Princess Luna Fans 30 members · 31 stories
Comments ( 50 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 50

What are your favourite moments of the Princess of the Moon?

Mine is when she arrived in Luna Eclipsed:scootangel:!

My Sister Tia
Group Admin

I liked when she siad

The fun has been doubled!

-Princess Luna

Mine is the Royal Canterlot Voice. In her honour I shall COMMUNICATE AT VERY HIGH VOLUME!

YOU LAUGH AT ME, FOALISH PONY????!

Every time she steps on screen....? I'd probably have to rewatch the entire series just to pick out my favorites!
One of my favorite episodes featuring her, however, is A Royal Problem.

She has a lot more depth than Sunbutt, in my opinion.

And Tabitha clearly has a blast playing her.

Tabitha's just a genius. I think she's my favorite MLP voice actor, next to Andrea Libman

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

It's kind of funny, but I actually haven't ever seen her in the panels I've watched. 🤷 I don't really know what she's like.

Apparently she often brought cookies into the recording sessions for the other VAs.

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE!

Deploy Monkey Moses!

REEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE

Okay.........that's awesome.

Far too many to count.

For some reason, Jimmy will talk at great length about her season 1 vs season 2 design. I really don't understand why...

Neither do I...

Anyone got images of Luna in her S1 Design (aka the design that I love the most for of the princess of the night? X3)

Lunar_Glow
Group Admin

I know this is kind of a late response, but I wasn't on my computer over Christmas break. Anyway, my favorite part was when Starlight Glimmer switched the Princesses' cutie marks. Because of her decision, Luna was able to understand Celestia, and in return, Celestia finally understood the weight that her sister carries. If Starlight had been born a thousand years ago along with the elements of harmony, Nightmare Moon would've never happened. Personally, I find beauty in the most tragic stories, which is why I fell in love with the Princess of the night. That, and the fact that we are so similar and she can raise the freaking MOON!!! Well, I'mma keep this short like the rest of you even though I want to write so much more about the best Princess in existence *sighs* oh well.

That is solid reasoning, and for that I applaud thee.

Lunar_Glow
Group Admin

We thankest thou for thy kind words!

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 50