Cinematic Adventures 245 members · 24 stories
Comments ( 25 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 25
extremeenigma02
Group Admin

I know it might be a little early to start hyping my next story but here’s a teaser.

https://m.
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Scooby doo where are you!!!!

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

I understand what you’re saying and respect your opinion. The thing is with my series it doesn’t exactly follow a certain timeline. The way I see it is that Dinodisneylover1 does their own thing that I’m not trying to emulate. Whichever movie pops into my head that I can put the ponies in, I make it work into the series

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

To be fair most of Scooby doo films are in different continuity

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Will you include the deleted scenes

extremeenigma02
Group Admin
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Granted, I do feel it's 'early' to start promoting your second story before finishing the first one, but it's interesting to see the direction this series is going. It's also interesting deciding to do this as the second movie in the series. It's no secret that 'Scooby Doo' has been an enduring character for many years, he and a group of teenage sleuths scouring the country (Sometimes the globe) solving mysteries, unmasking criminals (Funny cause it's unmasking monsters), the hijinks and humor, and the catchphrases that stick with us forever. There have been many Scooby Doo style films over the years, mostly animated, but very few have ever been done in live action. Some elements work in those features, others... Well, we don't talk about. But then comes the very first live action attempt for 'Scooby Doo' Warner Bros. attempted to put on the big screen, one that I grew up watching during my childhood years and for me... This was a guilty pleasure for me.

The jokes may not always work (Like the toilet humor) and some of the plot elements may be... Questionable at times. Not to mention it feels like it's 'barely' a Scooby Doo movie apart from having the dog himself (But I do like the overall design of the character). Still, one of it's biggest strengths is the film's talented ensemble of stars heck the guy who portrays Shaggy Rogers would continue the role in one of the best cartoon shows of 'Scooby Doo' in our time. Still, I believe that this movie was chosen to continue this series for a purpose. Double E could've chosen 'any' Scooby Doo related story, any of them would be a good choice (Except the 'other' live action attempt, I'm not a fan of that one)... At the end of the day, this is 'his' series, 'his' rendition of the story.

Whatever must be done to make this a story that hopefully a ton of fans can have fun reading and perhaps give a better appreciation than the reception it got seventeen years ago... I'm willing to see what the plans are for this story.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin
Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

What your favourite Scooby doo theme

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Exactly the point Drama.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

What did about this is the fact the shaggy the singer not the character appeared in the little mermaid live special as Sebastian and he made a song for this movie both Disney chronicles and cinematic are connected in a unlikely way

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

That's his decision to make. Sometimes doing movies randomly can be quite fun.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

There are two ways to go about the series, they are both very good in their own way:

1. You can follow the line up of a certain set of movies put together by a single company.

2. You can take a set of movies that feels random regardless of the companies, the themes, whether it be live action or animated, but so long as you have a plan on what you want for the series and you believe it works... Go for it.

Users like Dino have their ways and Double E has his own way. They are both talented writers who can make their series work, especially pony related. But only the 'smartest' of our groups can truly trust them knowing that they have a plan and they are going to make it work.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Thank you Dino

Dinodisneylover1
Group Admin

You're welcome.

Tim Ribbert
Group Admin

Well we are all a team here

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

That is absolutely true. As the creator of this group I listen to all of your ideas and take them all under consideration. I value and appreciate all of your contributions. No matter what

Comment posted by A Man Undercover deleted Feb 3rd, 2020
Dramamaster829
Group Admin

Well, let's just see how far the series goes after 'Wizard of Oz' and 'Scooby Doo'.

extremeenigma02
Group Admin

Thank you for understanding

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

I will admit that one of my favorite parts about this movie is the Haunted House sequence. Like when the Shaggy and Scooby are fighting for their lives trying to feed themselves from food trapping them. They try eating their way out... But turns out it's all plastic.

Thank goodness about that. Picking things up randomly is a good idea.

We can do this.

Dramamaster829
Group Admin

For this particular series, it relieves the pressure of trying to rely on the years of filmography especially from one specific company.

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 25