No Author Left Unnoticed! 248 members · 2,542 stories
Comments ( 7 )
  • Viewing 1 - 50 of 7
Toriandthehorse
Group Admin

The Long Entries will have their winner shortly, but now, the Short Entries get theirs!
With no further ado, I present the Story Above Stories, the Greatest of All, and the Winner of NALU’s 2019 Holiday Writing Competition!

TFor Better and for Worse
It was the best of Hearth's Warmings, it was the worst of Hearth's Warmings. Actually, no: definitely the worst.
SockPuppet · 6.9k words  ·  209  15 · 3.2k views

Now, this story deserved the Grand Prize. Everything good that could be in a story, is in this story. There’s hurt, there’s comfort, there’s awwww-moments, there’s ouch,ouch,ouch-moments, an ending that will leave you in tears for a good hour… And the unexpected little twists that, as a Rainbow fan, I absolutely loved. A fall? Addiction? Her fears of another; her fears of somepony else following in her hoofsteps? Beautiful.

A big, big congratulations to SockPuppet for writing their way into First Place, from all of us here! The tears, honor, and glory are yours; bask in them, for you have, without doubt, earned them.

Good work to everybody, and thank you, once again, for competing in our second writing competition!

Congrats, Sockpuppet!

Big thanks, and I appreciate the kind words!

Now time for another contest Tori? :D

Hehe, I could run it for you! And enter it! And win it! <.< >.>

• Viewing 1 - 50 of 7