promote a new brand of candy

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Yeah they sure did. And I'd see a whole bunch of Willy Wonka style candy treats, plenty of which are still promoted to this days. I believe the most popular right now are those 'Nerds' candy treats.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 83